[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Politically Incorrect is a Libertarian board. We have always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: smuggary.jpg (38 KB, 450x333) Image search: [Google]
smuggary.jpg
38 KB, 450x333
Politically Incorrect is a Libertarian board. We have always believed in limiting the government and empowering the individual. However, a mass campaign of subversion has been initiated by members of Stormfront and the American Nazi Party. The singular goal of their campaign has been to undermine and erase our libertarian values. Unfortunately, they have been largely successful.

But, we can reverse it. If every true citizen of /pol/ speaks out in every thread defending every liberty he possesses - we can erase this alien influence of Nazism from our board. If we come together to fight the Stormshills, we can stop them.

Now, who's /libertarian/ here?
>>
>>71591156

Libertarians are pussies.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>71591156
It's okay, OP. In times of debt-fueled delusion, liberals and nazi rhetoric is preferred to sensible and masculine solutions. When the crash comes we will be once again flooded with an overwhelming amount of libertarians
>>
Libertarians are faggots.
>>
>>71591156
So long as they want to build these to deal with Muslims:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_chamber

Then I don't care what else they support
>>
>>71591156
Libertarians are edgy anarchists who wear cargo shorts or beta nu-males (liberals) who identify with the thing more likely to legalise polygamy and pot
>>
Get ready for strawman arguements.
>>
If nothing else, we need a libertarian general.
>>
>>71591156
Newfag here
Im honestly surprised more libertarians havent killed themselves already, for them in America it must be all depression all the time. Nobody to fight for your values in Congress, no libertarian presidential candidates, no hope, no safe harbor.
>>
I only like cultural libertarianism, in response to SJW leftist identity politics
>>
dontthinksotim.jpg
>>
>/pol/ is a Libertarian board!
>/pol/ is a NatSoc board!
>/pol/ is a Christian board!

Seriously guys, /pol/ is a /pol/ board, and people have different opinions. The Nazis aren't subversives, they've been here as long as you have, maybe longer. There has always been libertarians on /pol/. That doesn't mean the majority of /pol/ is libertarian.
>>
>>71591156
>Politically Incorrect is a Libertarian board
>>
>>71591156
the standard libertarian position on borders didn't stand up to our memes or reality, so we jettisoned libertarianism.
>>
Why do libertarians feel so entitled to claim things that aren't theirs? Don't you faggots live by the "non-aggression principle"?
>>
>>71591156
Who /libertarianfortrump/ here?

Sorry governor, I agree with you more but lost my vote when you flipflopped on Muslims.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.