[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PROOF THE MONEY IN AMERICA HAS BECOME USELESS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160420_213428.jpg (241 KB, 656x359) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160420_213428.jpg
241 KB, 656x359
PROOF THE MONEY IN AMERICA HAS BECOME USELESS
>>
>>71587573

>12 dollar bills

what am I supposed to do with this?
>>
And the Chinese are backing heir money with gold.

It's the end of the greenback.
>>
>>71588647
How the fuck do the Chinese know about the 3/5th's compromise?

Most American High school graduates don't.
>>
Is that the picture they're using?
>>
File: 20DinduBill.png (635 KB, 670x800) Image search: [Google]
20DinduBill.png
635 KB, 670x800
>>
>>71588839

>thinks i'm chinese

Yeah, you probably have more than one drop in you, boy. Lemme see them fingernails.
>>
>>71588839
Calling bullshit here.

I'm a few years out of high school and me and all of my friends make 3/5ths jokes any time we can
>>
>>71587573

Looks like a Finnish bear handler who got his face cleaved off by a bear.
>>
>>71587573

Fucking /pol man, I swear. You act like they're putting Beyoncé on the goddamn $20. Harriet Tubman was based--her massah landed a critical strike on her head and scrambled her brains up, making her just go to sleep at random (which nowadays niggers just kinda do regardless) and she STILL managed to smuggle coons out of the south, work as a cook, a nurse, a scout, and a spy for the Union when the civil war broke out and we had to put those sister fucking hillbillies in their place.

All you faggots do is whine NON STOP on a Burmese Hentai website about "ze Jewz" and "duh Niggas".

AND she was a devout Christian.
>>
>>71587573
That dude looks like someone hit him in the nose with a frying pan.
>>
>get one of these bills
>draw a swastika on her forehead
>drop it in the middle of detroit

>how to start a race war 2017

>get one of these bills
>draw a swastika on her forehead
>drop it in the middle of Harvard

>how to destroy the American education system 2017
>>
File: 1393560338224.jpg (103 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1393560338224.jpg
103 KB, 640x427
>>71588928
>>
>>71587573

I'm going inside and requesting Hamiltons ($10 note) at my bank instead of being force feed this denomination from the ATM.

If a good number of people start doing this, the note will become irrelevant like those Sacagawea coins back in the day.

Further, why not Condoleezza rice? She is the first black woman secretary of state, a concert pianist, ran huge business deals, etc.

>fucking propaganda these days senpai.
>>
>>71589085
She was pretty cool, but Jackson was cooler.
>>
>>71589982
Probably because she didn't stop 9/11
>>
>>71588647
bringing the h e a t tonight
>>
>>71587573
When do the new Mammie's go into circulation?
>>
That'll be two Mammie Jammies plus tip
>>
>>71588647

fpbp
>>
>>71589085
TOPKEK,
>>
>>71590143
And Jackson would be rolling in his grave if he knew he was on a $20 bill for as long as he was.

Point is getting assmad over this is arguably even more retarded than when /pol lost their shit over Stormtrooper Dindu in the new Star Wars movie, and trust me, all this does is give the left more ammunition to say "look at those fucking autists, everything they do is cancer."

>>71589982
>why not Condoleezza Rice?
It's unnecessarily partisan and divisive. Better to use someone from America's past that generally speaking, most normies can't honestly claim to have any kind of problem with.

She got shit done as a black woman during a time where there actually was oppression against them. Ironically she'd probably be disgusted by what coons have become in the meantime. And at least they didn't go with some bullshit like Rosa Parks, who literally dindu nuffin but sit her black ass down on a bus.
>>
File: Harriet_Tubgirl_20.jpg (136 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
Harriet_Tubgirl_20.jpg
136 KB, 620x350
>>71590303
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.