[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maori Muslim here, part of the series on "Degeneracy".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Maori Muslim here, part of the series on "Degeneracy". Today I'd like to talk about the practice of "Child brides". Many of you are repulsed at the thought of a 16 year old girl being married off by her parents. It seems you would prefer the girl left her parents, went to live at a university, and got involved in sexual misconduct instead. Many Western women become emotionally damaged by too much sex life, even infertile. However, if a girl is married off at 16, her mind is still fresh and mouldable, and she will adapt to the needs of her husband, and his family, happily, without fighting. She is not so far from her dolls, and her fantasies of charming princes - getting married at this age is striking the iron while it is hot

I'm not certain you can say the same about a 30 year old woman, who has indulged in a lifetime of sexual misconduct and wanton behaviour. I think by then it is too late for her to settle down and begin the difficult task of child rearing. I think by then she is literally too "degenerate". I'd like to hear your thoughts
>>
>posting from Australia
nice try
>>
Muslims deserve death and nothing else. Your time will come, heretic.

O Father
Bless the souls of those who oppose you
And may they find peace with you when Judgement comes
Amen.
>>
>>71595412
fpbp
>>
>>71595228
Taqiyya, bitch
>>
I'd honestly not mind Muslims at all and probably convert if not for the no dogs rule, and all the sandniggers
>>
I agree on many points. I don't like the idea of forced marriage though. If a girl is 16 and wants to marry, so be it. But we live in a different age, so I think it's unlikely that a girl marrying at such young age would see other women around her enjoying their "freedom" by staying single.
>>
>>71595731
>no dog.
i have no idea where this meme started
>>
>>71595228
Of course you're Muslim. Any justification to keep on kiddie fiddling.
>>
>>71595228
Good point brother. But you're wasting your time with these c.ucks. They were conditioned to only go for girls that had fuckload of penises inside of them. Virginity is in girls is laughed at and everybody goes for the "experienced" whore.
>>
>>71596186
Yes I find it strange now that some men pride themselves on the number of promiscuous women they have slept with. It is almost as though they are proud of defiling themselves. We believe having a virgin bride means that through sex, she will bind her soul to you.

If she has had sex with 20 men, how much of her soul remains?
>>
File: 2013-09-11-01-00-10.png (739 KB, 587x769) Image search: [Google]
2013-09-11-01-00-10.png
739 KB, 587x769
>>71595891
>>71595731

I am a Muslim and I love my dog.
Pic related.
>>
>>71597134
A certain Anti Western image of Muslims is being carefully cultivated by the Jewish media

http://www.quran-islam.org/articles/dogs_(P1159).html
>>
Hello pedophile muslim. Take a break from raping blonde German girl to post on /pol/? Immigrant here cannot do what he can do in Germany. Here there is no jail for brown migrant, Georgian punishment is bullet to head. Pretty simple.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.