[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that one guy who tries too hard to fit in when he knows you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1412974688906.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1412974688906.png
108 KB, 400x381
>that one guy who tries too hard to fit in when he knows you're racists as well

Seriously, sometimes you just wanna talk about women or sports without that guy awkwardly interrupting about how much he hates the non-whites
>>
>>71597781
>fit in
You had me at jihad
>>
>>71597781

>tfw not being able to stomach interacting with blue pilled idiots anymore
>don't know any fellow redpillers
>nofreinds.gif
>I would probably be that guy
>>
File: landholding white men.gif (1 MB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
landholding white men.gif
1 MB, 500x200
>>71597781
>>
File: dodge.jpg (17 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
dodge.jpg
17 KB, 400x289
I just want to fit in
>>
>>71597781
One of my roomies is a recent libtard-to-redpill concert, and while I'm very happy for him he'll constantly bring up how much he hates SJWs at *any* time.
>>
File: 1461030824145.png (438 KB, 900x1500) Image search: [Google]
1461030824145.png
438 KB, 900x1500
>>71597781
>>
>>71598497
he's still high on eureka. Just remember, that that was when you were the most happy, when you had finally seen it for what it was, and the horrible reality of it hadn't set in.
>>
>>71597781
>>71597936
we don't have this problem in DR everybody hates the same people we don't really need to discuss it
>>
There's a guy at my Uni I've known since childhood, he's Schizophrenic and is always sperging out about /pol/ and the Jews etc. He also used to be a Redd1tor and goes on *chan now, so he's part of *that* group of /pol/acks. He can never talk about anything other than degeneracy and the White race and some religion called Creativity, his mental disorder I think is very largely to blame.
>>
>>71599998
so close
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.