[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbA vfHi-miM american women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: nyc subway.jpg (42 KB, 1267x668) Image search: [Google]
nyc subway.jpg
42 KB, 1267x668
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbAvfHi-miM

american women are literally begging muslims to fuck them. How do we save western women?
>>
Dont save her, she dont wanna be saved
>>
lmao fuck that hag has a gunt, she is nasty. Muslims can have her.
>>
>>71585115
beta male
>>
just like my JAV
>>
>>71585115
and what if hes not a muslim?
>>
>>71585115
>american women are literally begging muslims to fuck them
You're saying this off of one video? The fuck? Maybe it's not cause he's muslim? It's autistic fucks like you that make our country look retarded.
>>
File: CMQVq4VVAAAWQuS.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CMQVq4VVAAAWQuS.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
>>71585115
shes posessed by demons

even muslim won't rape satans
>>
>>71585115
She's hot but even Muslims know not to stick their dick in crazy or drug depositories.
>>
>>71585283
Just protecting his dick mate
>>
>>71585115

>do this as a man to a woman on the subway
>get 10 years and registered as a sex offender
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 537x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 537x521
Very clear that the bitch is rolling her tits off

What kind of underage /b/& can't see that.
>>
Women truly are revolting and shameless.
>>
File: 1437172183321.jpg (36 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1437172183321.jpg
36 KB, 400x300
>>71585535
yes, you're very smart by stating the obvious. Don't post spurdo, or any spurdo related paraphernalia again; not on my threads at least.
>>
I have seen things you people wouldn't believe.
>>
>>71585321
Well we have documented evidence for Amercan women begging for muslim dick.

To prove otherwise you have to bring evidence of American women stating otherwise.
>>
>>71585321
see
>>71585760

>>71585843
>t. germany
>>
>>71585843
I can probably find videos of female trump supporters that hate muslims, is that good enough evidence? I'm now just hearing about "americans begging for muslim dick" meaning it's probably not a common thing. OP is a retard and you are too, stop acting like you know shit about our country. You might be on IG or twitter or some stupid shit that doesn't really represent the country.
>>
>>71586007
Idc if i'm stating the obvious or not, someone has to say it cause OP is being a fucking tard
>>
>>71586192
I AM THE OP AND I JUST MADE THIS TO GET SOME (YOU)S OK? IT'S ALL I HAVE LEFT
>>
>>71586318
My friend you need to make better bait, this was just a stupid post.
>>
>>71586442
it's not bait though
>>
>>71585115
>>71585115
how can kaffirs even compete?
>>71585791
like what?
>>
File: craigscuck.jpg (136 KB, 1218x723) Image search: [Google]
craigscuck.jpg
136 KB, 1218x723
>>71586111
>I'm now just hearing about "americans begging for muslim dick" meaning it's probably not a common thing.
true, begging nigger dick is more common.
Pic related, Craigslist "casual encounters" category is a nigger servicing ground.

Looks like muslim cock is a thing too now.
>>
>>71585115
She looks jewish
>>
>>71585115
that's gross. she's just skanky drug addict/bohemian degenerate.
when she was in that mood she would have done that to any semi-attractive guy that she got the vibe from that there wouldn't be bad consequences for her.
>>
>>71585115
that was disgusting btw she isn't white
>>
>>71586506
You said you just made this to get replies meaning it's bait...
>>
>>71586555
You really think that's most of our population of females germany? Like I said before gtfo... also it is kinda getting more common for women to be with black men but that's just the barriers between races breaking down. This thread in general is fucking stupid, I'm white and what if I was muslim? I think OP meant to say middle eastern.
>>
>>71586318
(you)
>>
>>71587053
That's a sizable chunk of evidence tho.

You don't see Chinese women begging for nigger dick or raping muslims on the trains. You always see the American ones.

I am starting to believe that Yellowstone is gonna erupt after all and you will be forever obliterated from the world, like Sodom and Gomorrah.
>>
>>71585184
No role models....
>>
She actually grabs him with her slimy fingers
>>
>>71585115

#womanspreading
>>
File: POFJkzh.png (253 KB, 528x340) Image search: [Google]
POFJkzh.png
253 KB, 528x340
>>71585760
I'd ask you to not post TPB related images please bud. Thanks.
>>
>>71586555
Of course Germany knows everything about muslim dick and where to get it.
>>
Disgusting pervert. Not even a Muslim would touch that.
>>
MANSPREADING PRANK (GONE SEXUAL) (IN THE HOOD) (GONE WRONG) FEATURING FOOSYTUBE, PRANK VS PRANK, WHATEVER FILMS, AND ROMANATWOOD
>>
>>71585115
The guy is also American you racist piece of shit
>>
I'd dick her down right there in the subway

would you?
>>
>>71585115
>white woman

Am I not fucking surprised? White women are degenerate trash.
>>
Ehhh... I've fucked uglier women, while sober. Would do I guess.
>>
>>71587216
You're comparing a small, almost nonexistent percentage of blacks in China to the whopping 14.3% in America. Your argument is flawed. Also truth of it is, most white women in America aren't "begging for black cock". there are a lot that are open to being with other races but that doesn't mean they are begging for their dicks. Like I said multiple times before, you're from germany so stop acting like you know shit. Craigslist isn't a sizeable chunk of evidence, not many use the site at all especially those who go on there to find fuckbuddies. The people that do have wierd fucking fetishes like those posts were saying.
>>
>>71585115
at the end of the clip the guy just realizes wtf is actually going on

>shit if that isn't an invite for a quick shag i don't know what is.

on that note wtf is wrong with Newyorkers
>>
>>71587216
You're comparing a small, almost nonexistent percentage of blacks in China to the whopping 14.3% in America. Your argument is flawed. Also truth of it is, most white women in America aren't "begging for black cock". there are a lot that are open to being with other races but that doesn't mean they are begging for their dicks. Like I said multiple times before, you're from germany so stop acting like you know shit. Also craigslist isn't a popular site and the people that go on there aren't usually on there to find fuckbuddies.. they're their to find shit. The people that are there to find fuckbuddies are usually into wierd shit like those posts in said pic.
>>
>>71588114
dude im american lmao actually my mom is jp my father euro i was born in mexico and my name is arab, im 7ft tall btw
>>
>>71585115

lol she just takes the hand out and smears that stankpoon all over his arm
>>
>>71585336
Hot? she is repulsive and looks like kike. Probably sucked off 100 niggers in her life. Get better standards m8.
>>
>>71585843
>>71585843
Kys
>>
>>71588132
I wouldn't touch that bitch's snatch if I were paid to. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>71585115
is this a prank ?
>>
>>71585115

looks like le epic prank, can tell from both their body language they're doing a bit, eg both are relaxed
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.