[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
she's right you know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 750x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 750x420
she's right you know
>>
>implying kids know anything
>implying some Jew isn't brainwashing her
>>
>>71585639
>niggers will bitch about anything and everything given to them

We could give them all Ferrari's and they'd bitch if it was white.
>>
FREEE
SHIT
>>
>>71585832
NIGGA ITS RED OR NOTHIN
>>
>>71585639
hey did you know most slave owners were jewish, they brought niggers here to slave them for cotton, really makes you think doesn't it shit head. Also did you know their were slave owners of anchient eygpt they sold white people and killed them for the great kang. so what about us they killed whites too why do we feel guilty the Egypt empire lasted longer then slave owners.
>>
>>71585639
White men's punishment is already having to share their countries with said baboon so they're even
>>
>using Harriet Tubman to complain about "muh wage gap"
disgusting.
>>
>>71585639
The other 37 cents is under her work boots
>>
Why the twenty? Because a gram of weed is usually $20 and its the only cash they would ever have?
>>
>>71585965
That's not punishment, that's cause and effect. The debt of their bloodlust past is being repaid with interest.
>>
>>71585639
A
FUCKING
NIGGER
>>
>>71585639
Really like that her name is Blanchard.
>>
>>71585639
holy shit the entitlement

it's not enough that we destroy our own culture for these people, they want total fucking control
>>
What is she complaining about? 63 cents is great for 3/5 of a person.
>>
File: csi-miami-350x227.jpg (19 KB, 350x227) Image search: [Google]
csi-miami-350x227.jpg
19 KB, 350x227
>>71585639

You guessed...

WRONG.
>>
>>71585639
63% is roughly 3/5
At least this nigger can do math
>>
>>71586336
The libs that demanded a women be on money specifically wanted the $20 because they hate Jackson for being a conservative and the trail of tears.

They were told they could get the $10 and flipped the fuck out because they wanted to keep that big government nigger Hamilton on money
>>
She's just another underage Disney star. In 4 years she'll be showing her tits as a proclamation of feminism than 1 year after that fucking some 34 year old who hits her and takes her Disney royalties.
>>
>>71585832

>Give Them A Red Ferrari

WHITEY GOT A WHITE FERRARI

>Give Them A White Ferrari

NIGGA YOU TRYING TO WHITEWASH ME

>Give Them A Black Ferrari

OH I GET IT, CAUSE I IZ BLACK?! FUCK YOU
>>
she makes $10k an episode of her show, the young boy who is her costar, makes $8k an episode.

http://www.businessinsider.com/rowan-blanchard-salary-girl-meets-world-2014-5

>muh wage gap
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.