[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I love waterboarding" - Chump >"Dude Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: i.png (618 KB, 600x611) Image search: [Google]
i.png
618 KB, 600x611
>"I love waterboarding" - Chump
>"Dude Trump is an Anti-war candidate bro lol" - dumb Chump supporter

Can someone explain how an "anti war" candidate loves war crimes?
>>
What's wrong with torturing terrorists? I would have much worse done than water boarding, water boarding will be their reward if they're good prisoners.
>>
what does waterboarding have to do with war
>>
>>71581588

>We shouldn't go into war, especially stupid wars that don't benefit us

>While in a war and in stupid wars that don't benefit us we should use whatever means necessary (within reason) to end the war as quick as possible, *especially* when the enemy targets civilians and doesn't "play by the rules"

These two are not mutually exclusive
>>
Because that's how you stop wars. Spying, torture, sabotage, assassinations, etc... Peace is a messy business.
>>
>>71581780
>What's wrong with torturing terrorists?

It's against international treaties that the United States is attached to
>>
>>71581945
Who cares about treaties that your enemy doesn't follow?
>>
>>71581588
torure is not necessarily mean war you fucking moron
>>
>>71581945
so?
>>
>>71581945

And look how well that's working out.

Plenty of wars and cruelty going on, despite all the 'non-violence' and bullshit fluff in those treaties.

Do you want a president who advocates going to war, but lies and pretends to 'reject' measures that he will most certainly use to get the upper hand, or a president who wants to avoid war, and tells the truth regarding the measures and means that he will use if forced into conflict?
>>
>>71581945
>the United Nations

LeTrashMan.png
>>
>>71581945
you're right, chopping off heads with a dull machete and lighting people on fire is a much more humane method.
>>
waterboarding isnt a war crime, its a human rights breach, different things
>>
>>71581780
>What's wrong with torturing terrorists?

Hello mister /pol/ster i heard you wanted to gas the kikes? you are a terrorist.
>>
>>71581945
So soft laws make it morally wrong to do not so soft things? And it's not like Muslims behead people and burn them alive or anything.. if it were up to me I'd have all their heads on a platter.
>>
>>71581945
those treaties only apply to prisoners from a recognized country that follows the same treaty

ISIS is neither
>>
>>71581945
>implying country's follow that law
>>
>>71582162
This, if your enemies will use any means to kill you, including using suicidal mothers and children soldiers, then the rules mean fuck all.
>>
>>71581588
Ask Obongo first.
>>
>>71581780
not having the moral high ground is pretty demotivational for the people.
>>
>>71581588
War is a dirty business.
He doesn't want to go to war, by if we do, we go all in, not this half-assed "proper" war we've been trying to do. It's why we keep losing.
We never would have beaten Germany in WWII if we refused to bomb Berlin
>>
>>71582346
Whoever said I want to gas the Kikes? I don't think Jews are a problem, real Jews (the Orthodox) are actually against degeneracy and even though I support Israel's right to exist (if Palestinians can't defend their own land that's too bad for them) most Orthodox Jews don't.
It's the people's fault for allowing communist Jews to destroy their society.
>>
>>71581588
there's a difference between diving like an asshole (or should I say a hillary clinton) into shit like iraq and giving a refreshing coca cola sinus cleanse to achmed the towel head
>>
>>71582630
>terrorists blow up building
>capture them
>don't torture them so we feel moral
It's the weak thing to do, animals like that need to be made an example of, otherwise you'll have counties like Saudi Arabia trying to boss around America.
>>
>>71581945
>ISIS members are uniformed soldiers of a recognized state signatory to the Geneva Convention
American education
>>
>>71581588
He is a draft dodger, he is for war as long as daddy can keep him out of it
>>
>>71583121
THIS!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 378947298347.png (370 KB, 496x405) Image search: [Google]
378947298347.png
370 KB, 496x405
>>71581588
Waterboarding = A technique used during interrogation for the purpose of obtaining information.

Trump, myself, a good portion of this board, and many people around the world do not consider waterboarding a war crime.

Stupid fucking post OP. Stupid fucking post.
>>
Because unlike Bush, we trust that Trump will actually torture the bad guys and not go around trying to steal our freedoms.
>>
Trump committed a cardinal sin in the GOP debates: He criticized the Iraq war and occupation. He basically went Ron Paul on them.

The Neo Cons are really nervous about Trump.
>>
>>71582877
good answer gets the dubs
cucks assume a moral high ground here because they mentally can't comprehend warfare being utilized to make peace, that's why the mudslimes have invaded EU as many of the males sat by for months while the countries like Germany and France got fucked. Thank God for the few men who are awake to the fact but a large majority is still cuckmode
>>
>>71581588
terrorism by law is not war
you can do anything to a terrorist under hague
>>
>>71583565
You can do any thing during war too, screw these "rules of war" they were designed to make the west weak.
>>
>>71581945
Guantanamo Bay. Ever head of it?
>>
Torturing terrorists is totally ineffective. Studies have shown that torturing the children, specifically the young daughters, of terrorists is much more conducive to getting a confession.
>>
>>71582288

>niggers and muslims are subhuman savages therefore it's okay if we act like them

Fucking idiot nigger
>>
>>71581588
He meant he loves wakeboarding. Easily mistakable, both are really fun to do.

Surf's up, dude.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.