[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /pol/, explain something to me I get the feeling that african
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1458740501258.jpg (868 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458740501258.jpg
868 KB, 1280x1280
hey /pol/, explain something to me

I get the feeling that african niggers, as in niggers that actually live in africa, or only freshly arrived from their african country, are fairly normal, even good, people. I see humanity and kindness in their eyes. even their faces are somehow different from american niggers

but how come the offspring of these african niggers will become the american nigger trash? what happens?

did you ever notice that too? how african niggers are actually different from americanized niggers?
>>
>>71598235
Because ours are the decedents of slaves.
We basically got shit stock of Africans, Ours were the one who were stupid enough to get caught. Or were low enough in african society to be put into slavery.

We got shit niggers. Also explains the occasional black man who exceeds the norm like Dr Ben Carson.
>>
One of my best friends is Nigerian and he even has some nigger tendencies. One day I found a wallet and picked it up, he asked to see it and started rummaging through it and said that if it had money inside he would have stole it.
I called him out on acting like a "typical black person" and he freaks out.
Although he does think black Americans are retarded, he's not 100% in the clear. He's also obsessed with Asian women.
>>
I feel the same way
>>
>>71598235
That is because 1) they are the top 0.01% smartest Africans and 2) they are massively outnumbered and pandering to you. Don't worry the rapes and murder will be along shortly. They can only control themselves for so long.
>>
>>71598494
I am nigerian and I would never do that. He has problems anon.
>>
>>71598235
Stupid leafposter.
>>
You must be talking about the 1% of African nigger immigrants who have some intelligence. Africa has the worst "humans" in the world.

>a leaf
>>
>>71598235
A bad guest will at first be polite until it is too late to kick him out.
>>
Africans in African have a natural culture that was shaped by selective pressures.

African Americans have no culture and are feral. They were okay when they copied Anglo-American culture, but in recent decades they have rejected it and essentially turned feral.
>>
Moonman
>>
>>71598235
All the black people I know that originally came from Africa are some of the most smartest and hard working people at my college. They would be the ones you see after classes still reading and working on assignments. As an Asian born Canadian I have to say that it's impressive watching them do this with English as their second language.
>>
>>71598235
Because to actually immigrate legally takes a lot of effort.

Before the refugee crisis, the Africans you found in Europe or America from actual Africa were crème de la crop de l'afrique because to get out you needed money, influence, or intelligence.
>>
>>71598235
>I see humanity and kindness in their eyes. even their faces are somehow different from american niggers
look up africa adio and watch it
>>
>>71598235

What the fuck is this image...?
>>
Black African immigrants I've known over the years, see black Americans as soft and comfy. The Africans know corruption, lack of sanitation and other resources...while black Americans have had their gibsmedats.

All black African males, always voted conservative, because they came from tyranny and cherish what the US has to offer.
>>
>>71598235
The degenerate hang around with degenerates. the others try and better themselves.

One Nigerian guy I know. good bloke, always studying. very religious. His woman is from Nigeria, Shes always putting up nig nog pictures of her on FB.

I think he's married her. basically he's fucked now. she looks a real gold digger type. and he's just a good bloke.
>>
File: 1460598089894.jpg (234 KB, 780x683) Image search: [Google]
1460598089894.jpg
234 KB, 780x683
Uhh actually Africa is a huge shithole because all the innovative blacks get killed by other blacks if they create anything like excessive crops or better housing.

So I'm going to have to go with no, they are not better.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.