[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black dude here. Legitimately nothing more pathetic than when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Chris-Rock-White-people.jpg (48 KB, 487x419) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Rock-White-people.jpg
48 KB, 487x419
Black dude here. Legitimately nothing more pathetic than when white people do the "white people be like..." thing. It's not even that funny when niggas do it anymore. What is with the self-loathing? Just be happy with who you are. Being white isn't a bad thing, no matter what Buzzfeed and the cookie cutter liberal generation wants to sell you.
>>
This isn't the self loathing crowd, bub.
>>
>>71573675
>Black dude here

GET A ROPE
>>
>>71573675
Your message is nice, but i think you are preaching to the choir here.

Try this in reddit instead and post here on what responses you get.
>>
>>71573675
>"white people be like..."

I don't even know what this means but thanks for the unnecessary thread
>>
>>71574145
Any subreddits in particular?
>>
>>71573675
Had a white male college professor openly apologize for white privilege in class today...
Could only look away in disgust.
>>
>>71573675
>Being white isn't a bad thing

Thanks, but I think you're venting to the wrong audience here.
>>
Thanks Tyrone. Now get back to the fields.
>>
>>71573675
>Black dude here.
Nobody cares
>>
>>71573675
Thanks DeMarcus
>>
>>71573675
when niggers be like shit dawg I hate white people but after some of them enslaved my great grand pappy others died for his freedom.
>>
>>71573675
We dont self loathe here. Take this message to reddit nigger they need it 500 times more than we do.

I cant speak for Canadian and Swedish posters though
>>
>>71573675
Send your message to tumblr. That is where it belongs.
>>
>>71573675
Welcome to the club? Shit man why don't you go post that on MTV.com and get called an uncle tom all day?
>>
>>71573675
We know and contrary to what you may think: 99.99% of white people know

Buzzfeed is the 0.01 percent
>>
>Black dude here

don't tell me the local ape from the zoo left his cage to post on /pol/ again.
>>
File: 1455024169383.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1455024169383.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>71573675
>What is with the self-loathing?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.