[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Bolsomito 2018/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: 1461183843091.png (955 KB, 2120x1144) Image search: [Google]
1461183843091.png
955 KB, 2120x1144
Who /Bolsomito 2018/ here?
>>
>>71580101
Let's make it clear, Ronaldo Caiado is much more prepared and realistic for 2018 than Bolsomito.
We Ronaldo Caiado 2018 now
>>
>>71580315
Shut up, nigger.
>>
OP IS A FAGGOT
>>
OP IS A FAGGOT
>>
File: y41984981.jpg (8 KB, 153x209) Image search: [Google]
y41984981.jpg
8 KB, 153x209
>>71580315
>>71581869
>>71581982
>>
>>71580101
Bolsonaro will not be president, this country is too liberal to handle him.
>>
>>71580101
Vote NOVO, Bolsonaro é o meu OVO!
>>
File: brazilFascist.png (193 KB, 632x428) Image search: [Google]
brazilFascist.png
193 KB, 632x428
>>71584273
March on Brasilia, the people must be led.
>>
>>71585506
It's just not gonna happen. People here still believe in other good will. desu if the Dictatorship never ended we would be better.
>>
>>71585383
What's NOVO going to do about the criminality in Brazil ? What're they going to do about overpopulated prisions ? What're they going to do about the favelas with niggers that are never going to work anyway ? What they're going to do about the people that live off gibmedats ? If they will just talk about economic how do you expect they are going to get elected in a country that have an average IQ of FUCKING 85 ???? What we need is ORDER and not FREEDOM, this is how you deal with savages.
>>
>>71586286
>>What's NOVO going to do about the criminality in Brazil ?
- when they deflate the state they will have enough money to put where we really need : on the most basic areas like health, education and safety. we have like over 9000 ministries. and we can save money if we cut that. ALOT of money. We can lower the salaries from the congressman and the judiciary. and invest in better inteligence on the military/civil police. Safity is basic and its something that the state should be doing instead of building houses that are broken before they finish.
>>What're they going to do about overpopulated prisions
privatise this shit, and put them to work. They need to produce to atleast mitigate the ammount of deficit they create.

>>What're they going to do about the favelas with niggers that are never going to work anyway ?
you are retarded. but anyways information is important and i will respond :
60 % of the people in the favelas do work. of course you dont know that. you are an uneducated fella. the other 40 percent are not working in official jobs. but some of them are doing small works on the community the other part obviously works with the traffic. We need to take controll of the favelas, and create jobs not directly from the government. We need to invest on production. The economy will generate jobs by itself. The state should not be trying to controll that. it will only end in more corruption.

>>What they're going to do about the people that live off gibmedats ?
stop giving. NOVO is a fucking conservative party in transition to libertarianism. Everyone is equal, and no one is entitled to ask for free shit. "THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH" should be allways remembered.

>>If they will just talk about economic how do you expect they are going to get elected in a country that have an average IQ of FUCKING 85 ????
We need to educate the people and Undo the commie propaganda. They need to be educated so that iq can raise. Again education is investment.
>>
>>71587775
>- when they deflate the state they will have enough money to put where we really need : on the most basic areas like health, education and safety. we have like over 9000 ministries. and we can save money if we cut that. ALOT of money. We can lower the salaries from the congressman and the judiciary. and invest in better inteligence on the military/civil police. Safity is basic and its something that the state should be doing instead of building houses that are broken before they finish.

This is a very long term change, And they would need a lot of political support to form a small govt, they would need some kinda of appeal to the average dude so they can get re-elected.

>Privatise this shit, and put them to work. They need to produce to atleast mitigate the ammount of deficit they create.

Puting criminals to work inside jails is also Bolsonaro proposal. Execpt the privatise part.

>you are retarded. but anyways information is important and i will respond :
60 % of the people in the favelas do work. of course you dont know that. you are an uneducated fella. the other 40 percent are not working in official jobs. but some of them are doing small works on the community the other part obviously works with the traffic. We need to take controll of the favelas, and create jobs not directly from the government. We need to invest on production. The economy will generate jobs by itself. The state should not be trying to controll that. it will only end in more corruption.

When i said "Favela nigger" i exclusively meant the criminals. Nigger and Black person aren't the same thing.

>stop giving. NOVO is a fucking conservative party in transition to libertarianism. Everyone is equal, and no one is entitled to ask for free shit. "THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH" should be allways remembered.

Removing gibdats will reduce the popularity of the party, and for such a long term change i don't see how they would get re-elected.
>>
>>71587775
>We need to educate the people and Undo the commie propaganda. They need to be educated so that iq can raise. Again education is investment.

Yeah but is again a long term change, even in 20 years is not gonna happen.
>>
>he thinks a country of leftists will vote for him
Nah, what you should be hoping for is for a military intervention.

>NOVO meme
Literally who.
>>
>>71589321
>>71589422
Yes, its all longterm. the market dont like revolutions, and from the point of view of bolsonaro witch he actually said he would to try to close congress and make a new constitution (therefore he is not a conservative but a authoritarian revolutionary). The foreigners investors dont like that, if you dont belive me check all the other authoritarian countries. So the only possible solution for brazil is a gradative and slow change. There is no overnight solid change possible without fucking up the economy pretty bad. so thats why the NOVO respects the state, and belives in a gradual change. And as you said : reelection will never happen because its on the NOVOS ethical basis. No politician from novo can be reelected ever. They belive a politician is not a career, its a public duty, and no one should live from that. We dont belive a messiah will save us with false promises that will happen overnight. we have a plan and good ideas.
>>
File: 1449915704373.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1449915704373.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>71590943
>>
>>71590943
>No politician from novo can be reelected ever. They belive a politician is not a career, its a public duty, and no one should live from that. We dont belive a messiah will save us with false promises that will happen overnight. we have a plan and good ideas.

Yeah okay, but let's say the NOVO candidate gets elected with a lot of support in the congress, they would put their plans in pratice of course, but after the mandate another party gets elected. Do you think this new party will keep up with NOVO ideals ? Isn't that kind of Wishfull thinking ? Not to mention as a new party in the game gaining political support would be very hard.
>>
>>71591519
its hard, no one ever said that it was going to be easy. Also easy stuff is worthless. And, someone needs to do the right thing in the sea of shit and chaos.
>>
>votes for bolsonaro.
>he closes the congress and creates a new authoritarian constitution.
>starts going after commies.
>commies starts robbing banks and fighting back
>Army starts getting those commies and torturing them
>commies start kidnapping people to ask for the freedom of their camaraderie that are being tortured.
> eventually the commies kidnap an american embassador, and get the world attention. they say the military and the government is bad. they get the studants help.
>the students try to go to the streets and are shot and electrified by huge cars that throw water and high voltage.
>eventually the people win. bolsonaro goes away and the COmmies take the fucking culture again. they will ellect a communist AGAIN. thanks the the fucking authoritarian bullshit we will never have true capitalism in this banana republic.
>>
>>71591755
Not saying that NOVO doesn't have good ideals. I just don't see how they're going to put their plan in pratice, since a 4 year mandate of some other party could destroy everything they have built.

As for Bolsonaros revolution, its extreme. But from my pov, this is what it takes to change for real. And i need to see Bolsonaro economic proposals. We're in 2016 yet nothing is set on a stone and a lot can change.
>>
>>71592381
How about genociding the commies this time, instead of just torturing the fuckers?
>>
File: y165651165615.jpg (71 KB, 723x820) Image search: [Google]
y165651165615.jpg
71 KB, 723x820
>>71592645
That's my boy.
>>
>>71592645
thats a possibilitie, but chine is a commie lover. they made a huge investiment in the PT administration, expect retaliation. Also think about USA. Bolsonaro´s globalist paranoia will make americans unconfortable about it. expect retaliation again.
>>
Brazilians are for the most part all about "muh state has to fix it so let's give them more power so they can fix it!".

Face it, Marxists will forever dominate the popular vote by promising free shit.
>>
>>71593341
This is also true. Dilma/Lula thought they could fuck up petrobras and get way with it. What they didn't expect is that the Oil price would get so low totally buttfucking us.
>>
>>71592645
desu that's the only way to fix this country
>>
I honestly don't know if Bolsonaro is a political genius or just a dumbass with luck.
I thought he had fucked up on the impeachment vote, but actually now the whole country is talking about it and a lot of people are searching about Ustra and uncovering the truth, and his popularity grows as much as his rejection.
>>
File: nigga....jpg (78 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
nigga....jpg
78 KB, 500x738
>brazil thread
where am i
>>
>>71594347
Yeah i tought so too. People talk like he was praising cunha or some shit, he's was just congratulating the guy on how well he handled the congress that day. And for Ustra is good now people will do their own research on the Military Dictatorship.
>>
This is a Arapuca!
>>
>>71585383

NOVO É PARTIDO DE LIBERAL QUEIMA ROSCA
>>
Why not just nuke your country and start over.

It's about the same shit as the U.S but worse.
>>
>>71595939
>Why not just nuke your country and start over.

Because we don't have nukes. And no one here would have the balls to declare war on a country with one, even if they did is highly unlikely they would nuke us.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.