[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 320x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 320x486
David Rockefeller dead at 100
>>
>>71583668
Source pls
>>
>>71583668
fuck off
>>
Lies, everyone knows he's immortal.
Didn't he have like 7 heart transplants?
>>
>>71583751
yes he did, 8 this year I'm pretty sure. Old fucker is immortal or a demon.
>>
>>71583751
yea he did, soon he will have a body transplant, they just take his brain, and scoop it into a freshly grown body
>>
File: muslim washington worship.jpg (121 KB, 724x502) Image search: [Google]
muslim washington worship.jpg
121 KB, 724x502
you wish
>>
>>71583751
when you're that rich god knows what you can afford to keep you alive
>>
>>71583668
Imagine being a billionaire, you've got one of the best lives out of the human race in all of existence, then getting old and being at that age close to the end, it would suck to give that up
>>
he uploaded his brain to a computer so he can rule the world eternally
>>
>>71583751
jokes on you, he's a vampire and died 200 years ago
>>
I wonder if he can still think and reason normally or if he's going senile
>>
>>71584279
>going senile

at 100 you've gone senile
>>
>>71583668
no one cares
>>
>>71584607
I care
>>
>>71583668
still alive cuck

>>71583751
still has 22 years to beat the record
>>
>>71584607
How much does he pay you
>>
>>71584279
He's fucking immortal and probably has the brain of Tesla by now of course he can think and reason.
>>
>>71583668
LIAR!
fuck you kike faggot
SOROS IS NEXT!
>>
>>71583668
Not true.
>>
Jewish shamans are keeping him alive with the blood of virgins.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.