[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Disaffected participants in the 2016 White Privilege C
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: Newcarl.png (796 KB, 1258x676) Image search: [Google]
Newcarl.png
796 KB, 1258x676
"Disaffected participants in the 2016 White Privilege Conference (WPC) have taken to Twitter to complain that the conference was, ironically, too white and was actually filled to the brim with white supremacy."

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/04/20/so-the-white-privilege-conference-devolved-into-a-total-disaster-n2151274

This is a beautiful example of the Regressive Left shutting itself down, regressing itself into Destruction.
It is also amazing Comedy.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/04/20/so-the-white-privilege-conference-devolved-into-a-total-disaster-n2151274
>>
>>71597691

>white people complaining about how too many white people at a conference about white people means white people did something wrong

I hate this planet.
>>
AIDS Ash
>>
File: Gaptooth.png (1003 KB, 1256x679) Image search: [Google]
Gaptooth.png
1003 KB, 1256x679
have we come up with a name for Him yet?

I vote "Wage Gap Tooth"
>>
File: smugretard.png (2 MB, 1240x708) Image search: [Google]
smugretard.png
2 MB, 1240x708
another smug smiling cuck
these guys meme themselves
>>
>>71597691
So you're saying a bunch of mentally ill faggots got together and threw a big hissy fit?

Good to know.
>>
File: GoldenDusk.png (73 KB, 3183x3183) Image search: [Google]
GoldenDusk.png
73 KB, 3183x3183
>>71597691
I love how nobody else needs to do shit for these dildos to begin cannibalizing each other on the subject of nothing after being prompted by more fucking nothing.

Seriously, it's beautiful. Their entire worldview is so deeply rooted in falsehoods and inconsistent dogma propped up by double standards that it collapses in on itself almost nonstop, and anyone with a brain can see it plain as day. I think even some radical leftists may know and realize this deep down, but their masochism is the only thing even remotely consistent about them. So much so that it even overrides their ability to organize and act as groups.

I also realize that they tend to be legitimately really, really fucking stupid. Unlike a lot of people, I'm not just saying that because I disagree with them on a fundamental level, because if they were able to articulate themselves in a way that made some sense, I would actually respect their opinions and not have quite the disdain for them that I do. But going to college in a very leftist city, I can say with 100% certainty that 9 out of 10 of these types are mind-bogglingly stupid in a way that can only be biological. They literally cannot function as independent sentient beings. I'm not even saying that as an insult, I'm saying that as a very observable fact of reality that happens way too much to be just a bunch of isolated cases that are easily visible. The fact that they can't function separate of a group OR inside of a group goes to show that they are hopeless as any sort of lasting political force of influence, and gives me a huge sense of relief whenever I think about what Western Civilization is coming to.

In short. Social Justice is so unimaginably fucked as both an ideology and set of movements that there really should be no doubt amongst anyone who doesn't fit into their failed attempt to remold reality that this shit will not last till the end of the decade. Social Justice is effectively already dead.
>>
File: smugretard2.png (907 KB, 1240x708) Image search: [Google]
smugretard2.png
907 KB, 1240x708
>>71599604
It really comes down to their own superiority complexes, because they're "SOO MORAL."

They embellish and relish in their inferiority because it makes them feel superior.

It all comes down to Guilt tripping. And do you know what guilt tripping is?

Straight manipulation. More people power tripping, walking on eggshells to appear the 'least racist' of all their peers.

I was sucked into it for a bit but NO MORE. GODDAMN I FEEL LIKE IVE BEEN WASHED FREE OF GUILT THANK YOU POL <3
>>
Never seen so many white people, hate white people. It's whiteception.
>>
>>71600133
The most white, anti white racists outside of a Bernie Sanders rally
>>
I want to go to the next one. pol/ should go as a trip. We don't even need to crash it, or do anything, just bring popcorn and some beers and watch.
>>
>>71600612
All you have to do is hold up a mic and let their lips fly. These guys are walking comedy.
>>
>>71599999
the power of quints compelled you. good job taking the red pill
>>
>>71600747
Go in full SJW camo. A trip to the thrift store will suffice. Some thick glasses, spray some hairspray until you've got one of those nu-male hawks. Wear a colored shirt with a pink bowtie. Maybe some sandals with socks.

If they ask you "why are you just watching" say something like "I don't believe white people should be allowed to speak at this conventions". By the end of the night, pol/ will be giving the largest seminar. "The white silence seminar"

If they ask why you are constantly containing laughter, say it's because you have autism or something and a disorder which makes you express empathy for brown people as laughter.
>>
File: postachiogorl.png (1 MB, 973x728) Image search: [Google]
postachiogorl.png
1 MB, 973x728
>>71600841
MMmmm,,. I didnt even realize it! Thanks, friend, it's been the most invigorating, refreshing, eye-opening, arousing awakening of my life!
>>
>>71597691
>>71597786
We're long over due for a good firebombing
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.