[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: YouGov_Trump_v_Clinton.png (191 KB, 645x708) Image search: [Google]
YouGov_Trump_v_Clinton.png
191 KB, 645x708
Why is Russia the only country that want to see Trump as president of the US? What is your opinion on this?
>>
>>71593598
Because Russia is the only country that is not led by cucks.
>>
>>71593598
Russians realize that trump isn't anti russian. How can you not welcome that?
In my country, donald is seen as the next Hitler (pretty much everyone who disagrees with your political opinion is the next Hitler, but you get the point).
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 578x817) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 578x817
Cause, even as a fag, I have to admit that ruskies are alright
>>
Who wouldn't want to see an incompetent buffoon at the helm of their greatest geopolitical rival?
>>
>>71593762
Which is funny because Russians hate Hitler for invading their country in WW2 and killing billions of jews.
>>
Trump isnt assblasted at them unlike the others

>>71593843
>see flag
here is your (You)
>>
The US gives a lot to those countries to prosper while we get no benefit from it. He actually wants to improve relations with Russia instead of arguing with them for decades.
>>
>>71593598
Wtf China? They have legit reasons to dislike Trump, since he wants them to play fair
>>
>>71593598
Wasnt both his wives russian?
>>
>>71594128
A lot of Chinese are dissatisfied with the blood-stained Communist regime at Beijing.

But they can't say so openly.
>>
>>71593598
You foreign fuckers need to support Trump. Think of how much fun the news will be if he gets elected.
>>
Trump is on good terms with Putin.
>>
>>71593598

I don't understand why people would want Clinton as president?

What's so special about her? I really don't understand why she isn't hated
>>
>>71593762
>>71593843

Every American president is anti-Russian. But I think that Trump's advantage is the fact that we can at least talk wit him.
>>
>>71594532
Its just name recognition
>>
slavs are redpilled as fuck
>>
>>71594330
We can't support him directly. Your media will cry about foreign support(fucking totalitarian Russians loves Trump) and this will be bad for his image(nobody cares about funding of Clinton's campaign by Gulf states)
>>
>>71594202
No, they aren't Russians.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.