[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup pol what society would work best in your opinion? Im thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 1460942919221.png (168 KB, 312x300) Image search: [Google]
1460942919221.png
168 KB, 312x300
Sup pol what society would work best in your opinion?

Im thinking a true democracy of a population made of +120 IQs and immigration granted only to ppl with these IQs

Also artificial wombs and robo waifus for everyone

>inb4 fedora
>>
>>71595042

High IQ doesn't stop r-selection, OP.
>>
File: FULL HITLER.jpg (135 KB, 900x595) Image search: [Google]
FULL HITLER.jpg
135 KB, 900x595
>>
>>71595042
People with higher intelligence don't work well with others, nothing would get done. The only reason societies exist is because a few intelligent introverts were able to manipulate a few semi-intelligent extroverts into manipulating a giant mass of stupid extroverts.
>>
File: POWER.png (1 MB, 1200x810) Image search: [Google]
POWER.png
1 MB, 1200x810
>>71595042
That's why we have a republic.
Democracy's weakness is that it allows idiots to vote.

With a republic we elect someone who, (in theory) isn't an idiot to represent the common man.

Anyways my ideal society is America as it is, with an extreme majority of white europeon people (around 98%is). Minorities allowed in in cases of extreme merit/

All religions but Christianity banned (atheism and agnosticism allowed, perhaps discouraged).
>>
>>71595361

So basically you just want to go back in time 150 years.
>>
>>71595513
When america was in full drive? Of course
Of course not a full 150 years but when we were expanding
>>
>>71595513
yes but keep technological advances.
>>
>>71595893

what about niggers? because the country was full of niggers and they basically built half of it. them and chink railroad workers.

2bh i think a Brave New World society would work best, where people are inherently genetically stratified and no one questions it.
>>
>>71595292
>Introverts
>Running anything
Lemme guess leaf your an introvert and you want believe that some autistic person can motivate an extrovert to be his bitch? You couldn't even motivate a fly to shit bit you will somehow pull the string on a leader? Because you're just that smart?.. Kill yourself
>>
>>71595995
No niggers in my fantasy society.
They should have never been brought here. I think it's the greatest mistake in the history of our country that we brought blacks here and didn't send them back. They will never assimilate.
>>
>>71596187
I'm a very strong introvert (though not shy). I just am not sociable. I been placing myself in leadership positions in my personal life through subtle manipulation recently and it's working well.
>>
>>71596187

>braindead extrovert reminds us why he's not in charge

kek

>>71596220

They won't assimilate, they'll just change society until it fits their "culture". You'll be the one who is faced with the choice of assimilating, I'm afraid. We all will, even us leaves aren't safe.

Though I'm curious how it will play out, because we have a cuck faggot leader who kowtows to both ultra-conservative muslims AND ultra-liberal feminists.
>>
>>71596369

This. People confuse being an introvert with being shy, they're not the same.
>>
File: Disdain.png (2 MB, 1575x1079) Image search: [Google]
Disdain.png
2 MB, 1575x1079
>>71595042
Similar to Jefferson's vision of America.

Pure isolationism. Nation made of small agricultural communities. Never industrialize. Never urbanize. Never communities above a couple hundred people. Internet is banned. Television is limited to a few channels: national news, local news, cartoons (only on after 6 PM), and an entertainment channel for more mature audiences/PG/PG13.

Whites only. (not even a white supremacist thing. I recognize the IQ superiority of East Asians and the European Jew, but those communities must establish states for themselves.) Most other races have no chance at creating prosperous society so better to let them wither away.

Role of the federal government is national defense and representation, settling disputes between communities, infrastructure, and the study of medicine and new ways to fight diseases. That's it.

The goal here isn't "progress." Man has progressed beyond his own good. The reason why the developed races have such high suicide rates is because we are without purpose and without struggle. For man to be truly fulfilled he must reconnect with the Earth, reconnect with "the tribe," and reconnect with God/spiritualism. He must know struggle.
>>
>>71595042
That's called "Luxembourg" (or "Liechtenstein").

Good luck getting that to work in anything other than a micro-nation.
>>
>>71596369
>>71596514
Extroverts need to "manipulate" to have power
>"H-hey Extrovert master can I maybe watch you fuck my girlfriend? "
>Told you /polio/ introvert master race is so smart I play extrovert like the fiddle
>>
voluntary slavery should be legal.

slaves cannot own property

slaves cannot be manumitted ever for any reason.

all slaves are surgically sterilized

slaves have zero rights
>>
>>71596514
I think there will be some sort of major racial conflict in the next 30-40 years and that whites will come out on top. Eventually the fact that blacks are less capable by nature rather than nurture will become too obvious for the masses to avoid.

At least Canada is largely white. You only have to hear the lefts racial equality shit not live it.
>>
>>71596618

You are basically describe Afghanistan only with white people.

The reason developed races have higher suicide rates is because they are in developed countries with accurate record keeping and statistical agencies that are able to record such things. Inferior races live in third world shitholes where they're lucky to have a mayor, let alone a goddamn bureau of statistics. They probably kill themselves at the same rate, but we have no idea.
>>
File: bored-leslie-knope.jpg (18 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
bored-leslie-knope.jpg
18 KB, 500x360
>>71596943

>mfw I have a job interview tomorrow afternoon
>mfw the company specifically asked me to indicate if I belonged to: a racial or ethnic minority, person with disability, woman, or aboriginal person
>mfw I chose "I do not wish to disclose this information"
>mfw they still want me for an interview

Thank god for my 96% average, it's probably the only thing keeping me ahead of the trannies, nigs, gimps, indians, and womyn.
>>
File: CyFyMRL.jpg (257 KB, 800x1199) Image search: [Google]
CyFyMRL.jpg
257 KB, 800x1199
>>71596782
At least I'm smart enough to get what I want without being the loudest faggot in the room fuckboi
>>
>>71597199

holy fuck those arms are skinny
>>
>>71595042
Look up Meritocratic Democracy. It achieves the same aim as what you're suggesting, but it remains feasible.
Only people who own land, are wealthy, or belong to the intelligentsia should have voting franchise.
The main problem is that there is no way to convince undesirables to give up their right to vote.
>>
>>71597101
You should claim to be a faggot.
It might help you.
>>
>>71597707
>there is no way to convince undesirables to give up their right to vote.

Give them free shit. I guarantee you can fool a dindu into giving up their right to vote in exchange for some flashy material shit.

The material shit will break and wear out, but that democratic forfeiture is forever.
>>
>>71597784

2bh I actually considered this, or just saying "I self-identify as a womyn" or something. But I really kinda want the job, so I figured it was best not go full /bee/ on them.
>>
>>71595042
>not smart enough to understand how IQ works
> writes a post about IQ being a criteria to participate

I'll bet you can't irony, either.
>>
>>71595042

You might be able to keep the sub-120 IQ people out, but you'll also have a difficult time keeping your high IQ people in. Who will dig the ditches and clean up on aisle 4? Intelligent people have great ambitions, and it leads to no end of trouble.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.