[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexual politics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: handsome man.jpg (16 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
handsome man.jpg
16 KB, 313x470
Redpill me on sexual attraction, /pol? How do you know if you're an attractive male? What are the signs and traits? How do you know if a girl is checking you out? Ways to make yourself more desirable?
>>
>>71584677
Be over 6ft
>>
Do girls look at you longer than two seconds when you're out about town?

No? Well then you're ugly / average and destined to become a beta provider once your princess to be is done riding the carousel.
>>
Disregard women, acquire currency. Ladies will want you more if you pay less attention to them
>>
>>71586088
This. There is nothing less attractive to a woman than dependency.
>>
if you're an attractive male girls will literally tell you
>>
File: rational male.jpg (34 KB, 324x500) Image search: [Google]
rational male.jpg
34 KB, 324x500
-the most feminine women (submissive and nurturing, wear dresses, don't curse or have tattoos etc.) are attracted to the most masculine men (those who are confident, physical strong/looking like they could defend a family, having money/resources, socially dominant and handsome)
-women don't want a guy to cheat on them but love a guy who COULD cheat on them, with hot women at the drop of a hat. Women are attracted to a guy who seems like he has a lot of sexual options and might leave her at a moment's notice - this mentality can be faked or developed naturally
-women EXPECT men to approach them randomly and get to know them, because that's really how all relationships start. You don't know for sure if a grill thinks you're attractive until you talk to her
-social skills can be learned and they take constant practice to keep sharp
-never get excited when talking to a girl you're trying to fugg
-girls want a guy to be an emotional rock. They get moist as fuck over a guy who holds his cool in all situations, no matter how emotional everyone else is. In general having complete control over your emotions is a great thing
-your voice and body language are more important than any words you actually say. Women can read body language like a motherfucking hawk and you can use this to your advantage. Talking in a slow, low voice to a girl signals to her (and anyone really) that you think you're better than her and are a high status male. Talking in a high-pitched, hurried voice dries up vaginas like the sahara
>>
>>71587004
Really? Even my good looking friends would struggle with that.
>>
Women don't give a fuck what you look like as long as you are hygienic, alpha, and confident.
>>
>>71587602
Nope, he's right, if you're genuinely attractive, not just above average, girls will tell you all the time. Legitimately at checkouts, on public transport, whenever you meet new women, they'll say you're really good looking if they're thinking it. Sure maybe some are too shy, but then they're the most obvious because they just won't stop staring at you. The majority will just say so, good looking guys get told weekly if not daily by strangers.
>>
>>71587850
Average women don't give a fuck*
That would be correct, but high quality ones do, they get hit on multiple times a day by "hygienic, alpha and confident" guys, that's the absolute bare minimum. On top of that you would need to at least be 9-10/10 and have strong career prospects for 10/10 women.
>>
>>71587004
This. If you are attractive you will know.

Do girls tell you you're attractive? Do they stare and bite their lip like they're soaking their panties at the thought of you?
Do they always hit you up and beg you to come out with them?
Do they flirt with you incessantly?
Do they buy you drinks?
Proposition you for sex?
Take off their engagement ring or wedding ring around you?

Girls are not shy when they're attracted to someone.
>>
File: ano_natsu_de_matteru_0032.jpg (139 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
ano_natsu_de_matteru_0032.jpg
139 KB, 1920x1440
>Just trying to buy shit at a store / restaurant
>TFW you can see the grill cashier dropping their spaghetti
>Stumbling, mumbling and eye fucking you

It's happened more than once to me and it makes me feel so awkward. I actually got a number from a SubWay cashier once as a complete joke / dare.

All I want to so is go home and shitpost on 4chan in a darkened room REEEEEE. I ahve terrible social anxiety sometimes.

>Good looks
>Autistic as fuck irl

;_;
>>
>>71588212
What physical aspects make you attractive? Hair, height, jaw?
>>
>>71588168
fame can compensate for a lot of things. For example there is the local rockstar with good social skills that regularly pulls 8-9/10s despite being broke and ugly. At the end of the day you can only maximize your value as a man as much as possible by getting money, lifting and learning game and then approaching many girls.

also a friendly reminder that even "high quality" girls will whore on instagram and take trips to Dubai to literally get shit on and banged by rich Saudi princes for $10000+/night. "High quality" women are not above you in any way, shape or form.
>>
>>71588212
Yeah I doubt it desu

The only reason you'd post that is to try and brag or win admiration which are both validation seeking, which good looking guys don't need. Getting a number once is not evidence, that's a 7/10 accomplishment. 10/10 guys have women coming up to them on the street daily to offer them their numbers, they could approach any girl in sight and ask them out and the only 0.0001 that would be hesitant are one's that already have 10/10 boyfriends. You also wouldn't have social anxiety because you'd have such overwhelming confidence from being complimented all the time it just wouldn't be possible. So you sound 7/10 which still ain't bad dude
>>
if you use 4chan you're not an attractive male

99% guarranteed
>>
File: selfie 1.jpg (260 KB, 1940x1090) Image search: [Google]
selfie 1.jpg
260 KB, 1940x1090
>>71588461
Here's a selfie I took last week.

>>71588777
I just want to say that Kangaroo meat is delicious. I had some when I went down there to visit a few years ago.
>>
>>71589041
Nice
>>
>>71588168
True. I was generalizing. Op seems really clueless so I was just trying to give him a push in the right direction.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.