[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Margaret Sanger was a huge cunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ms-moustache.jpg (36 KB, 485x531) Image search: [Google]
ms-moustache.jpg
36 KB, 485x531
Elaborate, /pol/.
>>
>>71585999
I can't imagine how bad america would be if a million black pregnancies weren't aborted every year.
>>
>>71586144
Oh damn

She's still a cunt
>>
>>71586355
Why?
>>
>>71586434
She's a racist radical feminist
>>
>>71586489
What's wrong with racism?
>>
>>71585999
Supported by the KKK, used blacks as a scapegoat to get ger agenda through so she could ensure the deaths of white children.

Your typical sjw.
>>
>>71586434
Mainly, because >>71586489. But also, after she moved Birth Control to the place it needed, she stuck around with her bullshit agenda and was.... Well, >>71586489, you nailed it on the head. Eugenics?! I know y'all are into that but she is a bitter cunt with a silver spoon she sucked dick for
>>
File: awkward-thumbsup-susan-boyle.jpg (48 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
awkward-thumbsup-susan-boyle.jpg
48 KB, 500x353
>>71586815
>>
>>71586928
Would you really want the caliber of people that abort their children to produce offspring?

Accepting the worldview of some christian pro-lifer for a minute, if a woman is callous enough or impulsive enough to murder her babby, would she make a good parent?
>>
>>71587248
Abortion is undeniably a step in the right direction in regards to poverty and preventing the clusterfuck of overpopulation, and no, under most circumstance people who undergo abortion would not make a decent parent, whatever that reason may be, Thus, the abortion.

She was still an insufferable cunt who used a serious issue to push her own selfish views and clit-twiddled on the microphone. Now we have to hear her bullshit among many other's, because shut the fuck up you cis shit

But this is /pol/, y'all knew that
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.