[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would anyone SMOKE weed when you can cook it? I prefer to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 800x1200
Why would anyone SMOKE weed when you can cook it?
I prefer to breath oxygen, not tar.
>>
>>71576534
I use a pax, then use the abv to make edibles
>>
>>71576534
>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics

sage
>>
>>71576534

Because I don't want to be high as fuck for the next 10 hours.
>>
Hey dude, I got a crazy idea man
Let's garnish these organic tuna steaks with some of that purple kush bra
Yeah totally dude, go for it man
Pretty gnarly idea dude huh haha
Yeah dude lmao why don't more people understand that weed is a lifestyle and not just a drug
I know man, I mean, it'll actually improve the flavour of these tuna steaks as well as making it a more meaningful experience
You're telling me dude, you're so gnarly man
Come here brah and suck my gooch
Sure thing brah, peace
>>
>>71576733
No it's weed
>>
>>71576534
DUDE
>>
File: 1434047474668.jpg (135 KB, 502x449) Image search: [Google]
1434047474668.jpg
135 KB, 502x449
weed is for niggers
>>
Sprinkling bud on something isn't going to do much
>>
>>71576534
not politics
>>
>>71576534
Seems like a waste of good tuna(?) as well as weed. It'll just burn and I doubt the resulting flavour would be very good
>>
>>71576914
You seem upset
>>
>>71576914
fourth post best post
>>
>>71576534
there isn't going to be enough fat to come out of that fish to absorb the thc. and it won't stay around on the weed long enough to absorb anything. and the fat that does come out will drip into the bottom of that pan.

do you have any idea how to make edibles, OP? you can't just eat fucking weed.
>>
File: 24c.jpg (71 KB, 500x548) Image search: [Google]
24c.jpg
71 KB, 500x548
>>71576534
>>
>>71576733
Seconded. Gtfo pol, and I smoke the stuff
>>
Your lungs will clean themselves.
Vaporizing also removes every negative effect from smoking and is a healthy inhaling method. It's what Willie Nelson does and you don't see him coughing up lungs despite smoking as much weed as a Jamaican village.

Also smoking it through a bong with a bubbler/carbon filter takes away 99% of the tar.

I had a regular 2 perc bong, smoked from it and within a week it started getting black.

I added a bubbler attachment piece and not only were the hits were way more smooth, but the bong never even turned brownish. After 6 weeks or so it got a yellow tint.
That's not tar, that's THC. If you don't believe me, look up hash oil.

I scraped that shit off the side of the stem and got a gooey yellow/orangish blob that I added onto another bowl, smoked that and got higher than fuck.

I loved that bong...
>>
>>71576914
>suck my gooch
what the fuck man
>>
>>71576534
you faggot you wasted that weed not much thc will be released before that fish overcooks
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.