[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/? Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 20
File: Selection_002.png (189 KB, 510x627) Image search: [Google]
Selection_002.png
189 KB, 510x627
Well /pol/? Thoughts?
>>
>>71597514
Literally nothing is stopping a woman from saying 'Go away I'm not interested'. And if he's the kind of creep that will still persist then maybe she should re-think the kind of places she hangs out at and the kind of people she hangs out with
>>
You took the b8 m8
>>
>forced to say
>nothing except their own insecurity forces them to say it
>>
>>71597514
>feminists united

What football club is this?
>>
>>71597514
Why would they take it that way instead of taking it that the guy respects that she is in a relationship?

If I was hitting on a girl and she told me she had a boyfriend I wouldn't hit on her anymore cuz I would respect that. I'm not trying to fuck up some relationship. Only way I would get with a chick with a boyfriend is if she aggressively came after me sexually. Cuz fuck it she's going to cheat with someone.
>>
>>71597661
I'm a woman and I've had so many situations there I've said that I'm not interested, and situations where I've said that I have a boyfriend, and the latter is always more effective.
All of those situations happened at regular places such as school, libraries, or just the street.
Many places are indeed sort of fucked.

Chile, not Finland by the way.
>>
>>71598233
tits or gtfo
>>
>>71597514
Yeah.

She is not forced to say that. She's not talking about a crazed rapist who's about to rip her clothes off and take her against her will but 'I have a boyfriend' suddenly reverse his course. Bitch please.

This is just some awkward guy that's probably scared to death of her and barely worked up the courage to make an awkward pass.

She could say she has a boyfriend or she could say not interested or just no thank you. Anything negative would work just fine. What's going on here is not that she HAS to say this because WE are all such sexists, what's going on is she *chooses* to say this because she has convinced herself we're a bunch of raging misogynists who won't accept other response, so she doesn't even try them.

Must be nice to be such a privileged princess you have nothing better to do than over-analyze your daily routine looking for something to complain about.
>>
File: Selection_003.png (92 KB, 508x758) Image search: [Google]
Selection_003.png
92 KB, 508x758
This is the shit fest that is the comment section btw. There will be another picture after
>>
>>71598278
that's degenerate
>>
>>71598233
>I'm a woman and I've had so many situations there I've said that I'm not interested, and situations where I've said that I have a boyfriend, and the latter is always more effective.

You're shit at saying you're not interested.

That's the explanation here. Don't say you want to be just friends, do say you don't have time, don't say you're busy, say you're not fucking interested, and men will get it.

Also sharpie in pooper or gtfo.
>>
>>71598314
>This is just some awkward guy that's probably scared to death of her and barely worked up the courage to make an awkward pass.
nah, it's normally with sleazy niggers that we have to lie
>>
>>71597514
>not saying they aren't interested
>not just taking free drinks
>not saying you need to use the restroom then go sit somewhere else
>not pretending to be on your phone or busy
>see "not just saying you aren't interested"
>>
>>71597514
>existetent
>>
>>71598233
>Chile, not Finland by the way.

Ok that makes your post much more believable.

In Chile you are dealing with the Spanish macho meme, so when you say you're not interested the guys are (perhaps wrongly, but understandably) taking it as a challenge. Hispanic women, in my experience, use it exactly that way very often - anglo girls do too but much more rarely. I think what the guys are actually hearing here is 'I'm not interested... yet. Impress me. Give me a reason to notice you.'

You might fine tune your response a little. You shouldn't need to say you have a boyfriend, just be very clear that you are not looking for a boyfriend, the reason you are not looking is irrelevant if that fact is understood.
>>
>>71598545
>Don't say you want to be just friends
I don't say that stupid shit
>do say you don't have time, don't say you're busy, say you're not fucking interested, and men will get it
honestly, it's only with sleazy random guys that I've seen myself forced to break contact with an abrupt way.
I've never really had to reject an actual decent guy, I guess I'd probably say something like what you're proposing here
>>
>>71597514

She lies because she wants to hide the rejection - that's her choice to lie and she's not forced into it. And she doesn't know if she would be respected if she told the truth or not.
>>
File: sluts.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sluts.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>71597514
t. ugly girl

Only ugly women say shit like this because they never get attention from Chads. Attractive women love being hit on because it boosts their ego.
>>
File: Selection_004.png (95 KB, 499x714) Image search: [Google]
Selection_004.png
95 KB, 499x714
Feminist OP is Red btw. This is all there is for now. Will update when/if a few more posts come in
>>
>>71598853
>it's only with sleazy random guys

In a previous post you said it was only sleazy niggers, now it's sleazy "random guys?"

Why are women incapable of honesty?

More importantly, why are women incapable of tits or getting the fuck out?
>>
>>71598897
This woman has never been a man who has had a fat/ugly chick not know when to give up. I'd say women take it harder than men do for rejections, but that is just my opinion.
>>
>>71598995
well, actually mostly peruvians and colombians, which tend to be brown rather than literal niggers
>>
>>71597514
Feminists blame all men for the actions of black men.
>>
>>71597514
This is untrue 100%. Girls will flat out say "I'm not interested" these are just shut in fatasses who make these kinds of pictures because they're too fucking autistic to behave like normal human beings. If you're too afraid to say no it's your own fault I don't know why this projection is made.

I've had friends who are girls ask me to do this shit against old ex-boyfriends who were crazy but that's a fucking exception if I ever heard one.

>muh male systematic violence patriarchy assault squad death force 7

fuck off and learn to talk.
>>
>>71598862
>She lies because she wants to hide the rejection

Horseshit. She lies because she wants the free drinks, rides, and the ego boost that comes with being hit on and paid attention to.

Don't make the mistake of thinking women want to soften rejection because they feel empathy for you in any way. They don't.
>>
>>71598233
TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>71599171
This as well. One of my friends who are girls loves to entertain guys who show interest in her because of this.

The attention is just too much and she even admits it. Feminists are just fucking retards who don't get hit on and then project it onto everyone else.
>>
>>71598314

I know you'll never get it because it doesn't affect you, but men do have a tendency to react poorly to being shot down cleanly and honestly. Considering that women are weak as fuck compared to men, this is why they use bullshit excuses like "I have a boyfriend". It means "I don't want you; and I have someone who might be capable of fighting you behind me."

I have refused a man my number only to have him force his in my hand, neg the shit out of me, start stalking me, and corner me in my workplace. Of course, most men will either sulk off, insult you and walk off, or give you a good ol' negging, but there is no way for a woman to tell exactly how a man will act if pointedly rejected.
>>
File: xW0LTde.png (100 KB, 1254x261) Image search: [Google]
xW0LTde.png
100 KB, 1254x261
>>71599080

This will be my last reply to you. Are you confused about what "tits or gtfo" means or do you just think the rules don't apply to you?
>>
>>71597514
I think she would be triggered if she was ignored as well
>>
>>71599222
>being this insecure
>>
>>71597514
Western female privilege is speaking against a stronger gender without having their skull smashed like in Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>71597514
>female privilege is being approached by potential sexual partners without having to put in any work in at all or risk rejection
See, this whiny shit can work both ways. Everyone deals with minor shitty annoyances in their daily life and some of it is male/female specific. It's not a big deal. These oppression olympics are my least favorite event.
>>
>>71599453
In this thread anecdotal evidence was relevant, such as when someone said:
>This is just some awkward guy
when in my experience is not really the case, and of course my experience is only relevant if I say that I'm female.
that picture only applies to mentioning my gender when it's not relevant
I'll 'stop being female' outside this thread

I still think it's ridiculously insecure to be this close minded and still consider yourself red pilled
>>
The same people who persist after I say I'm not interested are the same people who dismiss me telling them I have a boyfriend. Typically niggers, as it stands.
>hey girll lemme holla at ya
I'm not interested
>ayyy come on why you gotta be so cold
I have a boyfriend
>ayy what's that gotta do with anythin gimme dem digits
fuck niggers
>>
what does it mean when you ask out a girl but she says "she has a boyfriend" but gets really pissed off
>>
>>71599777

*and she says
>>
>>71597514
Female privilege is drowning in so many potential mates that you have to go on your internet safespace to complain about it.
>>
>>71599777
it means she's a cunt, and whether she's lying or not she thinks she's too good to even give you a couple of minutes out of her day
>>
This wouldn't happen if (some) women didn't also shit test guys by making them work for it.

In my office I work with a fair amount of women. They're competent workers for the most part, but their social etiquette is baffling some times. A woman gets upset a guy didn't make a move on her after she told him she didn't want to date right now. What the fuck women??
>>
>>71599444
>neg the shit out of me
Sticks and stones, cunt.
>start stalking me
Actual stalking is a crime, report that shit to the police.
>corner me in my workplace
There's not a workplace left in any developed country that doesn't have a harassment policy, fuck off with that shit.

Also, please understand that you're literal human garbage and the only reason anybody cares about you is because of your squish mitten.
>>
File: 1441318408252.jpg (40 KB, 480x622) Image search: [Google]
1441318408252.jpg
40 KB, 480x622
>>71597514
They say "I have a boyfriend" because they have no backbone not because they fear rape. Also what about when the opposite is true? Lots of women out there who don't say they have a boyfriend cause they want the dick
>>
>>71600066

I didn't say it wasn't reported or prosecuted, nigger; I said it happened--as in, the situation can easily escalate, and women's worries are not unfounded.
>>
>>71599017

Last woman I had a fling with I was a complete dick to when I got sick of her. Just stopped replying to her texts and ignoring her phone calls because I didn't feel like just telling her.

Took about 3 weeks before she got the idea and stopped trying to call/text me. Now I'm not saying she's crazy, I don't think what she did is that unreasonable, I dicked her over.

But I got thinking about it when I saw this thread, if I was a woman and she was a man I could've posted a blog about it and say the guy was creepy, obsessed, a stalker and potential sex offender. And feminists would lap it up. Even though really she did nothing wrong.

And no I don't do shit like that anymore, that was before I found /pol/ and rejected degeneracy.
>>
No, see, here's why it works. It's because "I have a boyfriend" implies a firm, hard NO.

Women are shit at saying no because they're the selector sex, they have an evolutionary advantage to keep all options open and pick a good mate. So their "no"'s are all weak-ass shit that make men stick around because they think there's a chance.
>>
Male privledge is working more than 4 hours in an 8 hour day.
>>
>>71600066
She's a lying cunt. Stop responding to it. It's probably some tranny beating off to the idea that people think he's a woman, just like in his most disgusting fantasies.
If you actually tried to force a woman to accept something like his story points out, you would be fucking destroyed.
>There's not a workplace left in any developed country that doesn't have a harassment policy
That should have been your eureka moment.
>>
>implying there aren't woman who don't take no as an answer
I've experience many woman not accepting ''no'' as an answer and still groping me or trying to kiss me. That shit goes for both sides and the only difference is that, I would have been laughed out of the room, if I'd decided to report them to the police.
>>
>>71597514
Why didn't the woman just say "stop" in the first place?
>>
>>71600413
>women's worries are not unfounded.

Cry me a river; I don't give a fuck.

A couple weeks ago I was driving down a country road and I saw a woman going really fast on a horse, and as I passed the horse stopped abruptly and the woman fell off.

I laughed and kept driving, saying out loud to myself: "like a fish needs a bicycle." I felt bad about it later because she looked like she was really hurt, but fuck her anyway, and fuck you too.
>>
>>71598233
This is why I never really believe a woman when she says she has a bf.
>>
>>71600472
Shhhhh, Men are slaves, and they need to act acordingly. Eyes down, speak when spoken to, unless implicitly allowed due to status. I don't want you talking to me, but gifts are nice.
>XD
>>
If women actually said what they thought that wouldnt be a problem, depending on how they reject you they really want you to keep chasing sometimes
>>
>>71598233
Se te perdio porla6chanidodefition conchetumare?
>>
>>71597514
>anyone respecting a random whore
>she thinks them stopping is a sign of respect for the other guy and not either cowardice or unwillingness to put that much effort into a quick fuck
Some women have such ridiculously high opinions of themselves.
>>
yeah well i have to spell my name out every time i get coffee so there's that
>>
Even imaginary men do more than women.
>>
>>71597514
A woman's privilege is being sought after by men and getting to be choosers.
>>
>>71600619
>She's a lying cunt.

All women are lying cunts.

When you reply to a post on 4chan, your audience is generally going to be 3rd party observers, as the person you're responding to isn't going to be open to changing their opinion in the first place.

In this case, the audience is men who need to understand that women don't have to deal with the levels of harassment that they claim to, and that whenever these claims are held up to scrutiny they fall apart immediately.
>>
>If there's an asshole who doesn't get the hint it's society's problem even though the majority of people are not like that at all
>>
Well, yes.

Of course.

It's also a lot nicer than just saying "Nah you're a right load cunt fuck off", because then the guy will go
>How come she don't want me man?
and kill himself.

Of course, this is hard for women to understand,
because women have to put in 0 effort.
>>
File: 1460457532290.jpg (47 KB, 634x434) Image search: [Google]
1460457532290.jpg
47 KB, 634x434
>>71597514

>being forced to say..

She isn't forced to say any one thing at all. In fact she could say nothing and ignore the guy altogether, or could even loudly declare that she has worms.

All that matters here is that she is not compelled to any particular action.

>to stop a man from hitting on them.

Both women and men are biologically programmed to seek out a mate with which to procreate. That is the entire purpose of sex and sexual attraction. It is both the beginning and the end of sex, and serves no other purpose. It is only in hubris and decadence that sexual attraction has been conflated with pleasure and recreation in recent times. While people have always fucked for recreation, only recently have we turned it into a measure of a person's self worth (for example, calling someone a virgin to humiliate them).

Being sexually attracted to the opposite gender, and then making non-violent attempts to form relationships with them is normal, natural, and healthy. Being approached is not an offense.

>..nonexistent man..

This man does not exist, and is purely a construct of the writer here, which is in turn based off their faulty assumption that they are somehow compelled and coerced into responding only in the way the author prescribes.

The author constructs a fantasy with no basis in reality, and then uses their construct as proof that their fantasy is reality. Fucking what?

>declining..dick

This movement has become a pathology. Normal human interactions, such as expressing romantic interest in someone in a nonviolent way, are now only described by these assholes through stories that are more akin to paranoid delusions than reality.

These folks have been literally brainwashed and conditioned to constantly feel unwarranted suspicion all the time while constantly inferring that innocent parties engaged in normal behaviors are somehow villainous scoundrels with malevolent designs to cause them harm.

This pathology is called paranoid personality disorder.
>>
>>71599444
Nice digits and sorry to hear this. You should stand up for yourself though. No one should be able to do that to you.
>>
>>71601172
>It's also a lot nicer than just saying "Nah you're a right load cunt fuck off", because then the guy will go
>How come she don't want me man?
>and kill himself.

>thinking a man will kill himself because you reject him
only a woman could ever be so arrogant.
>>
>>71597514
Female privilege is:
Women being bombarded 24/7 at work, school, public transportation, restaurants, anywhere with sexual attention, gifts, compliments, that you cannot come up with enough ways to turn every single potential mate down.

The woman can pick any single one of her hundreds of suitors.
>>
>>71597514
This image makes no sense, because it supposes either a) when the man learns she has a boyfriend, he should continue hitting on her, encouraging her to cheat or b) men should not hit on women, aka suppressing his own feelings and preventing the foundation of what might be a family someday
>>
>>71599453
fucking newfag, her being a girl is relevant here because she is giving her experience as a girl. Even if this is some guy roleplaying, tits or gtfo is for when someone claims to be a girl completely out of context. Go jerk off lol.
>>
>>71597514
>Hanging around Chads
Normie people normie problems.
>>
>>71597514

That means nothing, since women have proven to be unable to resist any advances from a 10/10 Chad Thundercock.

That entire image is false because women cannot resist a 10/10 Chad Thundercock. They cannot put themselves on a pedestal of virtue when they would NEVER decline Chad's dick.
>>
>>71601300
Relax, I'm exaggerating, I'm not the chile-girl.

Why, she's a perfect example of how easy it is, posted her tits in the finnish thread in /int/ a while ago and got loads of attention in seconds.

What I'm saying is that the burden of rejection is always bigger for men, they're the catalysts of the whole thing. A woman has to merely yes/no the whole thing.
>>
>>71597514
So what she's saying is that if a woman hit on a man that had a girlfriend, and the mans excuse was "I have a girlfriend" That the woman would have zero lack of respect for both the man and his girlfriend? Wow, women are way shittier than men
>>
>>71599453
BLS BOST UR DIDDIES;-DDDDDDDDDDDDDbls

t. nu-fag
>>
>>71601507
you wouldn't resist fucking a 10/10 model either, fuckface. In reality, your standards are probably much lower than that.
>>
>>71601582

Yes I would. Nice assumptions. It all depends on the situation, but I would have no problem saying "no" to a woman, it's easy.

I'm also not the one who made the image.
>>
>>71601729
YOU WOULDN'T FUCK A 10/10? LOL FUCKING RETARD

LOOOOOL OK BUDDY
>>
File: 1457876013968.png (2 MB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
1457876013968.png
2 MB, 1440x960
>>71601352

Wanna know what's even more retarded?

The author immediately assumes that any man which backs down in such a situation must be because he respects this "non-existent" man, while denying any other possible explanations.

None of any of the other explanations would even have to be all that ridiculous. For instance, it could be that the propositioning male is a decent chap who is not into the habit of chasing after taken women, because he is not a fucking asshole. So, when he is told that the girl is taken, his moral compass causes him to back down, you know, because he is not an asshole.

This whole thing is nothing more than a fantasy constructed by the author which they hope to use as proof that their fantasy is reality. The author is just hoping that no one will exercise enough critical thought to see through their bullshit and call them out on their value signaling nonsense.
>>
>>71601325
Yeah, and it must be horrible, because most of those men are probably only around average-looking.

Where's that study again, hold on -~~
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/

>Women see most men being below average in looks

Sure, it's a dating site, but every fucking normie these days uses dating sites so I wouldn't say that the numbers are too skewed.

Women love the attention, but only when it's coming from 10/10 chads.
>>
>>71601729
You're asking a 1/10 image board user and assuming they can even talk to a 10/10. The difference is a thunderchad will settle with a 5-6 to get laid that night where a 10/10 chick wont evwn talk to a 5.
>>
File: 1452290201746.jpg (107 KB, 780x406) Image search: [Google]
1452290201746.jpg
107 KB, 780x406
1. Female privilege is being able to walk down the street at night without people crossing the street because they’re automatically afraid of you.

2. Female privilege is being able to approach someone and ask them out without being labeled “creepy.”

3. Female privilege is being able to get drunk and have sex without being considered a rapist. Female privilege is being able to engage in the same action as another person but be considered the innocent party by default.

4. Female privilege is being able to turn on the TV and see yourself represented in a positive way. Female privilege is shows like King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond where women are portrayed as attractive, competent people while men are shown as ugly, lazy slobs.

5. Female privilege is the idea that women and children should be the first rescued from any sort of emergency situation. Female privilege is saving yourself before you save others and not being viewed as a monster.

6. Female privilege is being able to decide not to have a child.

7. Female privilege is not having to support a child financially for 18 years when you didn’t want to have it in the first place.

8. Female privilege is never being told to “take it like a man” or “man up.”

>>
File: 1452212227031.jpg (218 KB, 925x588) Image search: [Google]
1452212227031.jpg
218 KB, 925x588
9. Female privilege is knowing that people would take it as a gravely serious issue if someone raped you. Female privilege is being able to laugh at a “prison rape” joke.

10. Female privilege is being able to divorce your spouse when your marriage is no longer working because you know you will most likely be granted custody of your children.

11. Female privilege is being able to call the police in a domestic dispute knowing they will take your side. Female privilege is not having your gender work against where police are involved.

12. Female privilege is being able to be caring or empathetic without people being surprised.

13. Female privilege is not having to take your career seriously because you can depend on marrying someone who makes more money than you do. Female privilege is being able to be a “stay at home mom” and not seem like a loser.

14. Female privilege is being able to cry your way out of a speeding ticket.

15. Female privilege is being favored by teachers in elementary, middle and high school. Female privilege is graduating high school more often, being accepted to more colleges, and generally being encouraged and supported along the way.

16. Female privilege being able to have an opinion without someone tell you you’re just “a butthurt fedora-wearing neckbeard who can’t get any.”

17. Female privilege is being able to talk about sexism without appearing self-serving.

18. Female privilege is arrogantly believing that sexism only applies to women.
>>
>>71601517
>posted her tits in the finnish thread in /int/
covered though, it was a normal photo
just saying before someone goes apeshit

>burden of rejection is always bigger for men
I agree with that
in fact the whole male privilege thing is bullshit, but people here picked on me because I said one thing 'agreeing' with the picture even if I disagree with the main idea
what's the point on just agreeing with everyone instead of discussing
>/pol/
nevermind
>>
>>71597514
Women declining dick? Surely it's only the fat ones.
>>
>>71602100
Yeah yeah, we get it, you deal with the lowest-of-the-low, the worst of the bunch, the rotten apples etc etc.

But because it is such a distant scenario for absolutely everyone else here there's not really any worth in mentioning it, hmm?
>>
>>71600746
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
It's not that they respect the hypothetical guy, it's that they don't know if the other guy can fuck them up or not.
>>
>>71602060
>>71602082

Thanks for the info. Will pay it forward someday
>>
>>71602223
>lowest-of-the-low
nah, it's just that this board goes full wizardchan so often regarding women

>But because it is such a distant scenario for absolutely everyone else here there's not really any worth in mentioning it, hmm?
what do you mean by this?
>>
>>71599463
Women call me creepy because I ignore them. You can't win.
>>
>>71602366
He means men on /pol/ don't hit on women when they're clearly not interested and we don't get violent if we're rejected. These aee clear signs that you hang around cunts and niggers.
>>
>>71602366
>Chile, not Finland by the way.

Chile is a pile of shit, no real sense in comparing your experiences there to the civilized world at large when it comes to this.
>>
>>71597514
Or she could say "thanks, but no thanks" and be done with it.

But, of course, a woman is incapable of honesty and always resorts to falsehoods and lies to get what it wants because that's how it was raised and how it learned to operate most effectively in society.
>>
>>71597514
I have never once offered to buy a drink for a woman who was not already on a date with me.

Also, talk about the biggest non-issue in the world.
>>
>>71602530
Sort of true, I guess. I've only spent considerable time in Chile and Finland but
>>71600066
>There's not a workplace left in any developed country that doesn't have a harassment policy, fuck off with that shit
yeah, there aren't in most places in Chile

The places where feminists complain the mosts are the places where there are less real women's issues anyway.
>>
>>71601870

I'm not sure how to respond to that. Pretty much. I have noticed that women get mad when guys turn down their vaginas, which is their only source of worth.

>>71602034

Perhaps that's why so many top-tier women whine about they can't find a "good guy" - nobody is good enough for them, and they refuse to settle. They create their own prison of misery.
>>
File: 1459936475863.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1459936475863.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
>>71602453
>Women call me creepy because I ignore them.

Notice how they never actually quantify what they mean by this. It is just a statement tossed casually about, as if you were supposed to be able to understand what it means. Although the word carries a meaning, determining whether something is creepy or not is based on subjective interpretation. You might be well accepted by many women, only to have many others find you "creepy."

What is usually going on there is that the women you have approached, or even have just been around, have assessed you value from a social standpoint. That is to say that they have compared your position on the social hierarchy with their own, and have found you lacking, according to their own estimation. With this in mind, they have made a determination that should they pair with you, it would lower their own social status and harm their prospects.

However, instead of being honest about their thoughts (which would reveal their vanity), they couch their judgments in safe words that allow them to elevate their status in the sight of others by playing the victim card, while also simultaneously lowering your status by portraying you as an alleged attacker and harasser.
>>
File: Womencold.jpg (93 KB, 714x350) Image search: [Google]
Womencold.jpg
93 KB, 714x350
>>71602985
>>
>>71602985
A pretty fair assessment.

One instance in particular stands out. This girl who worked at the same place I did called me creepy and couldn't name anything specific when I asked why. She ended up getting fired for carving her and some dude's initials into EVERYTHING and being a borderline stalker. I don't think he even liked her.

Women are hypocrites.
>>
>>71602528
>He means men on /pol/ don't hit on women
>>
>>71597514
Read between the lines.

>boyfriends don't exist have promiscuous sex cause fuck families they don't exist either.
>>
>>71603721
Feminists be like : theres a man infront of you with a dick pretend your bf is non existant so you don't have to give in to the patriarchy.

These fat bitches are just jealous of women with a partner because no one wants to go near them with a ten foot pole.
>>
>>71597514
>I have a boyfriend

sometimes this is a test though
>>
>>71603934
There are other fish in the sea. Mind games are high school tier.
>>
>>71598233
COWARD just say things as they are.

>I'm not physically attracted to YOU

It's that simple.

Why are you on /pol/ anyway? Nobody here likes your attitude on life. It'd be best for both /pol/acks and yourself if you fucked off back to facebook.
>>
>>71603433
You don't, maybe.
>>
>>71599482
just fucking kill yourself
>>
>>71600026
But he ruined her "being grapes" fantasy! Its shit like this that drives me to snuff porn.
>>
>>71600776
>This is why I never really believe a woman
fix'd
>>
>>71600026
and if he did make a move he would also be "creepy" for not respecting her "boundaries"

this is why mgtow is the only solution right now
>>
>>71598504
marry me
>>
That's not true at all.

If anything it's out of respect for the woman. Men don't respect other men. Men see other men as a temporary obstacle to be removed. If said bitch is even worth it, which most aren/t
>>
>>71604842
You must be a woman.
>>
>>71605015
You must be a faggot
>>
>>71597514

If women didnt play games like hard to get and pull tests to see how persistent or driven a man is, that wouldnt happen. The problem is that women are unaware of what attracts them, and you shouldnt take their advice. Whats creepy for one man is sexy and driven for a more attractive man.

Essentially, taking a woman's opinion too seriously is retarded, because they cant make up their minds.
>>
>>71604600
source?
>>
>>71597514
Female privilege is:

Hitting on a married guy, begging him to fuck you and when he does..... he's a bad guy.
>>
>>71598233
You know the rules.
>>
>>71597514
I wish people would just realize that women will be emotional and paranoid no matter what (and try to signal their own attractiveness by complaining about male attention) so it doesn't matter what the odd woman chooses to put in writing.
>>
>>71602259

>guys are more afraid of phantoms than harassing a flesh and blood person infront of them

Lul, she's just a chick.
She can't hurt me right?
>>
>>71597514
Was that written by a 5 year old? The grammar is all over the place
>>
File: straw-man.jpg (97 KB, 395x305) Image search: [Google]
straw-man.jpg
97 KB, 395x305
>>71597514
>Well /pol/? Thoughts?
>>
>>71605176
white knighting scum leave /pol/ and never come back

>>71605188
>>71605437
couldn't agree more

listening to what a woman has to say is a complete waste of time

in layman's terms, women simply aren't sentient
>>
File: 1460752551846.png (138 KB, 237x270) Image search: [Google]
1460752551846.png
138 KB, 237x270
>>71605620
not
>>
Part of the reason men are persistent is that everyone knows that one guy who got his girlfriend by pestering her for a long time until she said yes on the 8th time and now they're 'in love.'
>>
>>71605735
I'm not a white knight beta fucktard.
Why don't you do something about your life instead of bitching about fucking worthless whores that wont' touch your shriveled dick?
>>
>>71605828
yes you are

>men don't respect other men
>but they somehow respect women

just lol

speak for yourself only, faggot
>>
File: 399631-norbs.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
399631-norbs.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
>>71597514

So fucking retarded it makes my head hurt.

Lets look at the two different situations:

1. Guy hits on girl, girl says "I'm not interested"

Well the only negative thing that could come out of pressing the issue is facing further rejection, and at the very least, the guy has made his intentions known the the female that he's attracted to her. The truth is, is that I'm not interested is not the same as "Please leave you fucking creep". Sure, she might not be interested now, but in a few drinks, or after a few laughs, she might be. The risk/reward ratio is fairly good in this situation.

2. Guy hits on girl, girl says "I have a boyfriend"

Far, far worse risk/reward ratio here. Men tend to get jealous, and what do they do when they get jealous? They fight. Why do most guys scamper of after the "I have a boyfriend" line? Because just by showing your interest in a female that's taken, you've basically dramatically improved your chances of getting your face stomped for the night. Not only that, but "I have a boyfriend" means that in some way, the girl is used goods. To press on with a girl who is taken is opening yourself up to the chance of violence, for used goods. Usually not worth it.
>>
>>71597514

But this isn't even correct women shoot men down brutally all the time in public, they just use the "I have a boyfriend" line so they don't have to feel bad or have a slightly awkward interaction, like with everything else women take the easiest way for themselves
>>
File: r9kflirt.webm (2 MB, 426x290) Image search: [Google]
r9kflirt.webm
2 MB, 426x290
>how me hitting on women usually goes
>>
>>71597864

Because then they wouldn't get to be the victim
>>
>>71605942
Shut the fuck up greaseball.
Stop fucking replying to me queer.
>>
>>71606126
He's right, you know.
>>
>>71606158
Get in on this.
I'll fuck all of you /pol/ betas up.
Worthless queers all of you.
Fucking internet niggers.
>>
>>71606253
It's getting late. You should go to bed so you can get up for middle school in the morning.
>>
>>71599444

That's like saying that if you bump into someone in the street that you don't know if they'll murder you
>>
>>71605948
neither of those scenarios have are a viable opportunity

men should not be the ones to pursue women in the first place, because women are the ones with the higher standards

>>71606126
>>71606253
mad cause fag
>>
>>71597514
This is pretty backwards logic. The guy just respects the fact that she is unavailable.

Just like a girl should back off if a guy says they have a girlfriend
>>
>>71606346
mad cause broke ass nigga
stay mad faggot
I'ma fucking bitches while your hand peels another layer of skin.
>>
>>71598233
what she's saying is she doesn't want to fuck you but is flattered by your attention
>>
File: 400983-jagadance.jpg (26 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
400983-jagadance.jpg
26 KB, 640x640
>>71606346
>men should not be the ones to pursue women in the first place

uhhh wat?
>>
>>71599453
Canada brings the heat.

What are we, as men, if we do not maintain a basic set of rules?
>>
>>71606346
>men should not be the ones to pursue women in the first place
I disagree. If it were up to women, hypergamy would run rampant.
>>
>>71606447
common sense dictates that the one who is pickier should be the one to pursue

all successful relationships i've known, it was the woman that asked the man out on a date

>>71606465
it doesn't make a difference since hypergamy is already rampant
>>
>>71606591
>it doesn't make a difference since hypergamy is already rampant
Because we give women the option.
>>
>>71597514

I had to tell this psycho chick I had a girlfriend once..
>>
>>71606624
i agree that women's rights should be reduced to that of furniture, but the only way to do that is if we collectively reduce their value

every time a man asks a woman out, it's a drop in male value as a group, which ultimately affects us as individuals

it's completely nonsensical

and it only serves to make the hypergamy problem worst
>>
>>71601363

No anon, you are the newfag.
>>
Feminists united: A bunch of tards who suck at social interactions and release "whoa makes you think" images without even bothering to spellcheck them.
>>
>>71597661
Fpbp
>>
>>71598233
Tots or gtfo
>>
File: 1453441943921.png (206 KB, 351x362) Image search: [Google]
1453441943921.png
206 KB, 351x362
>>71597765

Underrated post
>>
>be TA at uni
>lift, white, 6ft, not awful looking
>undergrad qt's swooning all over
My strategy from the get-go is to casually mention my gf on occasion; she was a struggling student for awhile, so I usually use that context. Also humanizes me, and makes me seem less like an authority figure, which I like. But the main purpose is to stop them from hitting on me, some still don't get the picture. Luckily I haven't had any
>m-maybe I can be your gf tonight
or
>i-i'd do anything for an A, any-thing *teehee*
but it's only a matter of time. Usually the only ones who express interest are fuck ugly or sorority sloots (who I'd totally bang if not for the gf, but only after they're out of the class so I don't get fired).

Seriously, I hate the concept of "women's issues" because men share 99.999% of them that don't have to do with anatomy. Really feels devaluing senpai. The gf agrees; anyone open-minded can only be thrown a few counterexamples before they will. The problem is nobody ever challenges the Tumblr bitch queens in their safe spaces, and/or they're not open-minded enough to let it sink in if someone does, because they can always target that person as a shitlord.
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.