[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder China is a Threat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: no-pasarán.jpg (409 KB, 450x1024) Image search: [Google]
no-pasarán.jpg
409 KB, 450x1024
>please bump

China is coming for us. Nice and simple. Here are the reasons why:

>massive industrial power granted by the west's capital
>authoritarian government with massive groups of interest pressing for increased spending
>necessity for cheap resources and increased demand to keep their markets going
>excessive amount of men and little amounts of women. Men won't marry and have children, which reduces their levels of testosterone and brings stability to nations. China will have a massive number of savage men who are still low test and smart enough to be organized and fight for a cause. If Freud is right, the sexual energy can be given to other activities and empower more chaste nations.
>ridiculous in-group preference combined with dishonesty and lack of empathy. Chinese youngsters will fight tooth and nail for their buddies who help them cheat tests.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5g7tYGkCZQ
>China is entering the late spring-early summer of the Kondratiev Cycle. If you are aware of Lloyd deMause and the origins of war in Child Abuse, you will know this is the most prone to totalitarism comes.
>Liberal agitation thanks to students returning to China after invading american universities and increasing prices of tuitions. If China faulters and starts adopting these new values, there will be a conservative (not in a good way) backlash which will strengthen the more radical types in society. This was how Hitler and Mussolini got in power.

Mark this post: some african government will be elected by 2022 and expel the Lao Yang, Eddie and the chinese away from their shithole (Angola, Kongo, Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda are all vulnerable) blaming them for their problems while seizing their assets. The chinese will chimp out and BTFO the africans like it is the Gulf War all over again.

The dragon will rise. Not against America. Yet. Africa is their colonizing ground.
>>
China lacks an ass
>>
>>71591203
Welcome to the sandbox, China!

Enjoy spending the next few decades bankrupting yourselves playing whack-a-mole with Islamic insurgents all around the globe.
>>
>>71591572
China is not cucked. They give no fucks.

They will invade the terrorist's apartment with a flamethrower and kill them twice after.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-security-xinjiang-idUSKBN0TC0QT20151123

You're not dealing with a conscious nation, America.

This is pre-bomb Japan all over again.
>>
File: trump.jpg (63 KB, 540x514) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
63 KB, 540x514
>>71591572
I can't reinforce enough:

China is dangerous.

You need to do something.
>>
Desperate self-bump.

People need to listen.
>>
>>71592480
Nobody cares Sage
>>
I'm 3/4 Chinese, diaspora 3 generations back. These fuckers can't be trusted, although they are a much different enemy than the Jews.
>>
>>71591203
Lao Yang is the man China needs to lead it into a grorious new future of plentiful truck fuel and gravel for all!!!
>>
>>71591203
>literally nothing about the gold Yuan
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-19/china-launches-yuan-gold-fix-exert-more-control-over-price-gold
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/04/19/china-launches-yuan-gold-fix-in-bid-to-be-price-maker.html
>>
>>71592722
Gold is a primitive meme.

China won't try to take down the dollar because they have massive reserves in dollar which won't can't be traded for other currencies or assets.

Also known as China owning ridiculous amounts of US treasure bonds. Why would they try to undermine the US currency when it is one of the best things they have going for them being an exporter country?

But yes, the currency wars, the invasion of american universities (raising tuitions with government subsidies) and the South Korea-like cultural projects aim at hitting the USA where it hurts the most after China makes Africa their satellites through various scams.
>>
>>71592722
Also, gold is a meme. A primitive relic for people too poor just buy real estate and keep their sheckels there.

Wake me up when they actually hit their exporters' lobby in the feet, help millions and try to back their currency on gold (like the FED did before Nixon).

Gold market is virtually irrelevant in most modern economies. It is a barbarian relic for countries which reserves in dollars like Brazil and never bothered to store gold.
>>
>>71593458
>he bought into the real estate myth
Enjoy you bubble while it lasts Hue
>>
>>71591546
Being obese doesn't give you an ass, it just makes your entire body proportionally fat.
>>
>>71593575
Real estate prices have always grown above inflation in Brazil, burguer.

You were the only country which managed to fuck up real estate by giving loans to illegal aliens instead of building a wall.
>>
>>71591203
>china is going to rekt the US
Good I cant wait for this shithole to burn
>>
If they get too big for their polluted shithole of a country we will just have to wreck them once again.
>>
>>71593720
No. USA will bring itself down first.

I don't believe China will face the USA ever in any realistic competition. Burguers are by far too strong to be beaten by any country.

What I am afraid is that the west will take massive blows because of chinese imperialism in Africa and East Asia. They are already financing indirectly politicians in Vietnam and Thailand. People are just now scratching how strong is China becoming in Africa.

I believe there will be a shift in the political paradigm in the world. From Russia to a war-mongering, imperial and cruel orthodox red commies in China.
>>
>>71591203
You are spouting retarded nonsense.

>Men won't marry and have children, which reduces their levels of testosterone and brings stability to nations.
No it doesn't. It is a massive social issue as angry men who have nothing to lose demand to know who has caused their lives to be so shit.

>dishonesty and lack of empathy
Right. They screw their friends and then run off to America or Europe with their money.

>late spring-early summer of the Kondratiev Cycle
Blah blah bullshit. China is just the latest country to have an economic "miracle" based on high domestic savings and high internal investment. Like the USSR, their internal investments are more often than not proving wasteful (see: ghost cities and overcapacity) and their economy is stagnating. Xi Jinping is Brezhnev with a George W Bush sensibility.

>This was how Hitler and Mussolini got in power.
China is already fascist.

It's a big fucking paper tiger, relax. That said, I agree we need to start showing them harder consequences for their misbehaviour in the South China Sea.
>>
File: designated-rape-crowd.png (552 KB, 538x426) Image search: [Google]
designated-rape-crowd.png
552 KB, 538x426
>>71593893
Japan has nothing on any countries anymore.

Yet Imperial Japan is a perfect example of what might China become.

>ridiculously nationalistic
>perfect mid-testosterone
>low empathy
>supremacism
>living under a conservative dangerous government shutting all resistance in society
>leagues ahead of neighbors in economy

Japan will be the most affected by a China rising.
>>
>>71594326
>I commited a typo. Low levels of testosterone bring in violent societies. Combined with high in-group preferences and tendency to low empathy, you have Japan 2.0 but no empires to face them.

>yes

>search the Kondratiev Cycle. Also, an economic crisis in China might try to ignite a social reform. Which will ignite a ridiculously conservative reaction and put the absolute worst people in power.

>They are not doing anything in military terms. Yet.
>>
>>71594634
>high levels of testosterone bring in violent societies*

China won't turn into India or Africa. They will turn into Imperial Japan. That is far worse.

Japan was the nastiest empire in history.
>>
>>71592591
The jews are subtle.
>>
>>71594634
>OK. And I agree that they look a lot like Imperial Japan. This is a reason to love the bomb, I guess. If they get angry it will be turned against the government that brought about the One Child Policy which was only necessary because the same government had encouraged them to have lots of babies before that. You could argue that a lot of these men are already very angry, by the way.

>OK

>China is already in an economic crisis. They are just pretending not to be. They lost 1/5 of their foreign reserves in 6 months. Their middle class investors have just been obliterated - terrible for a system which likes to claim it has built a middle class. Confidence in the system is low and falling. The system does not allow dissent and is too ambitious to gradually step back and share power like the generals in Japan and Korea did. I agree a Chinese crack-up would be very unpredictable, but I doubt there'll be the organization to invade a foreign country, let alone seriously mess with the US, if there is a violent social revolution or reform.

>I didn't say anything about military but sure, I agree with your tone. Stalin was being praised as a man of peace in the 30s... then he invaded Finland to grab some territory. A lot of young Chinese dudes want to see their country bully a smaller country BUT the Chinese elite are very used to their billionaire lifestyle and don't want to compromise it by getting in to wars. I think the self-interest of the relatively small number of people who make decisions in China will trump whatever push there is to war. They'll collapse without their own Afghanistan. They don't need to cross their borders anyway - Xinjiang is ever more like Iraq these days.
>>
>>71591203
>literally a paper tiger

Killyourself chinaboo
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.