[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
African-Immigrant here. White people, please continue to shoot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
African-Immigrant here. White people, please continue to shoot and kill Black Americans. They are some of the most irritatingly STUPID people I have EVER encountered in my life. I can't stand their fucking shit. Instead of going to school or learning how to code they smoke crack, steal everything and get themselves arrested.

If you act differently from one of them they WILL turn on you and go out of their way to make your life miserable because you aren't 'black' enough even if you're fucking AFRICAN and they're 20% Irish potato.

I don't know if African-Americans are just fucked up on their own or if American whites really did a number on them over 400 years of slavery. Either way, they all deserve a mercy killing.

Whites, please keep killing poor american blacks and locking them up. Do not let them past the poverty line. They are a fucking cancer and embarrassment to living organisms everywhere on this planet. Their women are also fucking unruly and disgusting.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.
>>
>>71572772
Not an argument
>>
>>71572843
I don't give a fuck just kill them please and thank you.
>>
>>71572772
>African-Immigrant here
>White people
Non-American white cis male here.
Blacks acts fine when they're heavily outnumbered in my experience
>>
>>71572772

We don't have to kill them. They commit their own genocide and blame it on white people and on police.
>>
>>71572772
Based or bait, not sure
>>
>>71572772

So where are you from?
>>
>>71572772
pic of arm and timestamp
>>
>>71572772

Get the fuck out of this country. We don't want more. Your offspring will probably be just as stupid as the Black (sic) Americans you so despise.
>>
File: 3415126.png (166 KB, 402x392) Image search: [Google]
3415126.png
166 KB, 402x392
Will do.
>>
File: 1452325168771.jpg (46 KB, 690x960) Image search: [Google]
1452325168771.jpg
46 KB, 690x960
>>71572772
Well, if an African immigrant said it, it must be ok.
>>
>>71572772
SERIOUSLY HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS TO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES.

STOP
COMING
HERE.

Seriously STOP. Your country seriously needs you. How many of you have left if most of you stayed and tried to fix things. Things would have probably improved for your country.

Go look up brain drain of countries.
>>
>>71573677
I'm colonizing American soil, I think I'll stay :)
>>
>>71573359
I don't give in to the demands of west indian half breeds like yourself.

Fucking mutts.
>>
>>71574140
Curry nigger/spanish mix. but anything is better than full breed silverback such as yourself, to which I can't see why you would hold any pride in that. Truth is you Kangz are hated by everyone, even the Nigerians that come here are promptly detained in immigration prison and sent back after some roughing up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.