[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anno Domini MMXVI >still using cash Every expense goes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 467x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 467x293
>Anno Domini MMXVI
>still using cash

Every expense goes on the card. Card awards "cash back" points based on usage which can be spent on a huge selection of hotels, car rentals, electronics, restaurants, gasoline, and many other choices. Last summer, I used my points to stay at a hotel in Key West for five days, driving down with a convertible Ford Mustang I rented with points. Why are you still using cash?
>>
i exclusively use buttcoins for all my transactions
>>
>>71573347
shill
>>
File: 1451923351127.gif (2 MB, 312x234) Image search: [Google]
1451923351127.gif
2 MB, 312x234
>>71573429
>he uses shitcoins
>in 2016
>>
>>71573347
>get 1% cash-back with plastic
>spend $100, get $1
>or just keep $100 cash
>Anno Domini MMXVI
>being a consumerist whore
>>
Lol I have a premium card and I get 2-5% cashback on things it's pretty nice considering I send a lot
>>
>>71573347
I was able to travel around the world mostly free because of my points on my credit card.
>>
>>71573347
no one uses cash except mexican illegals without bank accounts or drug dealers. everyone's paycheck/welfarecheck/student loan goes into bank accounts and if they don't use a credit card they use the debit card that gets issued with every checking account.

i am like you though i use cards and pay them off monthly. amex is good but i use my air miles card the most. i like traveling.
>>
>>71573734
I get 3% when buying stuff off of Amazon with my Amazon card, 1% everything else. Other cards in other situations can get 5%.

If you're paying cash you're getting screwed out of money as the retailers are not lowering their prices; the credit card company's fee is priced in regardless and they pocket the difference if you pay with cash instead of credit. You use a brand card and get a few % of money back you're pocketing the fee for yourself.
>>
how many points did your trip cost OP? how long did it take you to "earn" them? how many yearly fees did you pay to AMEX?
>>
>>71573347
Same reason I don't want a cashless economy. If all transactions require authorization, then it becomes trivial to deny a person the ability to buy anything. Sooner or later, there will be watchlist and those on the watchlist will be denied the ability to make purchases in the name of protecting the nation. It will be capital punishment without a trial.
>>
Now that you're hopelessly dependent upon the credit card for your very survival, now it's time to shut down the power and watch you kill yourself, that is, unless you vote how I tell you to vote, buy what I tell you to buy, live where I tell you to live, and work where I tell you to work. Welcome to slavery.
>>
>>71573347
Ive got a platinum card, good stuff, but AMEX isnt accepted everywherw
>>
>>71573734
>1% cash back

How shitty is your credit?
>>
File: photo.jpg (486 KB, 1195x1600) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
486 KB, 1195x1600
>year of our lord 2016
>not having a black centurion card
plebs tbqhf
>>
>>71575531
>vertical card pockets

Disgusting.
>>
>>71573347

>cashless society

No more throwing a few coins into the buskers hat, no more cash-in-hand jobs for friends/relatives, no more giving kids a few bob for cleaning your car, windows, painting a fence etc etc, I could go on and on...

Also thinking banks give free shit for using cards etc, no they charge you fees for everything else and soon a fee just for having an account, and you won't be able to protest because there won't be an alternative.

Also how long will it be before "sorry you're unable to purchase this beer, according to you work contract, alcohol is forbidden during a weekday, please try again after your designated work routine"

No thanks
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.