[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me why this dumbfuck thinks he can beat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (927 KB, 2400x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
927 KB, 2400x3000
Can someone explain to me why this dumbfuck thinks he can beat Hillary when he's getting blown the fuck out in republican primaries?
>>
Because he is practically a democrat
>>
>>71594896
I think he's just staying in to be VP.
>>
>>71594896

>implying the objective of any establishment GOP candidate is to win
>>
He appeals to uninformed masses as the less crazy conservative, but he said some crazy shit about setting up a no fly zone over Syria and shooting down Russian planes that violate it
>>
>>71594896
Because many democrats will vote for him instead of Hillary. These same people probably would not vote for Trump, and definitely would not vote for Cruz.
>>
He's just staying in to help Trump get a substantial lead over Cruz just to get a cabinet position
>>
>>71594896
Isn't he the only republican to (even comfortably) beat Shillary in the polls?
>>
>own party won't vote for him
>has only won 1 state
>was probably rigged
>actually thinks he is going to beat hillary

Someone trash this man already. He was making such a fool of himself on TV, telling Trump and Cruz to drop out and beg to be his VP.

Will never vote for this party again if they pick him.
>>
Why would democrats vote for this cunt ?
>>
>>71594896
He can win because he's actually a liberal.
>>
Are you stupid? That's like assuming that Webb doing poorly in the Democratic primary would somehow make him do poorly in the general. Kasich would take the moderate vote from Clinton. Probably better odds than Trump right now.

>>71595165
Makes no sense. Cruz literally can't win and Kasich only pulls delegates from Trump at this point. He's hoping for the GOP to just pick him, and that's semi-reasonable at this point. Of course what many have failed to realize is that it doesn't matter who helms the GOP - they'll be treated as Satan come the primary.
>>
>>71595027
ur a fucking retard
>>
>>71594896
All he does is talk about how he's the "only candidate who beats Hillary in the polls" and everyone else will get "creamed" it makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>71594896
Oh geez guys Woop, muh dad was a postman, gee wilikers I am just a small town goy.. I mean guy like you.
>>
>>71595362
Well this does make sense as some people in Kasich's camp like Charlie Black are close with Roger Stone and Paul Manafort, Along with Kasich and Trump working together to make sure Cruz supporters don't become delegates in Michigan
>>
>>71595168
I don't know how. The majority of voters don't seem to even know his positions. Also, the mainstream media hasn't tried to attack him or dig up any dirt on him because nobody cares. There's no way he'd beat her in the general debates if he performs the same way he did in the primaries. Also, this>>71595061
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 259x100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 259x100
>>71595362
>moderates voting for Clinton
>being this retarded

Wew lad
>>
>>71595547
I just cannot understand why moderates and leftists like this guy. He is beyond retarded.
>>
Hes the only one beating Hilary in the polls. Who cares about the rigged gop primary? Its the general election that counts.
>>
>>71594896
he's a delusional faggot
>>
>>71595012

this.

we need to sacrifice him to bring over Jim webb
>>
>>71595362
I agree. Just look how well Moderate John McCain and Moderate Mitt Romney did
>>
Pretty sure he is in a long term plan for the next election not this one
>>
>>71595600
He's never going to beat hillary, republicans won't vote for him. He's only thrusted so high because he's so fucking doomed if nominated.
>>
>>71595579
Get out of your bubble. Many people dislike Clinton as a person but when she's put up against Cruz it's split and when put up against Trump they currently lean towards her. She's not nearly as abrasive with the older generation; it's the younger generation that associates her with what Bill did to black communities(getting kids to stop shooting each other is racist) and wars in the Middle East, etc.

>>71595559
Yep. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they go for Kasich if not Cruz. GOP would rather lose than have a candidate that wasn't firmly in their pockets.
>>
>>71595798

Republicans don't matter when you can lose every red state and still win in a landslide like Obama.
>>
>>71595753
I don't think you read all of or understood my post. If Kasich does get it then things will probably change: his women in the kitchen remark will get blared repeatedly along with his abortion incidents, etc. and Hillary will look like a shining progressive taking down the "old pap" patriarchy.

But if you want to know why Kasich would win as a moderate, then:
1. McCain and Romney were against the magical black man who got black people to vote. Hillary only has control over half that many black people because of Bill.
2. This is a different climate and people dislike both parties more than ever now.
3. Romney and McCain could no longer be considered moderates after what they said to get through the primary. Romney would never talk in favor of Obamacare like Kasich did. Kasich was never the frontrunner so he's only had to talk about "BRINGIN' EVERYONE TOGETHER" repeatedly to soak up sentiment.
4. Usually it's bitter Republican who vote to spite the nominee. That could happen again with the #NeverTrump crowd but the Democrats will also have an extremely angry conglomerate of Bern victims this time.
>>
>>71596330
Kasich needs to register as a democrat then, he's on the wrong team and has done nothing but start slipping he isn't even beating hillary in the latest polls.
Kasich fags are utterly delusional.
>>
>>71596431
Oh, and his strongest point: he's from Ohio.
>>
Brokered convention

They already decided on him, and he knows
>>
>>71594896
>>71595061
>>71595600
>MUH POLLS SHOW KASICH BEATING HILLARY

Only because nobody knows who the fuck he is, Trump and Cruz have sky high non-favorable ratings because everyone knows them.

>>71595013
>>71595165

No way, he already said he's rather be dead than be Trump's VP.
>>
>>71596431
Yeah just what we need to throw, another hard center ball republican, cause we haven't been doing that over and over and over and over again.

Democrats know how to hit that ball out of the park, it's their entire playbook.
>>
>>71594896
Because he is a tax-raising nigger.
>>
>>71596571
>No way, he already said he's rather be dead than be Trump's VP.
My post was talking about a cabinet position you dumb spic
>>
File: 745.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
745.png
211 KB, 327x316
>>71596431
>The last guys werent actually moderates! They just werent too moderate enough!
>This guy is the REAL moderate I swear!

Its like watching kids from kindergarten trying to hammer a square object into a round shape
>>
>>71596593
Well duh. I'm for Trump and am sick of limp-wristed moderates going off for sacrificial slaughter every four years. The country is done for regardless, but for the sake of argument Kasich looks much more solid than Romney or McCain did for the reasons I gave. Maybe he'd be an okay president if things weren't going to shit.
>>
>>71596665

After shitting on Trump for so long, I doubt he would get a cabinet position in his potential administration. All Kucksich wants to do is be the eternal Governor of Ohio and receive them sweet George Soros monies.
>>
>>71595351
Isn't Trump a Liberal in the traditional sense?
>>
>>71596719
>"they're the same!!!"
>"actually here's an objective example of something mitt would never say"
>"...they're the same!!!"
good talk
>>
>>71596799
Not really

He's just another Neo-Con trying to imitate like he's some swell friendly guy (see GEE GOLLY JEEPERS) and is just like the rest

Fuck that dude
>>
>>71596901
On some issues, but Trump's "offended minorities" so the left hates him.
>>
>>71596911
m8 the argument is literally the argument of Communism not being tried before

>Lets jump off a building
>The last guys didnt try hard enough and werent like us
>Lets go jump off a building!
>>
>>71595599
God I read this shit all the time. It is annoying.

>wow look how he stood up to engage with the crowd
>so reasonable why can't more republicans be like him

Fucking hell, do they pay attention to anything at all? The dude spends half the time rambling about irrelevant stories (take an old lady out to dinner lol). And most of his actual policies are moronic. I guess he appeals to the braindead "feel good" gene in liberals since most of his rhetoric is just "we're going to work together and do great!"
>>
>>71597007
Progessivism has literally nothing to do with liberalism though, a liberal believes that a black mand and a white man aren't separated by the colour of their skin, but a a progressive believes that one is better than the other due to the colour of their skin and owes the "inferior" reparations as a result.
>>
>>71597016
They're my points for how he's comparatively different. You can say it will never work but it really depends on how the cultural pendulum swings.
>>
Judging by physical appearance, he looks like a United States president, more than any other candidate. Just a bland older white dude
>>
File: 53485781a.jpg (97 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
53485781a.jpg
97 KB, 960x640
>>71597471
Not with his JUST haircut.
>>
His father was a mailman.
>>
>>71597602
Fine. But he totally looks like a president in the OP pic.
>>
>>71597457
Fair point, Im just saying but yeah, fuck the moderates
>>
>>71595351
>Kasich is a liberal

Maybe by comparison, but that's like calling Lil Wayne white because he isn't as dark skinned as Kevin Hart.

Categories stop meaning anything if you use them that poorly
>>
File: image.png (115 KB, 1000x490) Image search: [Google]
image.png
115 KB, 1000x490
>>71594896
Because extremists have the loudest voice in primaries.

>>71595012
>This delusion
If Democrats think he's a far-right loonie and Republicans think he's a Democrat, he must be doing something right.
>>
>>71598420
>neoconservative is farther right than conservative
wew
>>
>>71597127
What does that make Trumps, "I'm gonna do X and it's gonna be great", rhetoric then? That makes up the bulk of his replies to everything, I actually like Trump, but it's not like Trump usually says anything of substance either.
>>
>>71598420
whoever made this doesn't know what "neo-" means
>>
>>71598613
That kind of rhetoric appeals to right-winged people. The difference is that Trump's rhetoric is actually believable.
>>
Don't you know? John "Literally Who" Kasich would win Pennsylvania, Connecticut and New Jersey in the general.
Just look at muh polls!
>>
>>71595577
>The majority of voters don't seem to even know his positions. Also, the mainstream media hasn't tried to attack him or dig up any dirt on him because nobody cares.
This is exactly why he's winning such hypothetical matchup polls.
>>
>>71598968
>I like it so it's true

Okay
>>
File: le stupid people.png (150 KB, 359x414) Image search: [Google]
le stupid people.png
150 KB, 359x414
>>71598420
>trump
>neoconservative

>not knowing what neoliberal and neoconservative mean
>>
>>71598420
Aside from a few of Kasich's social opinions...he likes to spout off on how he turned OH's fiscal problems around, but like every Federalist he took Federal welfare in order to balance OH's budget.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.