[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TED CRUZ SENDS EMAIL WHINING ABOUT CAMPAIGN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 39
File: Cgb1kYDW4AEdT7h.jpg (101 KB, 600x758) Image search: [Google]
Cgb1kYDW4AEdT7h.jpg
101 KB, 600x758
>>
>>71576213

Head so far up his own ass there's really no metaphor suitable to describe it because no one has ever had their head that far up their own ass.
>>
He's such a bitch
>>
>>71576213
I dislike Cruz but i'm completely calling fake on this.

There's no way he has this much pride in winning this. If so, that means he'll do ANYTHING to suck up to the same establishment that will ultimately fuck him over in getting the presidency. He HAS to see that sucking up to the establishment is an automatic death sentence, especially since Goldman-Sachs also funds Hillary's campaign.

He's delusional if he thinks the establishment will get behind him, as its one of him, with his only allies are his supporters, versus an entire group of powerful people that know how to pull the strings of presidents that have been doing this for 30+ years by now.
>>
>>71577218
It's not, just go check on google. Also,

>capitalizing full words to show emphasis

Fuck off, this isn't facebook.
>>
>>71576213
wow. Did he actually send that?
>>
>>71577218
>>71577771

It's real

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=15888
>>
File: 1405126335137.jpg (12 KB, 281x261) Image search: [Google]
1405126335137.jpg
12 KB, 281x261
>>71577218
>Cruz isn't an egomaniac

His whole career is a farce, just moving from one low hanging fruit to the next to build the perfect resume all for this moment. He's going to fucking lose it when he fails. Totally off the rails.

Also
>>71576213
>Trump
>Part of the Washington establishment

Even his retarded supporters can't be taking this seriously
>>
>>71576213
>Trump
>"Washington cartel"

Fucking what
>>
>>71577555

What else do you expect him to do? It's not like there's -any- kind of formatting allowed on 4chan.
>>
>>71578687
just standard rato rhetoric
>>
File: 1460592934551.jpg (912 KB, 1155x1155) Image search: [Google]
1460592934551.jpg
912 KB, 1155x1155
>>71578383
His whole campaign is based on lies

why stop now?
>>
>>71578383
>>71578687
Let the man speak for himself.

https://youtu.be/UhxZwBdOsIw?t=59s

Though I realize it's highly probable that you won't listen. When you back a candidate so steeped in lies and versed at over the top slanders, among whose fellow supporters Trump's over-the-top statements and transparently false narrative positioning is so matter of factly discussed and praised, and come to accept all this as par for the course, its just so easy to pass off damning bits of revealing statements as meaningless fluff.

But it should be patently obvious to anyone not invested in Trump's political success, even by some so invested. By his own admission Trump is a guy comfortable with the system, friendly with its participants, and has bragged at being a guy who financially benefited by knowing how to navigate through through the corruption. This frank admission is precisely why you're motivated to allowing the habitual recidivist be in charge of prison reform.
>>
>>71578687

He genuinely seems to believe Trump is just a Washington insider masquerading as an anti-establishment candidate.
>>
File: saltyted.png (340 KB, 638x711) Image search: [Google]
saltyted.png
340 KB, 638x711
>Everyone is so unfair to me
>Why is everyone so unfair to me
>My mom told me life would be fair
damn it donald, you know I only hate you because god tells me to
>>
>>71581152
No he's trying to establish Trump as himself, and he as the true outsider Trump is
>>
>>71581152
Is it hard to believe? The guy is a billionaire and likely has some very real connections in the heart of politics
>>
>>71581344
>I will define outsider as not having ever held political office
That was your first mistake. Bill Gates, by you, is an outsider.
>>
>>71576213
Jesus Christ what a whining fucking beta bitch asshole. I would vote for Clinton over Rato any day.

I think I know how normie liberals feel about Trump because I feel the same hatred for Rato.
>>
Why doesn't he just go back to Canada and leave us alone already?
>>
>>71576213

Cruz is risking nothing

Trump is literally putting the lives of his family and himself on the line
I'm sure the cialqaeda are terrified right now
>>
>>71576213
It might be worth it if he had a chance to win.
>>
>>71576213
I bet Donald Trump is sleeping like a baby and swole as fuck.
Stop making excuses and get on the Clinton attack train, Rato.
>>
File: 1444014621105.jpg (64 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1444014621105.jpg
64 KB, 499x499
>>71576213

>literally thinks he's the second coming.

WEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeW LAD!
>>
>>71576213
And that's why brothers and sisters of christ I need you to send me a thousand dollar seed....
>>
>>71581726
>Cruz or people associated with him, even casual supporters, aren't receiving death threats at this very moment, 99% certainly originating by supporters of the 'brave' Donald.

sensible chuckle.gif.
>>
File: FuckingDisgustingCruz.jpg (85 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
FuckingDisgustingCruz.jpg
85 KB, 600x600
>>71581786
Ted Cruz is a self appointed Messiah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNa5w9js48s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v9JYj4jaA0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp4lIvDIv-g

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/cruz-and-his-seven-mountain-dominionism-is-not-in-my-bible-is-it-in-yours/

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/why-christians-are-criticizing-ted-cruz-and-israel/

He's an opportunistic faggot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDnuWLuAbCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cozMqBTMI9Y

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/276256-cruz-new-york-values-comment-came-from-trump

No moderate or independant will vote for this lunatic dominionist come November. Hillary will use this angle and stomp his dumbass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN1IXDrXgV0

Creepy Cruz:

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1460440845862.webm

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1459831491732.webm

TRUMP 2016! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
>>
Cruz words his mail like a Nigerian scammer.
>>
>>71581631
>It's ebil when Ted Cruz sends out a fundraising letter
There is absolutely no difference between you and a lefty SJW. You are the same people.
>>
>>71578383
>Even his retarded supporters can't be taking this seriously

Oh no. They ARE this retarded. If they're dumb enough to vote for a rat that think that the Bible should come before the constitution then they are dumb enough to believe this.
>>
>>71576213
How about that dumb fuck steps down as Senator, then he would have more time to run.
>>
>>71582134

I'm more afraid of a government entity killing him

assuming they'll let him get in office and judge how malleable he is at that point
>>
File: laughing prime minister.jpg (8 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
laughing prime minister.jpg
8 KB, 262x312
>>71576213
>whine about donald trump's legitimate grievances
>get embarrassed in NY and all other reporting NE state polls
>proceed to whine about trump calling you out

LYIN', CHEATIN', MASTURBATIN', TWO FACED TED

HE PICKS UP THE BIBLE
AND HE HOLDS IT UP HIGH
THEN HE PUTS IT DOWN
AND HE
STARTS
TO
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE
>>
>>71581017
>meaningless fluff
this is not meaningless fluff- its a core aspect of his appeal. He is establishment, as any of our oligarchs are, but the reason we love him is that he is a a TRAITOR to his class and the establishment he is a part of. Unlike Cruz, who is just another asslicker whose greatest dream is to join the club Trump is already in.
>>
>>71582660
Actually he really hating the establishment for continually fucking with him. Don't think after all this he still play nice with everyone who went against him unless they apologize.
>>
>>71581017

i listened, what am i supposed to be hearing? He's said this on numerous occaisions.

Rato fucked up by not being hard core on immigration, not valuing American culture enough, being Canadian, sleeping with multiple whores, bribing delegates, using disgusting tricks and so on.

Trump has been forthright with who he is, who he was and his motivations. I hold no delusions that Trump is going to be some great conservative hero, but neither was Reagan. The entire point of voting for Donald is his economic policies, his willingness to install conservative appointments especially at the supreme court and AG and his promise to build a wall and kick out the illegals.

That's better than any other candidate. it's simple. We can vote in Cruz in 8 years.
>>
>>71582462
protip: Oswald actually did kill Kennedy, because Kennedy wasn't as deeply committed to leftism as Oswald was himself, and because he was representative of the most narcissistic fucks that ideology can produce.
>>
>>71581891
Rato needs a new private jet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdH2DGSXjss
>>
>>71581444
Unlike the guy with ties to Goldman Sachs.
>>
File: 1380958007029.jpg (48 KB, 514x564) Image search: [Google]
1380958007029.jpg
48 KB, 514x564
>>71576213
>I'm on the verge of victory

Hasn't he been mathematically eliminated?
>>
>>71583134
His only victory is contested convention now
>>
File: dispel.png (2 KB, 101x21) Image search: [Google]
dispel.png
2 KB, 101x21
>>71583018
DISPEL DISPEL DISPEL DISPEL DISPEL
>>
>>71583018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=730KfKhsKsE
>>
Can we change his nickname from Lyrin' Cruz to Cryin' Cruz?
>>
>>71576213
Cruz people are absolutely insane. Swing by therightscoop.com comment sections to see what I mean
>>
>>71583226
Isn't that something kasich was hoping for? WHY THE FUCK IS HE STILL IN THE RACE?
>>
>>71582660
As I said, precisely why you back him. Because he didn't try to hide his ties to the establishment, but characterized it in such a way that he turned it to his advantage. Marketing genius, that guy, and good on TV.

But don't be surprised that not everyone (not nearly a majority of people, by my count) are eager to let that habitual recidivist be in charge of that prison reform. Because after all it is just a marketing gimmick. The guy who has acted to reign in the establishment is the guy you've been propagandized against by the rhetoric of (according to our mutual agreement) an establishment figure.
>>
>I'm finding it really hard to do all the things you'd want your president to do. you guys

>pls vote for cruz for president
>>
tl;dr version:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71583806
>twisting words
>>
>>71576213
>calls trump "Washington cartel" regardless of him having never held public office

I fucking hate the rst, he reminds of the tattle tell, who was often referred to as a rat coincidentally, that would tell teacher when you were up to no good.

I seriously can't stand this fuck for a variety of reasons but one thing is he has no balls:

>slams trump for his rhetoric on illegal immigration
>sees trump gaining traction, and now that someone else had the balls to say it
>literally steals his policy after this, includingsaying he will build a wall as well.

Dude is a fucking cry baby, all his problems get blamed on trump

>fucks a bunch of side chicks
>tabloids and online media go crazy and print the story of him having fuck all for Christian values cuz he's banging whores while his wife is at home with a 12 guage in her mouth

And what was his response?

>Donald trump is behind this story, he made the media outlets and his buddies at enquirer print the story! It's Donald's fault!

Seriously this rat is the fucking worst, most unlikable guy ever. Clinton or Bernie "the cuck" would mop him up in the general.

Fuckin evangelists are the worst, and he is one. Have you seen him interact with his family? Relationship with his mom = creepy as fuck.
>she prays for me day and night

His own daughter won't give him affection.

Look at OPs pic, the dude is a little bitch, if I knew him in high school I would have beat his ass, and I bet he got no pussy.

Fuck you and your super pack you rat fucker!

>Donald trump is a ray and I don't wanna fuck him, see guys? I don't want to fuck rodents, I swear.

The fact he even acknowledges the rat fucking thing says a lot, I think there really might be some truth to it.

Fuck off rato, go back to Canada! You're not an American! How is this Canacuck even allowed to run? I was taught you have to be born on US soil to be president. Not be born in Canada but your spic Cuban immigrant dad lived in the US for a while before your born.
>>
>>71583018

How did you get past the captcha, RUBIO?
>>
File: 1454709082150.png (312 KB, 601x595) Image search: [Google]
1454709082150.png
312 KB, 601x595
>>71583018
IT'S RUBIO
>>
>>71583411
nigger this is the internet, we can do whatever the fuck we want
>>
>>71583134
No. There is no such thing in a primary.
>>
>>71583765
>The guy who has acted to reign in the establishment is the guy you've been propagandized against by the rhetoric of (according to our mutual agreement) an establishment figure.

Yet he willingly let the establishment take control of him faster than you can say "faggot" just because a businessman has dominated him more than he dominated his wife. If cruz was smart he would've disowned those Colorado delegetes because it sure didn't help for shit in the long run.
>>
>>71583945

I'm summarizing at best, foople. The minimum expectation of a president is that they'll go without sleep, give up family time and shoulder the burden of responsibility in service to the state. That's the job, and he's complaining because he's got a taste of it during his campaign.
>>
>>71576213
Holy shit

Somebody show drudge. He'll meme it up.
>>
>>71584226
But he's not complaining, it's a sacrifice he's proud to make.
>>
>>71576213
This whimpering pad of butter wants to be President?
>>
>>71584317

But he shouldn't feel that they're a particular burden, he shouldn't expect to be patted on the back for putting up with the bare minimum of what he's going to have to do for the next 4 years if he wins.
>>
>>71581017
How much do you get paid to post shit like this
>>
>>71583018
It's past your bedtime, little marco.
>>
>>71584212
It's the other way around, dude. He's outlasted all those other candidates, because he planned from the beginning to stay in the race by his own resources, not by their good graces, and now has the establishment coming to him.

>he shouldn't have wanted to pick up delegates, the bastard.
That's so self-serving a statement it hurts to read it. Come on, now.
>>
>>71581017
Nobody here wants that Mexican rat as President, son. He's a globalist neocon, not a natural born citizen, and he's a greasy, sneaky rat fink.

Just give it up.
>>
>>71584212
Oh and he should tell them to fuck off.
>>
File: 1460783643561.jpg (477 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460783643561.jpg
477 KB, 2000x1000
>>71584696
>still shilling for Cruz

kek I bet you live in Texas. Everyone here is still sucking his dick despite the fact Cruz has never done anything for this state.
>>
File: 1458269917732.jpg (36 KB, 599x340) Image search: [Google]
1458269917732.jpg
36 KB, 599x340
WE WUZ RAT FUCKERS

>"Donald Trump is a rat, and I don't want to copulate with him!"

See guys, how could I be a rat fucker, Trump doesn't even give me a half chub!

>Mmmm, anyone smell that? Does someone here have cheeeeeeeese?

We must not nominate a rat or a rat fucker!

>Donald trump is a rat and I have no desire to copulate with him!
>>
looks like the independent is trying to paint him as a victim

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/ted-cruz-slammed-by-senator-for-whining-about-the-sacrifices-he-has-made-a6992751.html
>>
>>71584489
>But he shouldn't feel that they're a particular burden
They are a burden as all Americans know, being familiar with what a toll the presidency takes on people who enter the office, and on those who run for it. Which is no reason for it to go unmentioned, since he is asking folks to make a financial sacrifice. There are far more weighty things one may hold against Cruz. Yours is to snicker at him for stating a truism, and asking for the continued support of his backers. Thus the whole thread, in truth. It's a simple and standard fundraising letter that everyone wants to pick apart merely for the fact of who made the appeal.
>>
>>71584696
The establishment is not coming for him, the establishment is BACKING his ass because they're afraid of trump and would be forced to follow him since trump admitted that the people he funded failed him. You don't think he's pissed about that?

If the establishment hates Rafael then they would've forced him or both of them to fuck off instead.

Also you missed the damn point with the delegates issue. The simple fact that he bragged about a voterless election means he doesn't give a shit about the people voice. He just want to win especially when many establish Kent figure, some of which from the Bush camp are with him not against him.
>>
File: 1460783715055.jpg (45 KB, 620x425) Image search: [Google]
1460783715055.jpg
45 KB, 620x425
>>71584858
Trump never got caught lying about loans from Goldman Sachs
>>
>>71576213
>Time with my family is non-existent.
Of course it is. I wouldn't have time for my family either if I was nailin' 5 broads simultaneously!
>>
I really don't envy politicians.
It sounds like a hellish lifestyle.
>>
File: 1461113882413.jpg (50 KB, 406x349) Image search: [Google]
1461113882413.jpg
50 KB, 406x349
>>
File: DropDeadTed.jpg (56 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
DropDeadTed.jpg
56 KB, 400x500
>>71585429
Which family is the better question.
>>
Seriously are we in August again? He admitted he funded many people across both Democrats and Republicans. He admitted he change his views over time and he admitted he was part of the establishment until he got massively sick of it due their continued fuck-ups.

The dude defused this shit months ago and the fact people think this should still be used against him shows how retarded people against trump are.
>>
>>71585624
Ted Cruz has such a gross and sordid family. The single mother, the communist revolutionary/possible CIA asset father, the drug overdose sister. He's just a mess.

Why is it so much to ask to have a normal, wholesome all-American first family instead of this beaner trash mess that Cruz has.
>>
>>71576213
Is this real? I thought you kind of sign up for that plus more when you're president
>>
Now explain this >>71583590 you useless asshat.
>>
>>71576213
I tell you, I tell you, Lyin' Ted, with all that holding the bible high and waving it around, he's not qualified to be President of the United States. He doesn't have it in him. His personal character doesn't have anything good for the country, and you know what? He's too sleepy. He's sleepy like the Other Son, Jeb. A lot like Jeb, well, I don't want to pick on Jeb, he put his time in and didn't get it, but that's OK, that's OK. Lyin' Ted on the other hand, he doesn't have the stamina. He had a good run, but he's just too low energy. Not fit for the Presidency, ladies and gentlemen. Not fit at all.
>>
File: Jeb-Bush-Ted-Cruz-Mitt-Romney1.jpg (32 KB, 550x301) Image search: [Google]
Jeb-Bush-Ted-Cruz-Mitt-Romney1.jpg
32 KB, 550x301
>>71576213
>MUH WASHINGTON CARTEL

Priceless coming from Mr. Establishment Cruz himself.
>>
Honestly as a Christian I can't understand why anyone who believes in god would vote for Ted Cruz? He comes off as one of those tv evangelists that is really an atheist but is trying to scam people that buy his crap. He is a modern age snake oil salesman.
>>
>>71581631

El Rato is starting to whine like a little bitch, really bad move since Jeb also did it and his already low polls plummeted.
Clinton has had it very easy, because she's only competing against Sanders and he's a cuck who refuses to attack M'lady *tips invisible fedora*.
>>
prove it's real
>>
>>71585683
>Which family is the better question.
All of them, obviously! He fucks a woman, and then he has to run to make it on time to fuck his next woman. And remember: he also has to campaign in-between!
>>
>>71582304
>the le right-wingers are same as SJWs meme

Ted's weak stance on conservative issues was his downfall. The secret to win was to OUT-TRUMP Trump. If Trump says ban all muslims from entering, Ted should have said "FUCKING DEPORT ALL MUDSLIMES, NO EXCEPTIONS". If he had done that, even /pol/ would be sucking his dick, but like that random woman said: Ted is a pussy.
>>
>>71586734
already being reported on

>>71585228
>>
>>71576213
>time with family is non-existent
probably because your wife is separated with you now that your affairs have come to light.
>>
File: 1460912752874.gif (447 KB, 199x199) Image search: [Google]
1460912752874.gif
447 KB, 199x199
>>71585624
Why am I not surprised
>>
>>71583018

Rubio 2000
>>
>>71576213
>Time with my family is non-existent
>Health and sleep are limited
>Personal time is not possible
True, when you're making such a desperate push to be the mathematically impossible nominee, that would happen.
>>
>>71583018
holy shit its like a model number.
>>
>>71576213
>while I'm on the verge of victory
>people are hurting muh feels
>I don't get no vidya or jerk time
>gibs

My god...
>>
>>71586700
When the fucking pink id Mexican makes two fucking great points you know Rafael shit the bed by himself.
>>
>>71585306
>The establishment is not coming for him
They are. Those that are. Not all are.

>the establishment is BACKING his ass
If that were the case Cruz would have no need to make a fundraising appeal. And yet here we are. Look, FEC filings are a thing, so try not to just say things that aren't true simply because you'd like them to be true.

>because they're afraid of trump
The one thing they're most afraid of from Trump is his negative coat tails, anon. Not anything he plans to do with the system he in passing has said over and over that he's not going to do much at all about. Simply nominating his smart people to be heads of departments and agencies is no different than any other newly arrived administration does, only for the marketing gimmicks that works on some of his supporters does it seem a revolutionary step, when they by all indication estimate that there remained in the country a heretofore untapped tier of smart people that would somehow 'fix Washington.'

>If the establishment hates Rafael then they would've forced him or both of them to fuck off instead.
Some people have quite different impressions of what it means when it's said "powerful people have control of things." The establishment doesn't get to simply walk up to a guy they don't want in the process and have them fuck off. We don't live in bad action movie world with bond villain characters abound who have the world move at the snap of their fingers. Rather, free agency exists.

>Also you missed the damn point with the delegates issue.
In my defense, it's easy to miss a damn point, given how much misleading info there's been on the topic---made mostly by people invested in the result of the contest. Such as to indicate there were a voterless election when there were votes, or a drastic change from the way the state chose delegates in years past which isn't the case. So naturally the characterizations which flow from those standing outside and demagoguing doesn't hold much water.
>>
>>71583018

>2KRUBIOa

LITERALLY A SERIAL CODE FOR A MACHINE
>>
File: 1446615295605.jpg (27 KB, 360x400) Image search: [Google]
1446615295605.jpg
27 KB, 360x400
>>71583018
>>
>>71585762
Because normal Americans can't afford law school.
>>
File: 1455026575909.jpg (332 KB, 460x1014) Image search: [Google]
1455026575909.jpg
332 KB, 460x1014
>>71583018
>>71583988
>>
>>71587731
>The one thing they're most afraid of from Trump is his negative coat tails, anon. Not anything he plans to do with the system

So he's not stepping on any toes opposing TTP or letting medicare companies compete over state lines?
>>
>>71576213

what the fuck did he actually expect anyone to be swayed by this? is this a leak?

doesn't trump only sleep like 4 hours or something?
>>
>>71583018
Are you the new Mk.4 model?
>>
>>71587731
You fucking explain to me >>71586005 i quoted. Cruz is kicking the people who supported him from that position right in the balls and face and you keep thinking he's anywhere as anti establishment as trump.

This has to be at least the fifth fucking time he did this faggotry. That's why you're posts calling him that don't work at all. You're being raped by him meanwhile everyone that see things like that are just laugh in your face.for foolishly trying to convince them. He spat in your face, threw you out and you just want more just because he's not trump.

You failed because your candidate turned your back on you over desperation. So don't blame us for not listening to your worthless bullshit walls of text.
>>
>>71587731
>$0.50 has been deposited into your account
>>
File: 1460912979667.jpg (23 KB, 433x433) Image search: [Google]
1460912979667.jpg
23 KB, 433x433
THE RULES ARE THE RULES TED
>>
>>71583765
Like supporting amnesty and free trade? He hasn't done shit to reverse the course this country is on, he just grandstands on issues he knows he can't win and thus isn't taking any risks on, improving his popular appeal and aggravating his coworkers by boosting his image at their expense, while never daring to rock the boat.
>>
>>71583765
Sounds like an upgrade when you compare that to Ted, the guy who simply copies Trump policy points and pretends to be an outsider even though the only thing outsider about him is how everyone who knows him seems to dislike him with a passion.
>>
File: 1454558949567.jpg (18 KB, 501x490) Image search: [Google]
1454558949567.jpg
18 KB, 501x490
>On the verge of the victory
>>
>>71576213
Cruz is such a pussy, especially when Trump gets FAR more heat than her does.
>>
>>71576213
MATHEMATICALLY
>>
File: spicyhottrump.png (492 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
spicyhottrump.png
492 KB, 750x1334
>>71583018
>>
>>71591640
eliminaTED
>>
>>71591517

The difference is that Trump is winning, the futility of it all is finally starting to sink in and destroying El Rato's morale.
>>
>>71589408
>ha HAAA, there's this thread on /pol/ rumor mongering over some media speculation that I'll post as settled fact, and draw sweeping, definitive characterizations from that settled fact that's not really anything but some anonymous speculation
>plus I'm so terribly angry, not only can't I write coherently, I'll also try to impress upon people that the presidency will be won without any establishment support at any time whatsoever. Fuck the man, viva la political revolution and all that, just like bernfags do
I'm not all that disappointed that you're going to end up disagreeing with me in this fashion. You just outed yourself as a political incompetent in the same vein as those who support Sanders, and just as unknowing of what wins. That's a better outcome at least than the understanding that you find my wall-of-text posts useless simply because you can't understand them. That wouldn't reflect well on me as someone who can communicate ideas.
>>
>>71583018
ITS RUBIO 2000a!
>>
>>71591175
So accurate and ur not even america. kek
>>
>>71592302
And you outted yourself as goddamn dick sucking dumbass all the while cruz gets buddy buddy with a bunch of useless politicians who will get dump him like a used rag after saying fuck you to the voters that thought someone who extremely close with the bush family would actually even have half a fucking chance.

So that makes two of us.

P.s. don't get mad if trump walks away to the nomination and fucks over Hillary while Rafael gets nothing in return. Also comparing trump supporters to sanders supporters really makes you look like an idiot since they are not even close.

Remember cruz is in a abysmal position at this point, don't he can turn this around without screwing up one way or another. Or can be close to his rivals.
>>
>>71592081
Excellent Paco, you can supervise the building of TrumpWall.
>>
>>71590005
>I know, I'll lie
You shouldn't.

It puts you in the position of attempting in fact to diminish a strong proponent of the law and order approach on immigration, being that you hold that issue out in your posts as important. That's a hell of a way to fuck yourself, again and again, for short term---and very probably pyrrhic---victories. Because Trump will never be president, no less is it likely that he'll be the Republican nominee.

>>71591175
>when you compare that to Ted, the guy who simply copies Trum-
I'm going to stop you right there and call you out on spreading an empty bullshit meme. Trump was not anywhere to be found in those fight you all now have to pretend Cruz didn't fight, from that period you all excuse Trump's various stands as "don't count, he was just a business man trying to get along" and Cruz was earning himself the highest ratings on the issue
>>
>>71576213
This whiny fag wouldn't have made it a week in Iraq. Fuck this Canadian halfwit.
>>
File: Moonbot2000a.png (208 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Moonbot2000a.png
208 KB, 400x400
>>71583018
Rubot, Rubot, don't you see
You're just here to make us some more memes.
>>
>>71584836
>Trump's not even on there
Kekkity kek
>>
>>71593456
You're not writing in coherent English. I have no idea what you're tying to say. I'm guessing it's about Cruz not copying Trump - Every Cruz position that is unique to the election and not by default expected of him came after Trump espoused them. Every single one. He had some to begin with.. like for example abolish IRS (his buddies are under investigation) and flat tax which any libertarian is going to espouse.
But things like wall? Nope. Trump kept saying it and he hopped on board when it proved popular. Guy is actually le amnesty man.

There was one other really obvious one but I forgot what it was and I'm not eager to listen to him to find out again. I can't stand listening to this creep speak with 10 second pauses between words.
>>
>>71583018
Sup lil' marco?
>>
>>71576371
so far up his ass he's in his mouth
>>
Notice the >>71593456 faggot keeps thinking Rafael would beat trump when he can't pull his own damn weight without help from the "Washington cartel" and believes he even has a chance against Hillary.

If this nigger thinks trump supporters are delusional when he says this laughable bullshit. He's got another thing coming.
>>
>>71576213

Both modern political parties are just endless pitches for cash and letters like this.

I believed /pol/'s lies and gave like $5 to Rand Paul for a sticker. He emailed me every other day for two years imploring me to give more cash.
>>
>>71594383
The only emails I get from Trump are congratulating us for recent victories.

Never does he ask for donations.
>>
>>71587731
Cruz has 60 mil in Super PACs ONLY 10 mil less than Clinton. He's raising plenty of money he is just inefficient.
>>
>>71593103
>And you outted yourself as goddamn dick
Well, that much is obvious. I'm poking you. Them who are attracted to post in a thread wherein the participants are supposed to all get so very upset that Ted Cruz still has the mitigated gall to ask his supporters for money. You weren't bound to be reasonable people to begin with, and I'm having fun being a dick to you.

>>71594355
And damn if it didn't get you hot under the collar. No longer going to my posts to reply to specifics, but making a special advisory post to the thread at large.

ALL YOUR (You) ARE BELONG TO US
>>
>>71594075
Cruz switched his position on free trade after how unpopular it was. He at least called himself a "free and fair trader".
>>
File: 1458495091097.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1458495091097.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
>>71581277
>>
This pasty faced faggot is supported by all the establishment, took about 1/100 of the media heat Trump took , was literally in the spotlight for 10 seconds and went down 10 points in the polls for that.
>>
>>71576213
>friend let me be clear
Im not your friend; guy. he's such a canadian.
>>
>>71583018
>>>/r2k/
>>
>>71576213
Breaking News: Ted Cruz's campaign bus now runs entirely on his tears. Democrats now unsure whether to support the senator, Al Gore reportedly said he would attempt to modify his jet to run on his own tears.
>>
File: 1460426688264.jpg (1 MB, 2309x3464) Image search: [Google]
1460426688264.jpg
1 MB, 2309x3464
>>71576213
>"Whining isn't winning "
>>
File: 1453398302492.png (972 KB, 620x346) Image search: [Google]
1453398302492.png
972 KB, 620x346
>>71583018
wew
>>
File: 1460998968479.jpg (65 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
1460998968479.jpg
65 KB, 960x949
>>71581277
>>
>>71594598
Cruz went the first six+ months of the campaign with 3 super pacs from like 3 people at ~$10 each, making up the balance by a solid grass roots fundraising effort that has kept him in this race, giving him legs to go all the way to the convention (he can now claim to have raised the most amount of money from small individual donations, with this side of the ledger exceeding his big dollar donors). Cruz has the least amount of burn rate of all the traditionally modeled campaigns; such is how he's survived all the various attempts of other campaigns to take him out. Only in the last quarter has that previous effort warranted the attention of others with a bit of cash and warranted their support as a guy who could keep Trump from the requisite number of delegates.
>>
File: 1459817052494.webm (250 KB, 646x795) Image search: [Google]
1459817052494.webm
250 KB, 646x795
>>71583018
>>
>>71594552
No, he's got you all into a culture of buying his merch, which are political donations.
>>
>>71595741
To be fair, the MAGA hat looks pretty rad.
>>
>>71594781
And yet you are blatantly stupid enough to think and support a politician who disproves what the fuck you're saying by his own actions and still think he has any chance when he fucked himself and his supporters multiple times.

He idiotically defended the rioters when so many conservatives went against that. he foolishly lets himself get caught with the Colorado delegates situation, what other shit I forgot about.

Also what the fuck has he conserved? All I see is nothing while a businessman rapes his ass at least 21 ways to Sunday. He's ruined and now he's acting like jeb, while everyone else tells him to suck it up and deal with it.

Stop trying to say he will succeed when he's already ko-towing to the very fools he accused them of.

>>71595741
You know you don't have to buy that right? Because I certainly didn't.
>>
n00b question...

is there any way to set the comments to treeview?
>>
My god everything this man says is a lie. And not just lies, it's outright plagiarism. This fiction about struggling in an uphill battle against media and establishment slander is exactly what Trump has had to deal with for the better part of a year now, he just substituted himself as the main character of that story.
>>
>>71583765
nigger he has a bush working in a prime spot in his campaign and his father worked for Bush sr get fucked
>>
>>71596165
Yep and one dipshit thinks it's even half true when cruz hasn't done shit all and just played follow the leader for years even before the election.

Try asking was has he actually conserved?
>>
File: trumpgifants.gif (1015 KB, 150x111) Image search: [Google]
trumpgifants.gif
1015 KB, 150x111
>on the verge of victory
>>
>>71595582
and then he goes and donates 500k to fiorina after she drops out of the race
>>
>>71576213
>"the constant attacks never stop boo hoo I can't stand it, guise"
>is running against the most attacked man in all of politics who just power walks through massive media smear campaigns, his own party sabotaging him and Cruz's own attack ads as if it was nothing
Was Cruz trying to make himself look like a little bitch? Because he just did.
>>
>>71594075
Cruz's announcement speech included his support for a wall in much the same language as he has recently reiterated in all his interviews, the same language as he had back when he initially ran for the Senate. So there. Your memeish understanding of the campaign has adequately been disproved. And I didn't even have to mention that Trump at the time of Cruz's senate run was nowhere near his "build wall" talking point, but criticizing Romney for being an immigration asshole. But no worries. You can ignore that tidbit of information too, because Trump 'was just being a businessman getting along in the world and so shouldn't be held to a standard to which we hold politicians (though he'd been positioning himself to be president for 30 years)," and trust him now that he's learned there is some political capital in being an asshole.

Not enough to be president, of course.
>anon proceeds to say the meme anyway
>>
File: obama the later years.png (274 KB, 381x537) Image search: [Google]
obama the later years.png
274 KB, 381x537
>>71596097
holy shit lurk more you fucking faggot
>>
He became low energy when no one from his country made it to the NHL playoffs.
>>
How can one whine about campaigning taking up his free time when he wants to be president?

I'm pretty sure being the president is a high stress job without much free time.
>>
>>71596457
You haven't proven anything. You have just said words. Your words against my words, my words win.

muh poison pill
>>
File: image.png (875 KB, 1000x1424) Image search: [Google]
image.png
875 KB, 1000x1424
>>71581277
>>
>>71576213
No one asked or wanted him to run.
>>
>>71596457
listen kike, you don't seem to understand that you're arguing with someone who isn't from within your shit tier comprehension of political acumen.

An estonian knows more about the inner spheres of political power in your country's current election campaign right now. You are an absolute embarrassment. Do your family a favor and eat a bullet.
>>
File: image.png (453 KB, 737x515) Image search: [Google]
image.png
453 KB, 737x515
>>71583018
>>
>>71596374
Yes he did and some retards are eating it up. Anyone that seriously thinks trump is estabishment, and yes I saw that video and others, is a complete low IQ nigger that thinks. trump is only doing this for hillary.
>>
>>71596598
>my words against your video evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEgJh-1i1Cw&feature=youtu.be
>anon proceeds to ignore the video evidence and reinforce the meme anyway in the next thread
>>
>>71596543

thanks for the help you fucking kike
>>
>>71581277
BIG

FAT

MESS

*AIR HORN*
>>
RUBIO COME BACK TO THIS THREAD WHERE ARE YOU
>>
File: 1386223827826.png (578 KB, 615x527) Image search: [Google]
1386223827826.png
578 KB, 615x527
>>71596859
>hurr i can fit in by saying kike

seriously lurk more you fucking nigger or go fuck off back to your faggot hugbox

alternatively, you could go suck start a shotgun

>>71596851
look at the applied memetics shill flail about and try to explain his viewpoints without actually being able to articulate them

look at him and feel nothing
>>
>>71595930
It is fair.

I get a lot of positive feedback to my "Make Trump Debate Again" hat. Especially when they first assume it's a MAGA. Good quality hat.
>>
>>71597376
ask dan to get me a job because you fucking suck at yours
>>
>>71597763
Who?
>>
File: 1418540346969.gif (46 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1418540346969.gif
46 KB, 225x225
>>71583018
I AM A ROBOT
>>
>>71596851
He was still for amnesty. What the point of a fence if you don't kick them out.
>>
>>71598113
Ted Cruz killed amnesty. You may thank him now.
>>
File: oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg (19 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg
19 KB, 300x400
>>71597753
>wearing memes IRL
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 182x277
>Friend, let me be clear
>>
>>71598221
But he only became in favor of deportation recently.
>>
>>71595741
He says, swiftly donating his wife's boyfriend's paycheck to Bernie Sanders
>>
have fun justifying your excuse to throw out the constituition so republican obama can executive order his way through office
>this is cruz's actual plan
>>
File: 1459303496982.png (618 KB, 600x611) Image search: [Google]
1459303496982.png
618 KB, 600x611
>>71581277
>I can talk Ted!
>>
>>71582185
>>http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1459831491732.webm
every time.
>>
File: 1456513483669.webm (2 MB, 640x260) Image search: [Google]
1456513483669.webm
2 MB, 640x260
>>71583018
IT'S RUBIO!!!
>>
File: walrus3.jpg (45 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
walrus3.jpg
45 KB, 900x900
>>71583018
wew lads
>>
>>71600449
I still can't believe he did that, and I saw it live in the stream. MADMAN
>>
>>71600449
Never fuckin gets old, just like the one where he's mocking the retard
Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.