[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't the Dominicans kicked the Haitians off the island
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 705x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 705x413
Why haven't the Dominicans kicked the Haitians off the island yet? They got close to it during the Parsley Massacre.
>>
They have better things to do than take land that is worth slightly more than my backyard
>>
>>71595214
>Haiti BTFO
>>
>>71595114
Didn't Haiti used to be in Africa?
>>
What would the Dominicans do with shitloads of people that literally buy and eat dirt?

It's the same reason we let North Korea exist.
>>
DR is nothing like it's based 1930s self. Nuke em both but save the heritage sites
>>
>>71595485
Fuck I miss Trujillo
>>
>>71595275
Yeah, they moved.
>>
>>71595275
They're nigs. But they never were an African country
>>
>>71595459
>Implying Haitians would be allowed to stay
>>
File: haiti-dom border.jpg (36 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
haiti-dom border.jpg
36 KB, 460x276
>>
>>71595275

No, but thats not an uncommon misconception due to the fact that they preserved far more of their African culture than other African slave descendants and had all the legends about zombies and voodoo.
>>
>>71595114
What's the difference between Dr and Haiti?
Are the doms white?
>>
>>71596338
Depends. My moms family is from Spain. But there's also some super nigs as well.
>>
>>71595114
what made me hate blacks was reading about haitian revolution. thx alot /pol/
>>
>>71596230
And they moved.
>>
>>71596338

From what I remember, Haiti was born out of a slave revolt and they're mainly black. Dominicans I see are more typically mulatto but I think they had long time white settlers.
>>
>>71596420
That doesn't explain much?
>>
>>71596585
It's mainly mixed mestizos and mulattos. But there's certainly more whites in DR than in Haiti. Neither are what I would call white countries.
>>
>>71596338
>Are the doms white?
not even in the slightest, the only "white" central america country is costa rica, but they are not white white
>>
>>71596753
>Brazilian trying to say who's white
>>
>>71596513
>>71596729
>>71596753
Cheers for explaining
>>
>>71596872
t.40 million niggers and 37 million spics
>>
>>71596338
Haiti had a revolution and removed baguette, leaving them almost 100% uneducated African.
Dominicans were a mixed race (natives, africans, whites) Spanish colony that revolted a few decades later but kept more of their upper class society intact and so had much better leadership and development than Haiti did.
>>
>>71597002
your country is literally 90% black though, the reverse one-drop rule your country uses is fucking hilarious.
>>
File: Général_Toussaint_Louverture.jpg (266 KB, 457x760) Image search: [Google]
Général_Toussaint_Louverture.jpg
266 KB, 457x760
>>71597581
How did this guy beat the french?
>>
>>71597002

Actually there are 10 million Haitians in an area 1/6 of Uruguay. Very crowded and quite scary.
>>
>>71596753
>Dominic Republic is now on Central America.

There is this thing called the Caribbean, which is a sub region of North America.

DR is the blackest Hispanic country and dumbest.
>>
>>71598572
you're almost as black as them though

why you hatin'?
>>
>>71598045
>How did this guy beat the french?

Yellow Fever. And they executed him.
>>
>>71598725
we are the 4th "whitest" country. look it up and compare it Dominigger.
>>
>>71598725
Puerto Rico is like 79% white
>>
>>71595114
America and NATO won't let smaller countries do such things
>>
>>71598848
*4th whitest hispanic country.
>>
>>71598868
Fucking globalists
>>
File: jew1.png (170 KB, 702x412) Image search: [Google]
jew1.png
170 KB, 702x412
>>71595114

Hmmmmm
>>
>>71598868

You don't need the NATO, Haiti survives mostly on foreign aid.
>>
>>71598851
no it's not lmao

Puerto Ricans also use a reverse one drop rule
Pardos/Mullatos consider themselves white. They make up 80% of the pop at least
>>
>>71599209
You make a good point.
>>
>>71598725
why i'm hating?

Well simple. They come here illegally on "Yola" boats trying to get US Citizenship, Demanding benefits and privilages while talking shit about us.
>>
>>71599385
understood
>>
>>71595902
yeah, that was a rafael i would be proud to have leading my country
>>
>>71598572
>>71598848

kek an angry rican, who wouldve guessed
>>
>>71599548
He was pretty much as based as Pinochet
>>
>>71599800
How's New York treating you nigger?
>>
>>71600139
oh its just super, but id probably rather be on your island right about now
>>
>>71600278
I just dislike what the majority of illegals that come here do, I don't hate you all. Shit, one my best friend is even half boricua / domican. Kinda glad your country is doing better (Well at least the Government).
>>
>>71595275
MANDELA EFFECT
A
N
D
E
L
A

E
F
F
E
C
T
>>
>>71596753
But we're almost as white as Argentina/Uruguay.
>>
>>71601647

Explain all those random patches in asia?
>>
>>71601911
Western Russians migrating to Eastern Russia
>>
Dominicans

Please stop playing your loud as fuck "dembow" and driving through my house like you want everyone to hear that slop of nigger shit you call music. You're worst than the niggers.

Sincerely, all of New York City
>>
>>71602189
Kek
>>
File: Haplogroup_N_(ADN-Y).png (65 KB, 953x551) Image search: [Google]
Haplogroup_N_(ADN-Y).png
65 KB, 953x551
>>71601911
Haplogroup N
>>
>>71601647
>people actually finding Jaundice-hair attractive

no one thinks this, lmao.
>>
>>71595214

FPBP

>>71596338

>Haitian Revolution
>Fast forward to the end they massacre all the leftover white people
>anyone with any sense fled way before that
>guess what DR was right there

basically

T. Dominican with white* Haitian ancestry

*nobody was really white white tho tbf
>>
>>71598572

>PR saying other countries are full of niggers

y'all arent even a country why the fuck do you get a flag

>Protip: not even America wants you
>>
>>71602122

Why would they ever leave Western Russia? Isn't east Russia all Mongolian?
>>
>>71598761
>>71598045

>butthurt quebecois

give him his due. Only Toussaint and Lord Nelson ever beat Napoleon's armies in the field.

that's pretty based, and i'm not a big fan of Haiti
>>
>>71599096

I love you pol

>>71599167

>haiti

You mean the thieving cunts that run their government and the foreign cunts who come to drink from that spigot

it's disgusting desu.

>>71599385

Build a wall then nigger. If anyone doesn't deserve citizenship its you fuckers, at least the cubans have to fucking swim for it.
>>
>>71595275
I'd say it should be sent back, but even nigger Africans don't deserve to suffer Haiti.
>>
>>71599548
>>71599866

Nah he got drunk on power. someone should have shot him before he hit the 25 year mark, or the day after he personally paid off the national debt with a cheque.

after that it was all profligacy and fucking around, trying to assassinate foreign leaders and just generally getting into trouble he wasn't good enough to handle.

I could do without the haitians chatting shit about the parsley massacre every 3 fucking seconds too, its not like anyone here was into that shit.
>>
>>71603210
How do you even have internet? are you connected to a Banana tree?
>>
>>71603423

Puerto Rican banter everyone

at least he tried.

How does it feel to be the Greece of America? I heard everyone else left the island cause there ain't shit to do there anymore. Do you get to lock up if you're the last one to leave?

pay debtns nigger
>>
>>71603549
>Niggerest country calling anyone a nigger.

Na, we still don't have guard duty in front of houses or hotels with shotguns, because it's unsafe for tourists.
>>
>>71598045
Anyone can beat the french even nig nogs
>>
>>71603874

>He can't even afford a rent-a-cop

top kek
>>
File: dominicans vs brazilians.png (1 MB, 1350x600) Image search: [Google]
dominicans vs brazilians.png
1 MB, 1350x600
>>71596753
Oh boy, it looks like it's a Roman civil war.
>>
>>71604131
>needing one at all.

thanks for confirming what i just said.
>>
A cop from my hometown was killed in that earthquake in Haiti a few years ago. He was a solid dude and sucks he died trying to help a shit tier country full of useless niggers
>>
>>71603423
How did you get a flag? Puerto Rico is not even a country.
>>
File: IsThisFaggotSerious.jpg (5 KB, 160x175) Image search: [Google]
IsThisFaggotSerious.jpg
5 KB, 160x175
>>71598848
>>71598903

>country
>>
Antihaitianismo is still present to this day.

Fun fact, and the rest of my Dominican brethren can confirm, even the black Dominicans don't want to be seen as "black" the racial caste concept is still alive and breathing in the Dominican community, unlike those nigger-loving Nuyoricans.
>>
I believe DR was working to deport all the blacks without proof of citizenship they could find.
>>
>>71604191

broad population aside (which yes is a bunch of niggers, no point in denying it) there is one thing which I love about this country and that you all should too

Being white, especially foreign white, automatically puts you in the upper class

if you've never been upper class before and had your every whim waited on, all the way down to people getting out of your way when you walk through them.

I always figured that's what white privilege was supposed to be, and i sure as fuck don't get that when I'm abroad.

>>71604212
>Implying two-bit criminals fuck around with people who aren't niggers
>>
>>71604526
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/07/dominican-republic-racism_n_7716596.html

just looked up "racial caste dominican" and this was on the top of the results.
>>
Ricans mooch off of the US and aren't even their own nation.

I love how they swear they're the best of the Latin countries..when they're not even a country.
>>
>>71604558

>proof of citizenship

wrong my friendo. They had their papers in order, its just that they had been given them by mistake.

It runs the gamut from innocent mistakes to outright bribing officials to get papers they weren't supposed to

>Blacks
desu there were people from like 140 different countries on the list, they weren't all black. DR is pretty black, only by projecting american race relations onto DR does that make sense, but we do have our own separate thing going on here. Trust me, I'm actually racist and this is pol, that's not what it was about

>Deport

wrong again friendo. they were supposed to receive Haitian papers (the haitian gov't OK'd this) because you can never lose haitian citizenship unless you renounce it so they were all technically haitians under haiti's laws. (except for the other 139 countries but i digess). everyone was given a year to figure this out, and then another 6 months extension because we had the UN breathing down our necks and we really didn't want to fuck this up

the real problem is that a year after promising to give them all papers, some dickhead at the Haitian embassy had stolen the money they sent over to get it all done (this happens a lot). The Haitian Ambassador even said so himself and he got fired for it. Haiti's government then literally started saying DAS RACIS afterwards when they saw they could get more pity bux for this

So obviously when some jarhead cop picks up some undocumented nigger who doesn't speak spanish chattin about how the haitian embassy is supposed to get his papers any day now it doesn't end well

but like, what the hell would be the point of deporting those 200k people, theres like 2 million more haitians living here anyway lol
>>
>>71595114

Anyway to answer your question OP

>we kicked them off our side in 1844

27th of february best day of my life

they invaded us 7 times after that, so don't give me that parsley massacre bullshit
>>
>>71602481
subhuman detected
>>
>>71595214
It used to be literally printing money.

It was an extensive sugar plantation back when sugar was as expensive as cocaine.

If the dominicans anschlussed and genocided Haiti, they'd have more fertile soil to grow shit on.
>>
>>71595275

It used to be a French colony. Then the slaves revolted and killed all the white. Thousands of Men tortured and impaled, women and children raped and their throat slit. The irony here is that the revolution was carried out by the educated negros and mulatos who had their freedom.

This is why Haiti is such a shit hole, despite all the wealth they had at their disposal after genociding the white population they still went back to live like their ancestors in Africa.
>>
>>71603073

But not really. The yellow fever killed more than half of the army sent there including 20 of its commanders, the Poles who supposedly fought for France deserted the first chance they got.

All Toussaint did was murder around 70k thousand white colonists there.

With most of the French army dead or sick, there wasn't any real battle to be fought...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Verti%C3%A8res
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.