[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leave grocery store 10 minutes ago >go to car >see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 781x726) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 781x726
>leave grocery store 10 minutes ago
>go to car
>see car next to mine from distance
>it has (not joking) 30+ bumper stickers on it
>think to myself "must be a berniefag"
>get close
>sure enough, ~5 Bernie stickers out of the lot

Why are libtards always the ones to cover their car with shitty stickers and make it an eyesore? Anytime I see a car coated in stickers, there's always a Bernie or Obama 08/12 sticker somewhere in there
>>
>>71588747
It's because they have no class, Democrat Stickers and that shitty Coexist one that is shaped in the religious icons. That one really irks me.
>>
>>71588747
liberals are so dumb that they think applying as many labels to themselves as possible makes them unique
>>
liberals love to signal how open minded they are
>>
>>71589699
I forgot about the coexist one. God that one is ducking annoying.

Same with the Darwin fish
>>
File: 1460764977315.jpg (195 KB, 700x891) Image search: [Google]
1460764977315.jpg
195 KB, 700x891
>>71588747

I hope cuck sanders dies.. Is it just me? I can't help but become enraged when berniefag supporters start spewing there bullshit "free" this. "free" that. I might literally kill him if I see him.. Just liberals in general are terrible, but this is a god damn echo chamber of bullshit. And now those pieces of shit want to ruin our money in the name of being PC. I might as well carry around monopoly money because that will be more valuable than what they're trying to push.
>>
>>71588747
Everytime I see a Bernie sticker, it's always on a Kia soul or pt cruiser
>>
File: Obummerhatred.png (481 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Obummerhatred.png
481 KB, 640x480
>>71588747
>>71589699
>>71589805
>>71589880

yes goys... divide yourselves with identity politics instead of acknowledging that the American public, regardless of left or right, has been made stupider as a whole
>>
File: muh truck.jpg (40 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
muh truck.jpg
40 KB, 400x299
>>71588747
Conservatives do the same shit, they even drive larger vehicles so they have more room for shitty stickers
>>
>>71588747

Hellacious people.
>>
>>71590170
>>71590170
Haha man i love you, you are really funny. Dont kill him though he will die in days maybe even hours, we need you for the race war my friend
>>
>>71588747
Have you ever experienced the need to ask someone if they're vegan or if their animal is from a shelter?
People feel the strong urge to tell everybody in the public eye that they're good people, and the loud part of the public is liberal
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.