[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did the word "racist" became a big deal? Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: índice.jpg (11 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
11 KB, 238x212
When did the word "racist" became a big deal? Is it something that's recent?

Every fucking time niggers and people of the like turn to it. Did you say something that they didn't like? You are racist.

Did they fail the job interview? The employer was racist.
>>
It's okay, anon.
If everything is racist, nothing really is.
>>
Communist started using it. Liberal degeneracy is carrying it on
>>
>>71592782

This. I for one appreciate the left's race to the bottom with how quickly they can devalue the word.

Pretty soon itll replace 'cool' or 'awesome' as de facto slang for interesting.
>>
>>71593022
We're not there yet you racist bigot
>>
File: 2593045278968.gif (26 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
2593045278968.gif
26 KB, 325x325
>>71593022
>Pretty soon itll replace 'cool' or 'awesome' as de facto slang for interesting.

kek
>>
>>71592545
It's been there for a while, but it really picked up after Ojigbo became president. It just goes to show that if you give in to them once, they will keep wanting more. You have to hold the line from the beginning and never budge. Right now our slippery slope is perfectly vertical.
>>
>>71592545

What would happen if people just started saying:

"So what?"

In response.
>>
Social media.

2014, Whole world uses the internet. Every little thing spreads like wildfire. The major ones; Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram are controlled by the Jews.
>>
>>71592545
You don't suppose calling blacks 'niggers' is the least amount of racism?

I'm guessing you don't think a grown man calling a 4 yr old 'hot' isn't pedophilia either.
>>
>>71592545
>>71595982

Maybe calling your own mother a 'whore' isn't being degenerate either.
>>
>>71592545
Relatively new, we used to reserve it for things that were actually racist, there was a difference between it and " prejudice" but not anymore. Now everything is racist, even facts...apparently
>>
>>71592545
Sad part is that word is basically dead and no meaning because they abused the shit out of it.
>>
>>71594894
Some people do. Those people get their lives ruined, mostly.
>>
>>71595982
>he has to put quotes around the word niggers on an anonymous image board because black Jesus might get mad

Loving
Every
Laugh
>>
>>71597237
No, i'm sorry i don't degrade human life by calling people derogatory terms to their face or behind their back.

The 'black person' vs 'nigger' meme is the stupidest shit i've heard of since, 'life isn't fair'.
>>
>>71598417
>behind their back

ANONYMOUS

BOARD
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.