[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some tactics to combat redditors?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: Untitled.png (22 KB, 1094x154) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22 KB, 1094x154
What are some tactics to combat redditors?
>>
File: 1461027791378.jpg (140 KB, 822x960) Image search: [Google]
1461027791378.jpg
140 KB, 822x960
Bump
>>
emergency bump
>>
>>71574617
>>71573951
Protip newfag: ops cant bump threads
Also to answer your question: you don't. Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics. Even if you win you are still retarded
>>
>>71573634
>acquiescing
He's trying too hard.
>>
>>71573634
1)Chromosones are related to gender because your chromozones define litelarly with what genitalia you are born and whether you are born with the ability to have a period or be able to produce sperm this can be attributed to the fact that this has shir to do with your XX or XY chromosome combination
>>
File: file.png (78 KB, 241x239) Image search: [Google]
file.png
78 KB, 241x239
>>71574817
Thanks
>>
>>71573634
>Its a mental disorder it cant be cured only treated thats why you have to go see a psychoatrist/psychologist for 2 years and then crossdress for 2 years to prove it there fore its a mental disorder until treated.
>>
>>71573634
3)
>How is it not your litelarly cutting something up the definition of mutilating
4)
>SHOWIMG YOUR POWER LEVEL OR REDDIT
>>
Gender is born of chromosomes not of one's mental image of who they are. A great deal of the mental image is born of societal norms and is in no way related to reality.

Whatever definition they're applying to gender simply isn't gender, it's something else and shouldn't be confused with it.
>>
>>71575241
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uylXNvFrV2I

disgusting that this is an acceptable medical practice
>>
>>71575571
better link
https://vimeo.com/147806692
>>
>>71573634
Facts
>>
>>71573634
You have to be careful when you post. The #1 reply they always give is "source" when you say something so if you make a claim make sure you have something to shut them the fuck up. Sometimes I string them along and state something, and they ask for source, I ignore them state it again they keep asking eventually they say "SEE SEE HE HAS NO SOURCE HE'S LYING" and at that point you drop a source because they are overextended in the argument.

Also never entertain fallacies or analogies and when you see them say something dishonest, even minor slam them on it.
>>
>>71573951

I'd love to live in Cruz's world based on that. It looks cozy.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 565x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 565x346
>>71573634
upboat quality
>>
>>71573634
The main tactic is never going to Reddit.
>>
>>71573634

Going outside.

Talking to people.

Killing yourself.
>>
>>71573951

Why the fuck is Trump presented as the worst scenario. If people think Trump is bad, Cruz is a million times worse
>>
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 1239x795
>>71575970
i like to recommend pic related
>>
>>71573634
>Can you explain why chromosomes are related to gender in any way
Fucking hell
>>
File: Untitled.png (33 KB, 1068x171) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
33 KB, 1068x171
>>
>>71575857
Soon, pardner
>>
File: Untitled.png (22 KB, 1097x242) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22 KB, 1097x242
>>71576179
>>
>>71573634
1) You say "in any way". This is pretty obvious, cause the vast vast vast vast majority of people have the same gender as sex. (BTW, I don't agree that sex and gender are different, but I know you do. Doesn't change the argument.) So since chromosomes determine sex, and almost everybody has the same gender as sex, then sex and gender are related.

2) Gender Dysphoria is literally a mental disorder. I've even heard trans people say that gender reassignment is just the best current treatment for the literal mental disorder of gender dysphoria. You don't have to even have a position on trans people for this argument to stand.

3) I don't know what "this" is in the question, but I'm assuming they mean getting a fake vag. Turning a a penis and balls into a hole (that's not connected to uterus,ovaries,etc.) is by it's nature disfiguring. Mutilation is a stronger word for disfiguration.

4) Degeneracy means a decline physically, mentally, and morally. Physically, replacing a penis with a non-functioning hole is decline. Mentally, trans people have a mental illness, and gender reassignment doesn't really fix it. And morally the issue is up for debate, whether convincing people that they're a gender that, in my opinion, they aren't, is good. Until we come up with a better treatment for gender dysphoria, it's just kinda what we have. This question is really the only one that's even debatable, cause it has to do with opinion by it's very nature.
>>
>>71577341
good shit anon
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.