[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you keep coming here? Can anyone of you answer that question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1458004533771.png (160 KB, 343x315) Image search: [Google]
1458004533771.png
160 KB, 343x315
Why do you keep coming here? Can anyone of you answer that question ? Are you all just as miserable and terrified of life as I am? So you hide that with tough language on an anonymous message board that just fuels that fire of hatred in yourself: this "redpill", when you start to truly believe you see the world in the truest light, that just forces you to see everything through this miserable lens...

Maybe you arrogant, autistic, beta faggots should go outside and get laid lmao
>>
File: CdJEq_jXIAIg35t.jpg (29 KB, 576x393) Image search: [Google]
CdJEq_jXIAIg35t.jpg
29 KB, 576x393
because everywhere else is a politically correct hugbox where nobody can be honest unless they are the correct race/religion.
>>
>>71580251
/thread
>>
>>71580100
>Why do you keep coming here?
Dank memes and happenings
>>
Though it's sadly quite rare to see, I enjoy getting my news through this board, because it's generally told with more accuracy than other sources.

It's also interesting to see how (particularly young) people react to International Jewry and attempt to foster traditionalism/nationalism.
>>
>>71580251
you know that only crazy people stay at home all day and spew their crazy ideologies on the internet all the time? And boards like this and all those alarmist FB pages everyone likes nitpicks all the vapid and crazy tweets/posts/newsarticles for people like us to react to, and become more and more miserable, only to keep crawling back to the source for a sense of "community"

It's fucking advertising you dumb cunts are falling for
It's like how the news loves "if it bleeds, it leads" but fails to report on the millions of nice deeds that go on every day
>>
Because my cell phone only gets data at 20kbps so 4chan is basically the only site or app that works for me. Plus its fun.
>>
>>71580100
I enjoy the anarchy and it's the best board on 4han hands down, even if nobody wants to admit it.
>>
File: 1457660930348.jpg (134 KB, 777x701) Image search: [Google]
1457660930348.jpg
134 KB, 777x701
>>71580100
Because this is the last fortress of freedom speech in all it's magnificence.
Also despite you can get depressed here sometimes, it's funny as fuck.
>>
>>71580100
Shitposting and rare flag sightings.
>>
>>71580100
Because its funny and I speak without a filter. I don't get the redpill making you depressed meme, its nice seeing things as they actually are and I was already cynical as hell so it doesn't make a difference
>>
Honestly, I keep coming here (daily) for the simple fact I have nothing better to do. The anonymity is nice because people speak their minds like >>71580251 stated. Quite interesting to get a global perspective and see every-bodies unfettered biases towards each other. It's also one of the few places where you can get actual information. To be part of a great community and join in on a moment moment when something happens around the world can be addictive. Plus, other outlets suck senpai.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.