[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /pol/, me and a friend of mine are going to take part in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: Israel_Palestine_Flag.jpg (8 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
Israel_Palestine_Flag.jpg
8 KB, 320x200
Hello /pol/, me and a friend of mine are going to take part in a simulation of the United Nations partition plan for Palestine in 1947. Since the theme is the creation of Jewland, we need to assemble material in order to blow jews the fuck out. We're going to represent either Palestine or Syria. Could this be a thread for material that proves Isral should not exist? Pls remember the six billions.

TL;DR: i have a chance to talk shit about kikes and get away with it while also getting credits in college. Help us do it /pol/
>>
do your own fucking work. also, it's brazil, you're literally favella monkeys.
The info is all there. People want their work literally done for them. It costs money to get people to do your work for you.
>>
>>71578662
We just want /pol/'s insights. But it's not like you can provide any since the functional part of your brain was blown up by Abdul
>>
do own research fags
>>
>>71577416
>le our Holy City of Christ belongs to filthy, 60 IQ muslim terrorists, because da evil jooz took it away from them!!!!!
kill yourself, fucking favella monkey
>>
>>71577416
Here is a hint, want /pol/ or any board on this site to give reasons for Israel not to exist or any help with any subject don't start the thread saying this is your schoolwork, it's not motivating to hear you're only engaging in discourse to give someone a free ride. Also do your own homework. Like the French and Canadian anons said, the info is all there. If you want the work to be good, then put the effort in there yourself, work without passion never yields good result.
>>
>>71577416
Jews dont actually come from Israel. They originally came from somewhere in Turkey. There were a couple of threads about it yesterday
>>
>>71579279
Hes got a point Pierre.
>>
>>71577416
You cant blow the Jews out. There have always been jews in JEWrusalem. They got the money and the guns to take their land back. Now that they are back in charge good fucking luck getting them out. I dont want to spend a dollar much less a life getting in the middle of two moronic civilizations all hopped up on God.
>>
>>71577416
palestinians no exist. they are just jordanians.

fuck 'em

long live israel
>>
File: 1441948465490.jpg (74 KB, 454x604) Image search: [Google]
1441948465490.jpg
74 KB, 454x604
>>71582834
and turks don't come from turkey- they came from central asia. so what is your point?
>>
>>71577416
>>
So you are going to try and justify the Arabs declaring war on Israel and getting BTFO and continue to get BTFO for the next 60 years?
>>
>>71577416
The Arabs would have to do everything differently. They would have to effectively not be Arabs.
>>
File: KikeProfile3.jpg (12 KB, 188x196) Image search: [Google]
KikeProfile3.jpg
12 KB, 188x196
>>71583396
>>
>>71584563
Altai
>>
>>71584423
>>71584526
No, we're going to try and convince the other UN countries against the creation of Israel.
The outcome can change, if we convince the US representatives to change their minds we'll most certainly win the competition.
>>
File: EvilKike1 (1).jpg (10 KB, 121x187) Image search: [Google]
EvilKike1 (1).jpg
10 KB, 121x187
>>71584843
what?
>>
>>71577416
>Brazil
One of the most irrelevant third World countries filled with degenerates.
>>
>>71577416
you better not mention the following points:
-jews owned a lot of the land.
-surrounding arab countries were created just a few years earlier
-Pan-Arabism was the predominant point of view in the arab world.
-arabs rejected and jews accept the partition plan
-brazil supported recognition of israel in the UN.
>>
>>71577416
fuck off lazy fags
>>
File: 1460261281792.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460261281792.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>71577416
Palestinians can return to Jordan any day. They are an invented people. The land belongs to Israel.
>>
>>71585440
Kek
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.