[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAILY LATINO PRIDE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: Jose.png (99 KB, 423x222) Image search: [Google]
Jose.png
99 KB, 423x222
Due to bigoted racism against Latinos on /pol/, you will be seeing these new threads everyday. This is for Latinos only, but no white Latinos. We discuss things like how to stop nationalists in America, immigration, amnesty, and how to unite our people.

America belongs to us, we were here first. Luckily is is only a matter of time before the US becomes a majority Hispanic country, and soon Europe will fall to the Muslims, this will mean whites and Western culture will die, and soon we will make huge advances in civilization. We are hardworking and have the best culture and people.

We demand immediate amnesty of all undocumented immigrants, we demand open borders, we demand that Spanish become the main language of the US. We also demand reparations for the persecution of our people.

Trump will be stopped, and Hillary or Bernie will become president. WE ARE THE FUTURE. Get used to it westerners.
>>
>>71593759
Shut up fag, stop shitposting, you make me feel sad, YOU AREN'T AND WILL NEVER BE ONE OF US.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 971x817) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 971x817
>>71593759
>Typing in Latin alphabet
>Using English language
>Speaks Spanish
>>
>>71593759
>>71594293

TEN
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 660x660
>>71593759
Fuck you and your La Raza bullshit, America belongs to Americans. You divisive spics give patriotic latinos a bad name, I'll join Trumps Deportation Force and get the Mexican Trail of Tears rolling.
>>
File: _1415397989.jpg (110 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
_1415397989.jpg
110 KB, 600x300
>>71593759
>WE ARE THE FUTURE
Too bad Latinos hate each other more than they hate white Americans
>>
>>71593759
you're a fucking moron

when mexico gives mexico city back to peru, get back to me

otherwise, stfu
>>
>>71593759

Latinos are nothing but bean eating midget children. they have never, and physically cannot take responsibility for anything. like children.
>>
>>71593759
You're literally the scum of the earth. Gas yourself kike, this is coming from a full blown Hispanic that's voting for Trump.
>>
I'm an American of Mexican descent, ethically Mestizo. America doesn't belong to Latinos, they already have all of Latin America and haven't done anything worthwhile with it. I'm American first, if you don't feel the same way OP, please deport yourself.
>>
File: 1460178022375.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1460178022375.gif
1 MB, 300x225
Off with your head you fucking shill.

Stop staining countries and cultures names in your attempt to slide thread god fucking damn it.

Friendly reminder that Bernie Sanders real name Is BERNARD GLASSBERG.

A fancy tactic of the kikes to change their names.
>>
>>71593759
>tfw you realize you're going to die as a stereotypical white mass shooter because it's literally the only way you can help save your country
>>
File: 1407714167521.jpg (63 KB, 482x480) Image search: [Google]
1407714167521.jpg
63 KB, 482x480
>>71593759
Shut up and accept that Mexico no longer has claims to American soil, you rape baby.
Why don't you just assimilate to your country's culture and stop whining.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.