[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologizing for slavery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 34523453425.jpg (34 KB, 635x357) Image search: [Google]
34523453425.jpg
34 KB, 635x357
>every group since the dawn of time has at one point been at the mercy of another
>only one specific group in contemporary America want reparations for it

Explain this to me? Canuck who just moved to the US here
>>
>>71589825
Retarded Liberals and crybabys. If you have never owned a slave you shouldn't be sorry for shit. Blacks have been "free" since the end of the civil war, and "equal" in the eyes of the law for 50, they haven't done jack with that freedom other cry and moan about shit mean while defending criminals who kill blacks and whites, yet cry when some crook gets killed after robbing shit. No Sympathy left.
>>
File: If_you_Give_a_Mouse_a_Cookie.jpg (71 KB, 250x285) Image search: [Google]
If_you_Give_a_Mouse_a_Cookie.jpg
71 KB, 250x285
>>71589825
>>
>>71589825
IMO obama should apologize for slavery because the only reason he was elected is, while he's outwardly black, his genetic whiteness gave him an advantage.
>>
>>71589825
when the U.S apologized for Invading the Native American Homelands, they gave the Native Americans special rights and reparations

Black america wants just that: special rights and REPARATIONS - even though literally every american slave who lived before the civil war is dead now.
>>
Half a million Americans died in the civil war, we don't need to apologize for anything, we already paid off any imagined debt with our blood.

>>71589825
>only one specific group in contemporary America want reparations for it
The nigs want to have domestic dependent nations like the Indians so that they can have more government money, government land, and Black homelands. It's kind of funny that the blacks want something akin to the Bantustans that everyone got butthurt that the White South Africans created for theblacks.
>>
>>71590400
>even though literally every american slave who lived before the civil war is dead now.
but their children still get the benefits of reparations/spec. rights. So that's a moot point.
>>
>>71589825
I'm half Mexican. When is Spain going to repay me?
>>
It's just people looking for free shit. There were niggers on TV in 2008 just after king nigger got elected saying they were so excited he was going to give them free cars and computers and cell phones
>>
>>71592375
They got free phones.
>Obama phones
>>
>>71589825
I would love to see the black guy apologizing for slavery.
>>
>>71590400
Reparations should be a plane ticket (Oneway) to Africa
P.S....don't land the plane,just get the fuck out
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.