[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 86 IQ >tfw near sighted >tfw impulsive and prone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 13959007911720.png (91 KB, 630x686) Image search: [Google]
13959007911720.png
91 KB, 630x686
>tfw 86 IQ
>tfw near sighted
>tfw impulsive and prone to anger
>tfw 5'7
>tfw recovering alcoholic and hating every day sober
>tfw literally untermensch
I'm not even white just a bastard slavic with central astastic genes from some pillaging mongol. Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>71590524
>Should I just kill myself?
why bother, you'll just fuck that up too
>>
If you're self-aware enough to experience self-loathing your IQ is probably higher desu.
>>
>>71590524
There's nothing wrong with being Finngolian
>>
>>71590654
Japan, I live for your posts.
>>
>>71590654
Helium and oxygen masks aren't hard to get I might be stupid but I'm not stupid enough to use something as unreliable as a gun or exsanguination. Besides all I had were drinking buddies so it's not as if anyone will come looking.

>>71590660
Self loathing is distinctly human I'm certain stroke victims I helped out with when I volunteered at a nursing home sometimes had the clarity to wish for death and understood how far they've fallen. You can see the desperation and fear in their eyes sometimes even if they couldn't speak.
>>
>>71590524
VOTE TRUMP
then you can kill yourself
>>
>>71590951
>Japan

He's just a white guy watching anime in another country, anon.
>>
>>71591132
What will my vote do in the course of things? Even if he does stand a chance of winning the globalists are too entrenched to be removed by the strength of one man alone. Nothing will get better and even if it does my station won't change.
>>
You're not 86 IQ.
>>
>>71590654
he should know after all he is Japanese
>>
>>71590524
No, you are still white and have self awareness. Killing your self would be a waste.
>>
>>71590654
>Should I just kill myself?
>why bother, you'll just fuck that up too
I'm about as devastated as a woman in Nanking.

God Damn Japan.
>>
>>71590524
I don't believe you have an 86 IQ.

Retards don't care that they're retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1080x1080
>>71595433
Egg man says he has an 84 IQ, and he is pretty coherent when he speaks. He says the main effect it has is that he is really slow, like he has to come in early to his gas station job to get everything done and he couldn't do homework.
>>
>>71590524
Nah just find a nice jewish girl to impregnate.
>>
At least you have /pol/, senpai
>>
>>71590524

you shouldnt feel bad, its not your fault, just got dealt a shit hand in life
>>
>86 IQ

Did some shitty internet test tell you that? IQ is irrelevant.

>near sighted

Glasses and simple surgery can fix this.

>impulsive and prone to anger

That's called being a man. Sometimes you get angry and break a plate against the wall. Then you clean it up and move on.

>5'7

No one cares.

>recovering alcoholic and hating every day sober

This is the only one you have to be ashamed of. If you really can't find a vice outside of drugs that's pretty pathetic.

>literally untermensch

No one cares.
>>
>>71597151
>IQ is irrelevant

>More closely correlated with success than pretty much anything else
>>
>>71597397
That depends on how you gauge success.

The most universal form of success is creating a long lasting genetic lineage for your people, something white people are currently failing miserably at pulling off.
>>
>>71590524
86 IQ
writes coherently on 4chan
It's just the autism talking, my friend.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.