[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine you are a woman with two little girls who need to use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Rape.jpg (39 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
Rape.jpg
39 KB, 750x400
Imagine you are a woman with two little girls who need to use the restroom, as you are helping/waiting for them to get done, this man comes into the woman's restroom to take a mean shit in the stall next to your daughters

This is perfectly ok though cause he identifies as a "woman"

What would you do?
>>
>>71578322
Then it isn't a man walking into the bathroom.
>>
>>71578322

Isn't he a rapist?
>>
>>71578322
How can you tell that really good traps don't already do this?
>>
>>71578904
I don't think it's been proven yet
>>
>>71578904
Only if you believe a jaded ex-girlfriend that never went to the police or any kind of authority with her rape allegations but instead waited 3 years, conspired with her friends, and posted about it on tumblr.
>>
>>71578322
nothing, because i probably voted for a left wing party that made that kind of thing acceptable, so i must shut up and let HER use the bathroom, SHITLORD.
>>
>>71578322
Is this really what people are furious about in North Carolina?
>>
File: NC-bathroom-bill-sex-offender.jpg (153 KB, 750x717) Image search: [Google]
NC-bathroom-bill-sex-offender.jpg
153 KB, 750x717
>>71578703
Does he have a penis? Then he is a fucking white male. Also, the fruitcake in NC leading the charge for this is a registered sex offender.
>>
I don't give a shit
It's not like the toilet seats are out in open there
I always use female bathroom
>>
>>71578322
Why does it matter? Public bathrooms have stalls, nobody will see anything if you use doors so why does it matter who is in there?
And parents can take their opposite sex child in the bathroom with them. Girl came in bathroom with her dad when I was pissing(she might have saw my dick, so hot to think she did) while back. I could see her on the toilet because she didn't close the door. That was really hot, wish something like that would happen again.
>>
>>71578322
I would explain to my girls loudly so it also heard that this thing was actually a boy.Id tell them that some people are broken inside and have to lie about who they are to feel better.I would tell them to never trust people like that man.This way the dude knows im doing my part to propagate hate towards his kind and help ensure life will continue to be difficult for him.
>>
Forget the indecency and common courtesy (i.e. respect for others well-being) that used to be the norm, it's one thing if you want to lie to yourself, but don't pull others into the lie as well. Nobody else is interested in indulging your delusions. These faggots are disproving the slippery slope to be a truth and not a fallacy, it's like clockwork sometimes.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.