[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meeting potential parents to nanny for. >dad works from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1457761835581.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1457761835581.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>meeting potential parents to nanny for.
>dad works from home for IBM
>tells us his one caveat is that we might have to watch his 12yr old for a week or so.
>mother comes out of the bathroom after giving kids a bath.
>they're mixed
>dude sits us down and tells us some responsibilities and about the kids.
>about to leave
>has a side note...
>a "visitor" comes in the night and that his wife gets to be kind of a screamer.

>it really wasn't a meme on this Cambodian cave painting forum.
>Pol isn't actually satire.
>>
File: 1404152243599.png (444 KB, 595x416) Image search: [Google]
1404152243599.png
444 KB, 595x416
This feels too specific to be fake...

fug
>>
>>71583656
>>71583412
>people seriously delude themselves I to thinking terrible shit doesn't actually go on in the real world daily

The worst shit you could ever imagine is happening right now somewhere in the world as you're reading this. Don't ever forget that or delude yourself into thinking shit like this is fake.
>>
File: 1456948672457.png (168 KB, 356x600) Image search: [Google]
1456948672457.png
168 KB, 356x600
>>71583412
/pol/ is satire in the same way Current Year Man is a beacon of acute political insight/"comedian".
>>
>>71583830
This.

You think fedoramen and cucks are memes?

I've got one in one of my classes, total fedora redditor sociopath who refuses to learn his classmates names and yells at the teacher when asked about or questioning his behavior/attitude.
>>
Can someone explain this post? I'm a fucking retard
>>
>>71585421
I actually thought fedorafags were memes until about 3 weeks ago. I was sitting having lunch with a couple mates and a guy and his gf walks past.
Guy was rail thin, dressed in a fedora, black shirt, leather trenchcoat, black jeans and goth boots. Girl was fat as fuck, pink haired and dressed also entirely in black leather, except no trechcoat. and blue jeans. I nearly dropped my drink at how fucking memey they were.
>>
>>71586182
>>71585421
I had no idea they were real wither until I started uni. There's one that goes to my school who is obese as fuck, curly neckboard, and literally wears a fedora.
>>
>>71585763
Before he left, the father explained to him that a man comes at night to fuck his wife into a screaming orgasm and that it is a normal occurrence.
>>
>>71583412

/pol/ has always been satire
>>
>>71586182
There's some walking meme in my uni, he was waiting outside the lecture theatre checking the time
>on his pocket watch
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.