[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Justify this /pol/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: 1372160374682.jpg (118 KB, 577x720) Image search: [Google]
1372160374682.jpg
118 KB, 577x720
Justify this /pol/.
>>
>>71578196
He's black
>>
He robbed a bank. That's unstable and threatening as shit. He scared a lotta people that day. You never know how he might harm other people.

The CEO stole money yes, but he did it in a way that did not directly hurt someone or really force someone. He only fooled people.
>>
>>71578196
Fat cats pay their way to liberty while some people have to feel all the burden of justice, sometimes, way too much.
USA's great justice system in a nutshell.
>>
>>71578196
Hey Paul.You like Huey Lewis and the News?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(76).jpg (21 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(76).jpg
21 KB, 534x401
>homeless man gets job and shelter from the government.
Fucking commie jew liberals should of hung that nigger instead of making me pay for all that shit
>>
>>71578196
>Kike bought a get out of jail pass
mystery solved
>>
Ceo didnt create a dangerous situation where people not related to his actions might be injured or killed.
>>
>>71578196
>>71578725

>that did not directly hurt someone
Im pretty sure all the people left homeless and broke because rich white bankers steal their life savings are being harmed you fucking cucks
>>
>>71578196
it's a pact. if he stays on the street, he will probably die. in the jail, he will have 3 decent meals a day and will be able to socialize with other lesser lawbreakers. the police did him a favor.
>>
Was that his first rodeo? Somehow I doubt it.
>>
>>71578196
he now has a roof over his head and regular meals for 15 straight years
>>
>>71578432
Makes sense to me
>>
There's a saying that prisons are for the poor.

I remembered the Red Bull heir literally getting away from a hit and run on a cop.
>>
>>71578196
>CEO was in Virginia, stole via fraud and not assault, and used a lawyer
>Homeless man was in Louisiana, stole via assault, and plead guilty immediately
Hmm, I wonder why these two cases turned out so differently. Must be because one's a nigger. There's no other explanation.
>>
>>71578196
They did that homeless man a favor.
15 years of free shelter and food.
>>
>>71578432
The CEO's crime was greater and more damaging. It doesn't matter that it was less immediately apparent.
>>
>>71578432
I don't know about you, but I personally find big corporations stealing billions upon billions horrifying, a lot more scary than some desperate homeless guy stealing money from a bank just to survive.

It's the way the system works, you don't get that successful by being honest and hard working, you get that way by family connections, lying and cheating the system to the max.

It's fucked up, but that's the way it is.
>>
Did the nigger have a history of violent crime?
>>
>>71578899
You better read my answer again faggot.
>>
>>71578196
>Dollar value determines severity of crime
Fucking HuffPo here...
>>
>>71579022
Yeah; what is the guy's previous record? There have been cases like this in the past where it turns out the guy being sentenced to prison "for stealing pizza" or something similarly stupid was actually a career violent criminal, and the latest crime was just one in a string of them.
>>
>>71578899
I will explain so even a leaf can understand.if im standing next to the ceo when he commits his crime i am in no danger.if im standing next to the jig when he commits his crime any number of harmful things can happen to me.
>>
>>71578196
>homeless man gets food, bed and medical treatment for 15 years
>>
Was the homeless guy a repeat offender?

If so, there's your answer, y'dummy.
>>
>>71579744
>am in no danger.
if hes stealing your money then yes you are
>>
File: 1458335053309.jpg (46 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
1458335053309.jpg
46 KB, 480x690
>>71578196

CEO:
*Non Violent Crime
*Fraud Was Already Underway Before He Joined The Company
*He Was Only One of 6 Involved
*He Bargained For Less Prison Time To Rat The Leader And Mastermind Out Who Got 30 Years.

Nigger:
*Violent Crime
*Directly Threatened The Lives Of Those Around Him
*Prior Convictions
*Minimum Prison Time Requirements When Threatening With A Deadly Weapon
*Robbing Federally Insured Banks Is Highly Discouraged By The Government Through Harsh Laws

Makes a lot of fucking sense to me. Only a white middle class Starbucks drinking Bernie voter would think that prison time should be based on the dollar amount in the cash registers at the time.

If you get away with less than 15 years for robbing a bank regardless of how much money you steal then this country has a problem.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 166x162) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 166x162
>>71578196
This article explains it pretty well and pretty concisely:
http://www.inmff.net/peidm/2011/10/22/clarity-on-theft-ceos-3-billion-vs-homeless-mans-100/

The "CEO", Paul R. Allen, didn't orchestrate the embezzlement but was aware of it and did nothing. It's basically negligence, and he served his time for it.

The poor homeless man who didndu nuffin; Roy Brown, had an extensive criminal history (eight prior convictions) and robbed a bank under the threat of murder (he claimed he had a firearm, but he was lying) and got sent to prison for it.

What exactly is the problem here?
>>
>>71578196
Probably his 3rd strike.
tbqh it would probably be cheaper to institutionalize homless people but we can't do that bc of muh civil rights, so we have to resort to this
>>
>>71579870
/thread
>>
>>71580479
Oh, I should also mention that "40 months" is 3 years and 4 months in prison. Not exactly a fun time.
>>
>>71578196
>his role in
How big was his role in it? May have something to do with it, chances are though, he got out of it because he was a kike or had kike connections who used his Shoah card to get out.

>Homeless
>detox clinic
He probably had a previous record of drug use, and likely had a history of other crimes as well. You don't end up homeless in a detox clinic for doing nothing, repeat offenders get punished hard.
>>
>>71580336
Holy shit youre fucking dumb.
>>
>>71581815
so if someone stole all of your money and you had nothing left you would be in no danger? Are your parents rich or something?

What kind of spoiled millenial are you
>>
File: HXxVFx.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
HXxVFx.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
>>71578196
Eh, I bet that faggot has a ton of priors.
>>
>>71578196
on one hand, that's excessive as fuck. on the other hand, he won't be homeless or hungry for the next 15 years
>>
>>71578196
Easy
One is violent, the other is non-violent. Robbery is theft through use of violence.
One is without a doubt directly guilty, while the other is 'part of' another crime.

Story time, somewhat relevant to law, coming from a DA friend of mine
>Drunk Pedestrian crosses road
>Drunk Driver #1, hit's pedestrian, car is on top of pedestrian
>Drunk Driver #2, hit rear ends the car of DD#1, pushes car forward
>Pedestrian dies on the scene
>No way to tell which DD had the 'killing blow' on the pedestrian
>both Drunk Drivers are get misdemeanor charges.
True story
There's no way to clearly say that one person was guilty of killing that person.

Unless you can clearly prove that person was solely responsible for the crime, you cannot punish them to the same extent. That's how the law should work, not on SJW 'feels'.

It's a terrible system but it's better than all the other ones.
>>
>>71582116
Buddy he had 8 prior convictions and was making threats while robbing a bank. How is that excessive? If that isn't worth 15 years I don't know what is.
>>
>>71578196
Ummm. Prison is his only means of food and shelter. He is 54 living on the street. Prison has food, a warm place to sleep, a roof over your head and plenty of activities to keep you busy and free healthcare. This isn't a new thing either. Resitivism on account of not knowing how to live outside prison has become a massive issue in the US. For many prison has essentially become a retirement center.
>>
>>71578196
Free food and housing in prison anyway
>>
>>71579364
Threatening human lives is a lot more serious than stealing money. Period.
>>
File: 1461026995812.jpg (67 KB, 397x525) Image search: [Google]
1461026995812.jpg
67 KB, 397x525
>>71582619
This, an intelligent criminal would save up and go commit a crime someplace like Norway. Doesn't Brevik have a Playstation in his cell or some shit? I sometimes feel worn down by the daily grind and can't help but feel that would be a nice retirement. If I ever get old and have only a few thousand dollars then look out Europe I'm gonna go fuck some shit up and retire in one of your posh prisons.
>>
>>71581915
I will try one last time and then im done.Yes,the ceo hurts the people involved in his scam but if im not involved with or invested in his company there is no threat to me.a bank robbery occuring while im in the bank creates danger regardless of my interaction with the bank robber.the ceo didnt steal from everyone around him.the bank robber places everyone around him in a violent situation.
>>
>>71578196
A bank robbery
>>
>>71583254
It would have been simpler if i had just replied with "nigger" wouldnt it?
>>
I can't, the legal system is fucked up.

All the better to go off the grid and protect yourself with a gun like some insane radical.
>>
lets be honest senpai,

its a goddamn miracle any of those suits were even investigated. The jail time for one flunky isn't nearly as big of a deal as the paltry investigations that actually take place.

I'd like you to defend Obama not investigating a single bank through his AG. these fucking niggers are just puppets to the jews.
>>
>>71578196
He's better of in prison than homeless.
>>
>>71578260
FPBP
>>
>>71578196
>negro + bank robbery (a threat to Jew livelihood and Jew workers) + possibly Jew judge = longer prison time
>possible Jew + white collar + possibly Jew judge = short prison time in Club Fed
Blame the Jews. Also, if nigras think they could just go rob a bank and get the same time as that (possibly) Jew CEO, they'd be an epidemic of bank robberies throughout the Western world. Banks are a Juden construct, so anything that threatens anything Jewish (including Jews that work in the banking system/establishment) must be punished severely, because Jews control everything.
>>
File: 1440106412741.jpg (181 KB, 680x881) Image search: [Google]
1440106412741.jpg
181 KB, 680x881
>>71578196
>violent crime gets harsher sentence than non-violent PART in a scheme to Jew
>>
>>71578196
Homeless man gets taxpayer supported home, clothing, medical care, and recreational facilities for the next 15 years.

What a great country we live in!
>>
>>71578432
>protecting low penalties on white collar crime

you just can't compare the two.

>>71578196
I agree though, punishment for the bank robber is necessary, but preferably give him a checkup for his mental health and see if he is not fit for prison, he sounds pretty retarded to me. not 15 years hard time that's crazy.

That is pretty unfair OP yea
>>
>>71578196
Look at it this way.

He's now not homeless. He gets 3 meals a day, cable tv, and free healthcare paid by your tax dollars.

I think he got the better deal out of the two.
>>
>>71579744
>incredibly arrogant
>illiterate amerifat inbred shitpost

you are falling for OP's ruse ur not supposed to defend both the white collar crime is obviously too light and you're being a bootlicker

y u no have sense of hypocrisy?
i fucking hat you guys
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.