[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmm....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (13 KB, 546x192) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
13 KB, 546x192
Hmm....
>>
>>71589518
They just want to make up an excuse for the reason they get no dick
>>
>make up meaningless social justice vocabulary word
>try to deny men this meaningless made up word to spite them
>>
roosh really said that?!? I disagree if that's true. Men really are responsible for their own actions. I read on his forum about the guy choosing to go along with cheating on her spouse and not giving af. There's agency there, didn't have to press for it to happen. There's also other stories where guys are abusing local customs and tradition for lays. There's agency there too. You can't just say pussy overrides all agency. That's fucking degenerate.
>>
>>71590509
>Not understanding that they are just doing the ole gender switcheroo

They think that somehow flipping the genders will make everyone see it their way, not realizing that men and women are indeed different.
>>
File: 1459982821960.gif (3 MB, 429x178) Image search: [Google]
1459982821960.gif
3 MB, 429x178
>>71589518
rly makes u think...
>>
>>71590638
roosh is a guy though. he's saying that anything guys do is not guys fault because we have no agency.
>>
Im pretty sure its the other way around.
>>
File: 1449113194867.png (1 MB, 974x980) Image search: [Google]
1449113194867.png
1 MB, 974x980
>>71590509
I'm pretty sure he was going for this RARE concept called: "SARCASM."

See, since he's a shitskin MRAfag... he was, by using the arcane art of "Sarcasm" implying that women... who CLAIM they are equal to men... are ABSURD in denying that they have any agency for their actions... and that EVERY mistake or blunder one of their gender makes is a result of
>the "Patriarchy" keeping wimmins down!!

So, by using the esoteric, wizard spell of >Lvl.20 Greater Sarcasm-gasm

and using the same argument but with "MEN" in place of "WOMEN"

the semi-witty rapist shitskin MRAfag shows the absurdity of their "argument"

All of them... and you however... are gay as fuck.

You should all douse yourselves in petrol and take some WICKED BONGRIPS FOR EQUALITY YO!!!

Do it... NOW!
>>
>>71590116
Agency? Agency isn't one of their buzzwords...
>>
File: 1461002259026.jpg (43 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1461002259026.jpg
43 KB, 491x491
>>71589518
Hmm...
>>
>>71590116
The fuck is wrong with you? Moral agency is what separates humans from animals. It's not some made up shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.