[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why continue to live while being black?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: 0542983001436330589_filepicker.jpg (33 KB, 650x277) Image search: [Google]
0542983001436330589_filepicker.jpg
33 KB, 650x277
While browsing this board (and /new/ before it) over the years I find it increasingly had to continue on while being a black male. My people can't really seem to do anything of worth. Being African-American leaves me with no history to be truly proud of; my family is filled with drug dealers and other scum. I'm a walking statistic (never knew my father, grew up on welfare) and every time I turn on the news in Philadelphia not a day goes by where there isn't a homicide or gang-related shooting. All victims and perpetrators black, of course. The newscasters try to use race-neutral language every time but as soon as you hear the names, you know.

I go on this site to try to escape reality and laugh, but instead I learn ever since the days of being a /b/ newfag that my race is inferior. That we've never really done anything of worth, and that we just cause problems wherever we are. Why should I even go on knowing that every fucking move I make will be analyzed to death by someone like a /pol/-user or that I'll be coddled like a retard by some liberal? It's a lose-lose situation.
>>
>>71586205
Get a job, work hard, and try to make any children you have better than the previous generation. I've known plenty of black people like this and I respect them greatly for it.
>>
>>71586205
You know this place loves when black people have their shit together. Don't talk nonsense, all anyone seriously asks of you is to be a law abiding citizen. That's it. And you have the sjw machine working for you on top of that.
>>
Blacks aren't the same as niggers desu.
You're talking about niggers. Don't be a nigger.
>>
>>71586473
Many people in America also want us all dead. Just look at this board for proof. I succeed in life and they scream "AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!" as well.
>>
>>71586205
I know it's difficult, but killing yourself is an option.
>>
>>71586205
Stop that whiny bullshit. You're a man,figure it the fuck out and handle yourself. Ffs
>>
>>71586781
>giving a shit what racists think
You're only hurting yourself.
>>
>>71586205
study something, get a job, don't commit crimes and live your life, just like everybody else
>>
>>71586205
I know you're probably white, OP, just having a laugh.

But can a race of humans truly be inferior to another on a base level? The movie "Trading Places" with Eddie Murphy proves to us that any black man can do just as well as a caucasian if he is given the chance.
>>
You shouldn't continue going on.

Watch this because I know your people can't sit down a read a book

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsYzFEyFwy0

>>71586800
>>
>>71586781
Well it would be awesome if smart black dudes actually pointed out how racist AA is
>>
>>71586205
We need people like you so business owners like me can meet our affirmative action quotas without hiring hood rat garbage.
>>
Redguard is that you?
>>
>>71586205
>>71585496

Read the really long post near the bottom.
>>
Defy your stereotype. I don't know what kind of person you are, but if you dont act niggerish and actually become a reasonable productive member of society you'll be fine.
You'll still face prejudices but show em you arent like the others. When I find a whitewashed black person they're usually better people than regular white people to be honest family.
>>
>>71586205
>It's a lose-lose situation.

Yes, it is.

You should go shoot up a black church.

It'll make you feel better
>>
Blacks here.

Yea it sucks. If you're smart and non provincial it's not long before you realize how much of a bottom of the barrel shit race you are. It didn't always use to be this way. But generations of dysgenic breeding and poverty and matriarchal societal systems have created a culture and a people that is, at best, primitive and backwards.

At worst it is the breeding ground for the worst group of people outside of the congo
>>
>>71586988
>The movie

>Reality

Pick one
Also just because 1 out of 1000000000 come out not retarded (or are mixed) are not shit does not mean the entire race is actually human.
>>
>>71586205
You're a bitch ass nigga, stop making us look bad by being a little bitch. Hold your head up and be proud that YOU are not a fucking sellout.
>>
>>71586205
The argument can be made that there is no greater natural advantage than to be born a black guy in the US; seems like all you have to do is stay out of trouble and apply yourself a bit. Most white Americans want to prove (to themselves if nobody else) that they aren't bigots; bosses want to hire and promote you. Women want to bang you, shit at this point probly most cops wanna' give you a break if you look clean cut act polite.

The world is your oyster, Ameribro.

Also, please refer to yourself as "American of African descent" instead of this hyphenated faggotry. I fucking hate hat shit.
>>
>>71586473
>this place loves when black people have their shit together

no we don't. we fucking hate all niggers
>>
>>71587234
I mean real shit. op you're some house nigga faggot.
>>
>>71587175
Dude Honestly just don't have kids and do everything you can to redpill people agains the Jews to be ok

Actively try to destroy your own race and break this "equality" meme and do what is right for the benefit of all other races on Earth would be God tier

You are inferior and you fucking know it
It would be better off for all other races if niggers where just whipped off Earth.
>>
File: 1461083380410.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
1461083380410.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>>71587264

>we

i wonder who could be dividing and conquering races so we don't focus on the REAL race that's causing problem
>>
>>71587366

Jews are what white people wish they were
>>
>>71587348
How are we inferior?
>>
>Be white, upstanding citizen
>No special treatment because this is the standard

>Be black, upstanding citizen
>Libshits worship you because you are what they desperately wish blacks to be
>White people respect you because you are an upstanding citizen
>Have endless potential to be based because libshits won't dare stand up against a black person

>>71587296
>>71587264
>>71587234

These are bottom of the barrel subhumans. Niggers of any color. Be better than them.
>>
>>71587366
I hate kikes and niggers equally

They both need to go
>>
>>71586205
Just work hard and make yourself better than your parents raise a good family if that's your thing if not then do something that betters yourself and those around you. It's the same advice I'd give to anyone from a crappy situation of any race.

Here in Canada we have many black people and they all do great things. The first generations arrived after escaping slavery and with literally nothing but the clothes on their backs in what was then a small British colony they made a life for themselves. Now in the 21st century they are all contributing law abiding citizens who do as much as sometimes even more than the rest of the country. There is no "problem" like the US has.

In all honesty the major reason why blacks in the US are in the situation they're in is the restriction for a long time on getting an education. No education=no good jobs=turn to crime to feed selves=repeat across generations.

Another thing I could suggest is moving to Canada where you can live as a full equal to the rest of the population. A new start in a new country. Also this is why many Canadians first migrated here. Because they wanted to be better than what people were back home
>>
>>71587407
>Jews are what white people wish they were

no
>>
File: carson_trump_dancing.gif (2 MB, 388x294) Image search: [Google]
carson_trump_dancing.gif
2 MB, 388x294
>>71586781
>>71586205

HELP DESTROY THE LIBERAL MACHINE PLZ!!!!!!!

Conservative Blacks are the achilles heel for Liberals. Look at Based Carson and how he makes Liberal Heads Explode!

HELP US IN THE FIGHT BROTHER WE NEED YOU!!!!! Most people who are racists are only racist as a mechanism to combat the daily threat of Liberalism which scorns any White Male on this earth.
>>
>>71587366
>wonder who could be dividing and conquering races so we don't focus on the REAL race that's causing problem

Shut the fuck up shill

If it was not for Jews all blacks would have been killed off and Humans would have broken the Jewish grip on Humanity

Jews put nigger that are inferior into civilization for two reasons
1) I makes them stupider and easier to control
2) I puts inferior animals into a population and tell them they are "equal"
They put a cat in a dog house

They enjoy seeing them suffer, because deep down they know they are parasites

There is no such thing as a "good Black 'man'"
A "good black 'man'" would actively destroy the parasites known as niggers of the Earth for the greater good of ALL other races.
>>
>>71586781
Those are just edgelords(see>>71587264) that are amplified by the left to use as a strawman for political gain. Most "racism" is rooted in the statistics you yourself mention, and you get auto plus-points from most people for not contributing to the negative statistics.
Your branch will continue from the path you determine for yourself. Just live your life.
>>
>>71587017
Affirmative Action should exist in some capacity but only for black Americans because they were actually and genuinely mistreated in our nation, by our people and our government. And there are effects of that mistreatment that linger today.
>>
>>71586879

It's not what the racists think. It's not even what I think. Blacks are factually a bottom tier race. The vast majority of people would want to see us wiped out. Travelling at the globe as a black person is a completely different experience. Asian, Hispanics, and Indians do not like us. Nor do Eastern Europeans. The only reason Western Europeans put up with blacks is due to decades of Marxist programming.

I spent years having a healthy sex life by sticking to white girls (inb4 BBC). I recently started seeing a black chick and now I have an STD.

Because wouldn't you know it over half of young black women have stds. And most of them are obese! It's even worse if you focus on just the non fat ones.

They're all riddled with dick rot....

Stay away
>>
>>71587597

Fuck whitey
>>
>>71586740
Stop fuck off. He'll chimp out on someone at sometime fucking retard. Niggers are niggers and can never change. If he can he needs to go back to Africa to fix his homeland or make a new homeland that isn't off the backs of whites.
>>
>>71586205
How big and dark is your cock? I want to watch you cum into my wife's white pussy.
>>
>>71586350
FPBP.
>>
>>71586205
The simple fact that you even feel depressed over is a good thing. Most niggers are more than proud of the crack dealing and violent crime in their habitats. Have some babies and pass down those genes so we'll have more niggers who can admit this reality
>>
File: 1454847316114.png (367 KB, 745x820) Image search: [Google]
1454847316114.png
367 KB, 745x820
>>71587671
>>
File: 1457654211909.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1457654211909.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>71586350
The only advice you should follow OP. Also, you shouldn't base any of your self-worth on your heritage. What matters is what you do with your life, not what your ancestors or nigger peers do.
>>
>>71586205
Why not be the best black person?

Obama turned out to be another filthy race-baiting islam apologist nigger, revel in being better than the president of the united states
>>
File: Liberia.png (16 KB, 2000x1053) Image search: [Google]
Liberia.png
16 KB, 2000x1053
>>71586205
Move to Liberia. Work hard to make it a better place and make us proud.
>>
>>71587671
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>71587622
Fuck off newfag, all niggers need to die.

We are not compatible in any way.
>>
>>71586781
Fuck off, just be an upstanding citizen and not a degenerate and youll be fine with us
>>
File: kenny5tfsxy.gif (1 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
kenny5tfsxy.gif
1 MB, 360x202
>>71586205
Im a black dude. Im here to let you know you are a disgrace. You are letting the media and these silly ass websites that are filled with adolescent white douchebags dictate how you should feel about yourself. Either that or your a white guy and this is bait. Either way fuck you!
>>
>>71587264
Consevative/Libertarian Blacks > Stormniggers
>>
>>71587175
Please warn people against the welfare state. I have been known to be pretty racist but to be honest I massively respect Thomas Sowell and there is a good chance that if given the right environment/incentives for stable family structures and softly eugenic breeding that blacks can be better. At least African Americans. Actual Africa is a lost cause due to population and desperation.

Jews weren't even known to be smart a thousand years ago. A few centuries of breeding for intelligence can have a massive effect.
>>
>>71587504

>Here in Canada we have many black people and they all do great things.

What the fuck part of this country are you talking about??? It's just like in the US--they have a tendency to live in public housing and show up on the crime pages.
>>
>>71587504
>Now in the 21st century they are all contributing law abiding citizens

I'm from Toronto and you have no idea what you're talking about. I see shit happening downtown all the time and is almost always black people.
>>
>>71586205
Just don't conform to negative racial stereotypes and nobody will care that you're A FUCKING BLACK MALE.
>>
>>71588127
It's the same policy position BASED MOTHERFUCKING JIM WEBB has. The same man who killed commie gooks.
>>
>>71587348

I'm not doing any of that shit.

Admitting my race is inferior doesn't mean I'm going to turn traitor and start shilling for whites. You have your own battles to fight.

I am saying these things because Truth demands it. Not because I'm some white.worshipping cuck.
>>
>>71588128
>We are not compatible in any way.
This

Asian not compatible with niggers
Hispanics Not compatible with niggers
Whites not compatible with niggers

Whites, South East Asians and Southern Hispanics are compatible

Niggers are a shitstain the world needs to clean up.
>>
Your acting like there's not different types of black people. Some black cultures are pretty based
>>
>>71587688
>Asian, Hispanics, and Indians do not like us. Nor do Eastern Europeans.

This, right here. Most of the world just can't fucking stand me or anybody that looks like me. A decent chunk of the Western world is either pretending to tolerate me or see me as a sick fucking fetish object (>>71587752). I can't even make a post about how I feel without people thinking only a white person could be this self-aware (>>71586988, >>71588151).
>>
>>71586205
That's the way the liberal elite want it to be.

They're like:
"Don't you dare appose us! We support all these poor black people who can't take care of themselves."
>>
>>71588165
No one asked you, traitor

>>71588151
>Im a black dude

No you're not. You are a nigger. A pavement ape. You are not even human.

Stop shitting up our board with your constant need to advertise your subhuman status.

Die
>>
>>71588151
And you probably let your white liberal overlords dictate how you think. And overcompensate for your culture's failure.

What OP is feeling will lead to his first steps towards rejecting nigger culture and actually making something of himself.
>>
>>71588151

OP is informed by thousands of years of black history. It's pretty lousy. I'd feel shitty too if my people had no great achievements and if their current behaviour was degenerate and criminal and self-destructive.
>>
>>71588151
Feel about yourself however you want, shitskin, but the day will come you silly niggers and those leftist, SJW fucks realize that YOU don't get to decide your OBJECTIVITY to the world. You don't decide if you're physically attractive, other people do. You don't decide if you're intelligent, other people do. You don't decide if you're nice, or a good person, other people do.

You can delude yourself and pretend all you want that all that matters is how you feel about yoursef, but that's fantasy escapism. Believe you're beautiful all you want, if you're objectively not beautiful, nothing will change. Everyone will still think you're ugly despite what you've deluded yourself into thinking.

Pretend you're smart or funny. When no one laughs at your jokes or takes anything you say seriously, you'll realize your fucking delusion is crashing against reality. That moment, you'll finally understand what cognitive dissonance is.
>>
>>71586205
>I go on this site to try to escape reality and laugh, but instead I learn ever since the days of being a /b/ newfag that my race is inferior

Go on a different website
>>
>>71586205
Often discussed in this board is the supposed inferiority of negros. There is some truth in this claim, more than enough evidence suggests that blacks are less intellectually capable at certain things than whites or Asians. However, I feel that this is not the whole story. The same methods of investigation suggest that whites are inferior to east Asians and yet, if you look at white achievement in mathematics logic engineering science and philosophy, it far surpasses that of Asians. I think niggers have some latent abilities that are not put to good use by society. Nigs are fast thinkers capable of spontaneous creation of new ideas. I first realized this when I was in high school, I was in a school jazz band (autism) and we were expected to try to improvise music. I litterally couldn't at all. My mind simply could not produce novelty on the spot like heroin addicted old niggers we were supposed to emulate. It's a meager compliment I know but it's a starting point. Coons just need to learn how to respect themselves and stop depending on and defining themselves based on white people. Parasites never become great. Take the red pill you fucking jig
>>
File: blackcanadians.png (641 KB, 578x611) Image search: [Google]
blackcanadians.png
641 KB, 578x611
>>71587504
Dude our blacks still have higher crime rates than the average. They get carded more often because they act stupid and deal drugs in parks. We don't have the huge number of unignorable stories like the US has but it's still a problem.
>>
File: y7e60aqb.png (380 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
y7e60aqb.png
380 KB, 800x400
>tfw black on /pol/
You don't hate ALL black people, right? Surely in your many years on this earth, you've meet one decent black person who if nothing else, you could tolerate, right?
>>
>>71588558
How am I in any way, shape or form propagating "nigger" culture by the words in my post? Kick rocks Francisco.
>>
>>71588415
>Most of the world just can't fucking stand me or anybody that looks like me

LOOK IN THE MOTHERFUCKING MIRROR

Do you fucking understand why I don't want you around my kids?

>world is either pretending to tolerate me or see me as a sick fucking fetish object

Well no fucking shit
How long did it take you to figure out you are the the closest thing to legalized bestiality?

People don't like Blacks
Asians don't like Blacks
Hispanics don't like Blacks
Whites don't like Blacks

NOBODY LIKES BLACKS

They only tolerate you because THEY ARE FORCED TO, if the jews where taken out of power and their 24/7 propaganda was removed niggers would not last a week

You are a fucking animal tool Jews use to control people and enjoy seeing you suffer on their lies of "equality"
>>
>>71588627
Im informed as well, you don't fucking self hate. I personally feel like empires and race rise and fall all the time and blacks are bound to get their turn at the wheel so why the fuck am I going to boo too about the past. Even if the race as a whole doesn't reach my expectations I can be in control of my own destiny.
>>
why live at all?
>>
>>71588176
This to me is the only answer. Getting rid of welfare will make women go back to dating providers instead of thugs.

Also some form of desegregation is required. I like white chicks but I am ideologically opposed to race mixing.

Being a smart black is like being the best player on a shit team with shit players. You score well and get accolades from other teams but they always end up loosing because you can't carry a team on your back.
>>
>>71588627
*boo hoo
>>
>>71588898
Come on, man. Of course we have. /pol/ is nowhere near decent, but damn is it fun.
>>
>>71589117

This isn't going to just happen. It's entirely possible and quite likely that blacks Will always be at the bottom.

This isn't a preschool softball game where everyone gets a turn to be captain.
>>
I honestly feel like black people are nothing but apes with vocal cords and that the whole push for equality is just misguided anthropomorphizing but that's no reason to feel upset. Just be the best you can be.
>>
>>71588898
>Surely in your many years on this earth, you've meet one decent black person who if nothing else, you could tolerate, right?

No. Every single one I've ever met is a complete and total piece of shit
>>
File: economist niggest cities.png (135 KB, 1190x1058) Image search: [Google]
economist niggest cities.png
135 KB, 1190x1058
>>71586205

If you don't follow FP's advice just move to Africa.
>>
>>71589344
>black people are nothing but apes with vocal cords

10/10

I'm pretty sure coco the gorilla has a higher IQ than subsaharan Africans.
>>
>>71589371
Hi. I'm Anon, and I'm black. Hope you have a nice day.

Boom. Just changed your life, friend.
>>
File: 1461188898594s.jpg (6 KB, 250x105) Image search: [Google]
1461188898594s.jpg
6 KB, 250x105
>>71588660
This shit is golden. You think all blacks are unattractive and stupid and they should acknowledge it. You assume I don't know what cognitive dissonance is. You know what I see Anon? I see a spoiled, entitled race of weak people who aren't have the men there forefathers were who built this country and every day there is yet another symbol of their fall from grace but they are too oblivious to realize it. Pic definitely related.
>>
>>71586205
You're an individual not a group. Obviously the facts are the facts (nigs are going to nig), but don't associate yourself with them.
>>
>>71589492
>Boom. Just changed your life, friend.

You're not my friend and you didn't change shit, nigger

Get the fuck out of our country
>>
>>71589454
>best
I am 100% sure of this
>>
>>71586205
Stop giving a fuck, and just be based instead. That's how great blacks like G-Dub Carver and Thomas Sowell did it.
>>
It's all very simple. There is absolutely no benefit to having you around. There is nothing to be gained for white people that justifies the risks. Why are all non-whites so helplessly drawn to us? It's obvious but there's just nothing in it for us. You have to go back.
>>
>>71589337
But it is Anon. Know your history. Furthermore, look around you. Look whats happening.
>>
File: giphy.jpg (134 KB, 455x600) Image search: [Google]
giphy.jpg
134 KB, 455x600
Where do people get this idea that /pol/ hates black people? I always thought this was a tolerant, diverse, friendly place.
>>
>>71588898
Assimilated blacks here are no worse than any other minority.

I think this excludes Somalis though because they are objectively abo-tier in every country they move to
>>
>>71589609
I just want to be away from niggers...
Is that to much to ask for.............
>>
>>71589579
Why you dont go back to Europe?
>>
>>71589737
Not just /pol/, but most people on the planet hate black people.
>>
>>71589579
I'm not gonna lie, this made laugh. I'm just imagining the delivery of it.
>>
>>71589737
>Where do people get this idea that /pol/ hates black people
read the fucking posts in this thread lol
>>
File: 1452229225262.jpg (107 KB, 640x622) Image search: [Google]
1452229225262.jpg
107 KB, 640x622
>>71586205
Don't worry bro, you do have history to be proud of, YOU WAZ KINGS. All your power, territories and cotton was stolen by the white devils.

And shieet
>>
>>71589344
>>71589337

….and you're smugness and underestimation will be your downfall just as it was with the Romans and the "savage" Visagoths.
>>
>>71586205
Muh race muh race mufugga

Kill yourself. You aren't worth as much as your race you ducking retard. You're worth as much as your job and assets. An Indian Doctor is still a fucking Doctor.
>>
>>71589579
Kek

>>71589796
Why don't the niggers in the USA go back to Africa?
>>
>>71586205

>My People

Get over yourself.
White people are turning us into transgendered morons.

Do what's best for you. Fuck "your people".
>>
>>71589696

What am I supposed to look at? Obesity rates? Incarceration rates? Single motherhood rates?
>>
>tfw when it's unrealistic to start an all white city in today's world

Outside efforts will 100% try to subvert it, always, forever.

Should just make a town called 'It's our right to be racist' and upon entering the town you just see crime statistic comparisons between your town and "muh diversity" towns.

Sadly, subversive jews will pay agitators to murder people in white town.
>>
>>71586205
You're right, op. Niggers are subhuman scum and should just off themselves already.

Educated black people however, deserve my respect. Honestly, just contribute to society and people will respect you for you as an individual, instead of only seeing you for your race.
>>
>>71586350
This tbqh famalam. Stay and raise your kids, you can beat the stereotype
>>
File: 1459893888561.jpg (15 KB, 227x255) Image search: [Google]
1459893888561.jpg
15 KB, 227x255
>>71588898
I'd have no problem dropping the rascist act if those who did not pay into the system were unable to vote, thus eliminating the need for bias against any race since only the best of the each community would be able to influence the country, but this will never happen. The vast majority of minorities are easily programmed leftist assholes and present a problem as a collective.

Our country is headed in a terrible direction. There is little room for tolerance as things stand.
>>
>>71590072

Educated black people however are still niggers and are subhuman scum and should just off themselves already. *

FTFY
>>
>>71589917

Im black.
I am of the opinion that nothing will change.
>>
>>71589964
>An Indian Doctor is still a fucking Doctor.
excellent point. india is a corrupt brown shithole filled with slimy fucks yet a good chunk of indian doctors in this country are indian.
>>
>>71587671
Get out of here nigger
>>
>>71586350
>Be Black, Have Kids
>Based

Pick one.
>>
>>71590065
Black president, white men paying black men to fuck their wives because they inherently feel physically inferior and impotent, black culture and confidence being copied and emulated albeit awkwardly. Im not OP. Im here to tell you that now. I know exactly what my people have to offer and I see exactly what the future holds.
>>
>>71589976
>meet a fairly civilized black guy
Wow, good for him. He's really going above and beyond by displaying qualities that the lowest 2% of whites instinctively show.
>sigh, if only he was white so i could take him at least somewhat seriously
>>
>>71589976
No incentive.
>>
>>71586205
Stop being a faggot, I'm black and I'm happy. People were always nice to me and I only had 1 issue with a person because of my race. Literally nobody in America cares what you are as long as you have your shit together. And don't believe the people would never date black men meme. I had no problem dating white girls and my wife is Asian.
>>
>>71590203
>Im

I'm *

Learn to spell you filthy black subhuman.
>>
>>71590271
Go fuck yourself
>>
MY NIGGA U WUZ KANGZ.

CAN I AXE U SUMTING? WHERE WUZ DEZ WHITEYZ DOIN WHEN WE WERE GYPTIANZ?
>>
>>71590203
Social engineering is real.
>>
>>71590376
Why?

When Blacks have kids on top of this already growing nigger problem they just contribute to the parasites known as niggers

I would understand adoption
But having kids as a nigger is just disgusting.
>>
>>71586205
People don't treat black people badly as a rule. That is a farce. It's refreshing when a black person is a just a dude and not putting on a fucking show. It's rare.
>>
>>71590331
Can I please have those white girls names so that they are removed from the White Registry?
>>
>>71590000
Canada was over 90% white 20 years ago

Why are you in Canada, mr. negro?
>>
File: future.gif (496 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
future.gif
496 KB, 500x374
Use based black people as role models like Future Hendrix.

Your race may be full of degenerates but at least it isn't full of beta nu-males like my white race. Oh well makes it easier to stand out I guess.
>>
>>71586205
Study genetic engineering and make designer babies.

In a hundred years the average black IQ could be 170.
>>
>>71589796
Because I don't want to live around niggers

Therefore, you monkey boi's have to get the fuck out of North America or face the consequences
>>
The only way to fix niggers is to give niggers on welfare more welfare for not having kids

Then they won't have kids and the number of niggers born each year will drop by 1/3 at minimum.
>>
>>71590501
Why is it disgusting?

You hate black people for no reason and you know it.

Being racist is fine, being prejudice is just sub-niggerIQ retarded. Stay 15.
>>
>>71586205
We don't hate you jigga-bro. We love you senpai, we don't want you to hate your race, we want you to see what's wrong with it and love it enough to do your best to fix it.

tl;dr make a youff camp or something :^) liberals will fund it I'm sure and you may actually keep some kids away from drugs and gang violence.
>>
>>71590331
>my wife is Asian.

Fucking disgusting
Ruining a beautiful race with an average IQ of over 100
>>
>>71590501
Nog parent= Nog child
it's all in the parenting. maybe white parents should learn from this so stacy doesn't fuck Jamal to feed her heroin addiction.
>>
>>71586205
All you can do is Be a positive example for other black men and keep your head held high. If you can't find anything to be proud of in your race, just focus on civic pride. American exceptionalism
>>
>>71590741
>You hate black people for no reason and you know it.

Sorry I don't think apes with vocal cords that kill rob and rape in over representative numbers and barely contribute anything and already have an average iq of 85 should stay the fuck away from real humans.

>it's all in the parenting

They are just better trained monkeys, put them up head to head against any other race and they fail miserably.
>>
>>71586205
be the black who isnt shit. Strive for perfection, be a hard worker, set up a succesful family and prove to the world that black arent just criminals and hobos.
>>
>>71590741
>you prejudice man!

I thought saying people are "ignorant" was the nigger meme?
>>
File: 1460438768848.jpg (77 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1460438768848.jpg
77 KB, 500x333
>>71590331
>I'm black and I'm happy.
That's nice.
>People were always nice to me and I only had 1 issue with a person because of my race.
We aren't allowed to criticize you because of your race. Openly doing so would put us at great risk of ostracization and total destruction of our lives.
>>
>>71586205
Anon despite leftists telling you you have no chance and are worth nothing because of external forces, you can rise above it.

A nigger is not someone who is black, a nigger is someone who is a worthless drain on society regardless of their skin color.

You can make the right choice, we believe in you.
>>
>>71586205
Better yourself and be a good example for your people. Get a job, be responsible and speak English like a normal American.
>>
>>71586205
If your people could figure out how to end this idiotic mindset, and stop idolizing criminals and retards, they'd be alright. Seems to elude them, they would rather be degenerate and worthless because it's easier for them to claim they're victims of duh white boogeyman. Of course we generally dislike you. None of you ever step up and try to change anything.

A small number are working on it. But of course no one even knows they exist. Try doing something about it ffs.
>>
>>71586205
You need National Socialism.
>>
>>71586350
Work hard and try to make it. Just end up getting fucked over by your fellow Blacks. I feel for OP, I really do.
>>
>>71586205
>Why continue to live while being black?

Here's a secret. You ready?

[spoiler]It sucks for everyone. Get over it.[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1448068233858.jpg (132 KB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1448068233858.jpg
132 KB, 696x478
>be born black
>already from the start of my life a decent chuck of the human family hates me for my mere existence
>mfw I literally didn't/don't get a chance due to factors completely out of my control.
Life is truly suffering.
>>
>>71586205
You are an individual.
>>
>>71591130
Nothing can be done about it at all. We will never change we cant ever change its just not in our DNA man.
>>
>>71591079
>nigger is someone who is a worthless drain on society regardless of their skin color.
end this meme. a nigger is a nigger. spics are spics yadda yadda
>>
>>71590969
Your view on the world is beyond disrepair. Sorry you can't swallow the fact that some blacks are genetic anomolies.

And it is all in the parenting, by your logic Albert Einstein was a "better trained monkey", his parents were nowhere near as bright as he is.
>>
>>71586205
educate yourself.
be successful.
help your community.
>>
>>71586205

>all victims and perps are black, of course

You sell your people short, Tyrone, your kind kill whites too, all the time in fact.
>>
I forgot to mention that we're just complete fucking jokes to people like >>71589893 and >>71590458. It seems like every month there's a new way to mock us.
>>
>>71586205
I'm Black and I LOVE pol. My daily reminder there are others more fucked up than me.

if I were MASTER white and of course first place in everything, got dem weapons to fuck everyone up, THEN THE FUCK WOULD I CARE ABOUT OTHER INFERIOR RACES?? Lol.

See pic related. Do you believe that the topic "Hitler iz really King my nigg" was lively on that warship that day? But now it is, how convenient to see pro-guns, pro military retards pissing on graves while calling others ungrateful, lazy, and other projections.

I LOVE THIS SHIT!!!

other lowtier races offering their women up to be accepted..."would you deport THIS??" "Doesnt she look WHITE??" "Look at these sorta-ayran alpha features, pol"

I live for this!!
>>
File: SC320901.jpg (541 KB, 2917x2340) Image search: [Google]
SC320901.jpg
541 KB, 2917x2340
>>71592128
>pic related
>>
>>71586205
Acceptance is the first step, now you can stop being a nigger, and start being a respectable black man, like MLK jr. Be a better man, anon. We aren't racist, we just hate degenerate behaviour, which is sadly why everyone thinks we are racist, we don't hate the sinners, we hate the sin.
>>
File: giphy 1.gif (1 MB, 320x289) Image search: [Google]
giphy 1.gif
1 MB, 320x289
>>71592128
>>71592225

(you)
>>
>>71591967
I'd respond seriously, but I still think you're white.

U WUZ VIKINGZ doe
>>
>>71586205
ok
>>
File: 141012260.jpg (180 KB, 594x585) Image search: [Google]
141012260.jpg
180 KB, 594x585
>>71586205
>every time I turn on the news in Philadelphia

It's too dangerous there. You need to move in with your aunty and uncle in Bel Air.
>>
>>71591302
That's bullshit though. It's ignorance enabled by compromise. I know a few highly intelligent, non-mixed black people...men and women, who hold down great careers (one is former NFL, and a Kenyan migrant btw), lead a principled approach to life, and are honestly really great friends. They're nothing like the rest because they MADE GOOD CHOICES and doesn't waste time on mindless nigger shit.
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 119x160) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 119x160
Because all life is precious.
>>
>>71590289

None of that matters the black president youre so proud of is only there because liberal whites voted him in. He's also a puppet for George soros and the CIA. It does not mean blacks somehow run the country.

Also black "confidence" and "swag" is something pushed by the Jews because blacks are an r-selected low parental investment race and their personalities are suited for short term sex and many other things that are antithetical to a high functioning civilization.

The only reason black are pushed so much is because they corrode and destroy civilization.
>>
>>71586205
move to africa
>>
>>71592513
NO NO WHITIE

YOU ISSIN DEM POINT

DEY WUZ KANGZ AND SHIIIETTTT
>>
>>71592422
> I know a few highly intelligent, non-mixed black people.
>a few

Bingo only the minority of us wish to live like civilized people, the majority of us should be in the wild jungles off Africa far away from any civilization. More so the criminal blacks were destined to go to prison since our race has lower rate of impulse control meaning we are born to be criminals basically meaning all those negro criminals couldnt help themselves, when a black commits a crime he cant stop he has no control the instincts are the ones pulling the strings.
>>
>>71592510
>Because all life is precious.

Black life ain't precious

Black life is less than worthless
>>
>>71592513
I think some dogs can do some cool shit too
Doesn't mean all of them can or have the potential in them

Abnormalities.
>>
>>71586205

chill dude, no one that matters hates you just cuz you're black. even a person that says, "i wish there were no blacks in america" doesn't just hate you cuz you're black.

so what if most black people are worthless niggers.

that just makes being a noble exception easier for you.

just be a good person, thats all you need to do and that's no different for anyone else.

even if only a few people really appreciate it, that's enough to make it worth it, believe me.
>>
File: 1453964586831.jpg (38 KB, 375x561) Image search: [Google]
1453964586831.jpg
38 KB, 375x561
>>71586205
To create brown qties for the white man
>>
File: Kek.gif (480 KB, 315x228) Image search: [Google]
Kek.gif
480 KB, 315x228
>>71593008

>This entire post
> even a person that says, "i wish there were no blacks in america" doesn't just hate you cuz you're black.

>Mfw
>>
>>71586205

Michael Jackson had the right idea

You've got to be the change. encourage your fellow black that there's a better life than chimpery and do good by your own merits.
>>
File: nazi_diversity.jpg (539 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
nazi_diversity.jpg
539 KB, 1600x1200
>>71586205
Become a national socialist. Nothing could possibly be more revolutionary in this fucked up world today than a black NatSoc.

https://youtu.be/xGyJrMdwDv4
>>
Fuck all the assholes in this thread. Go and read the bible. Find Jesus and know that you are loved and welcome on this planet because it was made for everyone.
>>
>>71586205
>Being African-American leaves me with no history to be truly proud of

Then stop being African-American and just be an American you stupid nigger. I'm a mutt from south Texas and I don't care about my germanic or my mexican side. Just be an American, as you are supposed to be, drop the race-baiting bullshit, and make Make America Great Again you bitch nigga.
>>
>>71586205
If you really are a nigger, and you really feel this way, I have 3 things that will change your life.

1. Move to white neighborhood in the suburbs (hopefully you have an education of sorts)

2. Become a Republican (no one gets more respect from whites than a black republican, not even veterans)

3. Read everything by black scholar thomas sowell, starting with "black rednecks, white liberals"...

In fact put a hold on the first 2 and fuck everyone posting here. I promise if you read that book your life will change for the better
>>
I'm white living in Baltimore. Race realism is the only way to further civilization. The biggest threat to american blacks is the liberal jew machine trying to destroy you. Growing up here, I've seen years of black self hatred. Especially, working as a younger man, in the restaurant industry. When you see a black waiter get tipped by everyone but niggers for months, it tugs at the empathy in every white mans heart.

I really think the american blacks are dead already. Migrant influxes of other races, their own small demographic, black on black violence, the repulse nature of the modern negress.

Fuck it, my taxes were spent in the effort to save you, I did my part.
>>
>>71593291
>Jesus
>Following a socialist Jew

Found reddit.
>>
File: 1419948869223.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
1419948869223.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>71593291
>Find Jesus and know that you are loved and welcome on this planet because it was made for everyone.
>>
>>71593291
This tbqh senpai, if everyone was catholic or christian wed all be fine
>>
>>71593252
I would pay money to see a nigger walk around with a swastika on his shoulder, repilling left and right.
>>
>>71586205
Dude you're not a walking a statistic, you're a person, you have dreams, you have feelings, you have knowledge. Use them all wisely and grow.
>>
>>71586205
Become a rapper m8
>>
File: 29_blkfuer_1.jpg (29 KB, 328x260) Image search: [Google]
29_blkfuer_1.jpg
29 KB, 328x260
>>71593252
>>
>>71586205
Make your history, black man. Be the change.
>>
>>71586988
>The movie "Trading Places" with Eddie Murphy proves to us that any black man can do just as well as a caucasian if he is given the chance.
top kek hitler
>>
>>71586205

Don't feel sad OP, the system is stacked against you. If you want a better life for future generations help destroying the white cishet male patriarchy, it's the only way. Don't blame yourself, blame systemic racism.
>>
>>71593321
>Move to white neighborhood in the suburbs

no, he needs to move to africa and make africa great
>>
File: 1458260534473.jpg (521 KB, 1362x779) Image search: [Google]
1458260534473.jpg
521 KB, 1362x779
>>71593291
>being a lamb of Yeshua
>not a wolf of Odin
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 361x139) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 361x139
>>71592959

in essence, you need only realize that the people that spew hatred towards you; the ones that gossip, lie, manipulate -- are all desperately broken people. don't believe their lies; listen to the good.
>>
File: 1460942977293.jpg (16 KB, 350x345) Image search: [Google]
1460942977293.jpg
16 KB, 350x345
>>71593640
>>
File: 1454655906869.jpg (65 KB, 541x625) Image search: [Google]
1454655906869.jpg
65 KB, 541x625
>>71586205
You don't have to be defined by your race. You can rise above all of those things and become a great productive man, it's all up to you. Don't let the burden of your people and your family bring you down, you can always rise above all of that
>>
File: 1454467067503.jpg (21 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
1454467067503.jpg
21 KB, 352x352
>>71593326
>my taxes were spent in the effort to save you
>implying subsidizing stupidity within the black community isn't what destroyed them
>>
>>71591333
You are talking about epigenetic anomalies.
Because genetically, their kids return to the mediocre norm.
Intelligence is heritable, not genius.
>>
>>71586205
stop bitchin. you can do what you want with impunity
>>
>>71586205
Bro I'm white and I could give a shit about my race. Disconnect yourself from your racial identity. You're an individual, you don't deserve to lump yourself in with a bunch of dindus.
>>
>>71586781
That's not true. Most people here are racist because this is 4chan, but we actually respect upstanding black citizens. The true racist edgelords come over from stormfront anyway
>>
>>71593621
Trading places is a good film 2bh. So is Beverly hills cop.
>>
File: 1457484659691.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1457484659691.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>71593771
Hate is your only chance at true salvation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ
>>
File: 0999.jpg (33 KB, 922x518) Image search: [Google]
0999.jpg
33 KB, 922x518
>>71586205
>be coddled like a retard by some liberal
LMAO you are alright by me man start a family and lead by example
>>
>>71586350
this
>>
>>71594123

you're a big guy
>>
>>71594344
for ur nigger mum lol
>>
>>71593178

it's true. i have black friends at work and i enjoy their company and like them. i don't hate black people just for being black.

but i still wish america was 100% white.
>>
>>71586205
>I find it increasingly had to continue on while being a black male

don't worry bro, I find it increasingly had [sic] to carry on while being a white male. it might not have anything to do with colour.
>>
File: bane.jpg (327 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
327 KB, 720x720
>>71594344
4u
>>
>>71586205
YOU WAZ KANGZ N SHEIT NIGGA!
>>
this exactly desu
>>
>>71586205
You won't do it. Bait thread.
>>
>>71586205
OP don't ever give up on life. You can be a very great person in life and do positive things. You could help be a positive influence and help bring blacks up by trying to eliminate the bullshit that happens in the community, visiting poor schools and developing programs, become a writer etc. You got this man, please don't died we need good black people alive
>>
>>71586205
OP, become a leader in your community and raise your brothers up. Become a shining example.
>>
>>71593919
I'm talking about both genetic and epigenetic anomolies
>>
>>71586205
At least you're not a woman.
>>
>>71587264
wew
>>
Finish what good ol' Abe Lincoln would have done had he not been murdered, and take as many of you back to Africa as you possibly can. I'm sure you can apply your education there in attempting to make it great and feel more important about yourself.
>>
>>71586350

This.
>>
>>71592128
>I live for this!!

I'm white and I recently realized how absurdly funny the arguments over

>Is X white?

are. Like it just seems like such an absurd thing to argue about but here is a board full of people who take such considerations with the utmost seriousness. The only thing funnier is when someone of European descent takes it seriously and gets upset at not being considered white.
>>
>>71592682
I'm black you ironic dunce
>>
>>71588391
Name 1 (one)
>>
File: watermelon.gif (3 MB, 493x277) Image search: [Google]
watermelon.gif
3 MB, 493x277
>>71591967
stop crying.
>>
>>71590969
Average IQ of 85 means that one in five are average (100). How do you know he's not one of them?. One in five is not even that rare.
>>
>>71595184
>A special snowflake in nigger town is average in regular life.
>>
>>71586205
be the king of your family you fucking moron, laugh in the faces of people. come on anon even if you are black, you can do it their I so much suppor in the us for being black, you don't even realize you have it, I lived in the same postion as you, my dad Is an alchoalic abused me to hit and my mother is a stoner who cares for herself. Stop whining and fuck something and win you can cuck people. You can be a winner.
>>
>>71595431
I'm not black either just a person with a bad life
>>
File: fucktrump1.jpg (121 KB, 845x589) Image search: [Google]
fucktrump1.jpg
121 KB, 845x589
>>71588415
If people don't like you, fuck em. Do everything you can to piss them off and make their life shit.
>>
>>71595543
sophie dee is gross desu lads
>>
File: koko the gorilla has higher iq.jpg (1 MB, 1152x1008) Image search: [Google]
koko the gorilla has higher iq.jpg
1 MB, 1152x1008
>>71589454
>>
File: 1459477497059.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1459477497059.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>71595708

SidesInSpace
>>
It takes one to know one.

You really shouldn't listen to the guys on /pol/
Well adjusted people don't spend all day bitching about niggers and other minorities. The closer you are to being a nigger the more likely you are to complain about niggers.
>>
>>71589778
except regression to the mean in aggression, IQ, criminality and impulsivity leads to the children of even the talented tenth of blacks most likely ending up to be thugs
>>
>>71595708
>15 IQ point gap
Nice research there idiot
>>
>>71596001
25 Actually, damn I feel as dumb as that guy
>>
>>71595179
source?
>>
You can still go full glutatione .
>>
File: merchant.png (204 KB, 353x402) Image search: [Google]
merchant.png
204 KB, 353x402
>>71595543
>>
>>71586205

I genuinely feel bad for those of you in the world of blackdom who aren't total shitpiles and who just want to do your own thing and be decent.

Sucks, but I'm afraid your brethren really fucked things up for you. Maybe start an internal movement to get your people to finally reject shitty "culture" that they cling to and get their act together or something, you're not going to fix it overnight, but blacks working to make other blacks actually tolerable and less criminal is one of few forms of "activism" I could get behind.
>>
>>71596001
>>71596064
wtf are you talking about?
>>
File: Moonman.jpg (18 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Moonman.jpg
18 KB, 500x250
>>71586205
>>
>>71592309
MLK Jr. was a communist agent, who beat hookers for fun.
>>
>>71596394
IQ between 70 and 95
>>
>>71586205
Despite the way it reads, this board is actually one of the least racist places in the world. We actually don't give a fuck about your skin colour, you can be black or white or yellow, nobody cares. What we care about are the decisions you make, and your actions.

If you treat everybody respectfully, study hard, get a nice job, and contribute to society, we value you higher than a white person who contributes less. We value you the same as a white person who contributes the same amount as you do.

The only people who treat you differently are the liberals. They are convinced you are a pathetic creature, who cannot survive without the assistance of their white selves. They attack anyone who treats you like a regular human being as a racist, and demand that you be pushed above whites (whether or not you out-perform them) in the interest of "equality."

Stop crying, get a nice job, take advantage of the treatment of liberals; get into a position of influence, and use it to make the world a better place. We respect you just as much as a white person who does the same.
>>
>>71596600
and what's the average of those two numbers?
>>
>>71596737
>We value you the same as a white person who contributes the same amount as you do
hahahaahaha
>>
>>71596750
If someone said I had an IQ of 95 to 115 I'd be asking some questions bruv
>>
>>71596804
liberal detected.
>>
>>71596830
holy shit, you can't work out an average?

>>71596891
vulgarian detected
>>
>>71595295
>special snowflake
>someone with an above average iq

You are just throwing retarded buzzwords now
>>
>>71597073
typical liberal. no counterarguments whatsoever. just racially divisive bullshit.
Also, flags mean nothing, faggot. With liberals like you running around, we'd be a fool to speak the truth about race without a vpn. You're probably amassing an army of cyber-police to backtrace me as we speak, frothing from your liberal cock as your wife gets fucked by your black neighbour.
>>
>>71586205
maybe stop being a little bitch and actually make something of your life.

or an hero
>>
>>71586781
it is kinda true. affirmative action is the reason for most of the hatred towards blacks
>>
>>71586781
>This is somehow different from all the liberals that scream "WHITE PRIVILEGE".
Only difference is that AA actually does give you some type of privilege; but anyone who mentions this is racist.
>>
File: 1445025040937.jpg (131 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1445025040937.jpg
131 KB, 500x333
>>71597360
>>
>>71588151
ha ha

why are you even here then anon?

aren't there black message boards you can go to?
>>
>>71586205
Honestly, I just want you and your kind to cum into my wife's white pussy.
>>
>>71593036
S-sauce?!
>>
>>71588415
Why would you care about that at all? Fuck what people think. Most people are not that intelligent.

Fuck Pasty basement dwellers
Fuck Poo In Loos
Fuck Gooks
Fuck Spics
Hell,Fuck Niggers. 90% are crabs in a barrel: they'll only bring you down.

Work as hard as you possibly can,surround yourself with intelligent people who judge at the individual level, and stop taking posts on a Chinese screenprinting forum so goddamn seriously.
>>
>>71587234
>>71587296

This desu. Being black is fun, you don't need validation from 4chan.
>>
File: 6358569852509.jpg (779 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
6358569852509.jpg
779 KB, 1920x1080
Don't worry brother the vast majority of us aren't really "racist"
We just use memes and comedy to take out the frustration of what we see happening to our own people, culture and the entire world in general and you must understand how you would feel the same way if put in our shoes.
We are simply humans looking out for what we think is best. You are human too and there is no reason white and black men cannot be friends. We want a better black community as well as that would mean a more safe and secure world for us too. But we understand that comes from hard work and not from coddling and giving free handouts. Nobody else got free handouts when building their civilizations. Its simply tough-love as you would treat a brother acting a fool. We want all humans to thrive and reach their full potential for humanity.
Its sad to see that its a lot of people in our own races that play the part in bringing us down but Its up to us few redpilled ones to know better and spread truth. Just remember who the real enemy is that pits us against each other, the Jew.
>>
>>71594813
No such thing. He should go back to Africa.
>>
>>71590639
This
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.