[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1461114832644.jpg (41 KB, 389x379) Image search: [Google]
1461114832644.jpg
41 KB, 389x379
>want to move to the Midwest from NYC because I can't stand the degenerate liberal cancer here
>have 20/60 vision corrected
>can't get a driver's license
Should I just kill myself? I'm going to be stuck in this festering shithole forever.
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE
>>
>>71585903
Get a train? You can pay companies to mive your stuff. Secure employment first. Join a white militia.
>>
Wow, you're that incurably blind?

LASIK wouldn't close that gap enough for correction to work?
>>
>>71585903
If tolerance and live and let live bothers you, then perhaps its time to go
>>
>>71586079
But how can someone get around the Midwest without a car? It's not exactly renowned for its public transportation system, and riding a bike everywhere is just impractical.
>>
>>71586246
>NYC
>live and let live
Oh I am laughing, m8.
>>
>>71585903
What exactly is wrong with your eyes? Something that even surgery can't fix? Also, requirements very from state to state, I'm sure you could find some flyover state that hands out licenses to the nearly blind.

Self-driving cars are also basically here already.
>>
>>71585940

wut
>>
>>71586220
I was born three months premature so my whole body is JUST-tier. Everything's either fucked-up or is about to be. It's very hard to keep my chin up, desu.
>>
>>71585940
uh. Por que?
>>
>>71586512
My sympathies senpai, I was preemie myself but not to that extent. I'm blind without glasses but 20/20 with.
>>
>tfw want to move to charleston, nashville, or a major city in texas from NYC
>tfw in a highly specialized field in finance/accounting probably not found anywhere other than NYC/LA/London
>tfw no other skillz

literally ready to kill myself
>>
>>71586512
Instead of shitposting on my chan, you should probably just kill yourself. It would improve the world immensely.
>>
File: SocietyHasYouCovered.jpg (51 KB, 720x395) Image search: [Google]
SocietyHasYouCovered.jpg
51 KB, 720x395
>>71585903
>>
>>71586778
Rude desu.
>>
>>71586265
Put a lawn mower motor on a bike It's the midwest so who cares and they can go like 40
>>
>>71586675
Make your wall street money then sell high and get out. Buy a ranch and become a legit American cowboy.
>>
File: canada_nazi_flag.jpg (11 KB, 400x204) Image search: [Google]
canada_nazi_flag.jpg
11 KB, 400x204
You can be our man on the grond infultrate the libs and sjw. Fined the head jew you know what needs to be done Anon.
Win ever lasting life on /pol/ as a meme
>>
>>71587561
if only i made a fraction of what those cunts make...
>>
>>71587912
I'm sure you could save up a good chunk of money if you tried, my man.
>>
File: 2492.png (277 KB, 513x572) Image search: [Google]
2492.png
277 KB, 513x572
>>71585940
>keit-ai on pol
YAMEROOOOOO
>>
>>71585903
free market has spoken, get a wheel chair you cripple
>>
File: ayy.jpg (103 KB, 885x584) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
103 KB, 885x584
>>71587589
>Peruvian flag
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.