[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The CIA failed at killing this spic over 600 times. How the FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: fidel-castro-06.jpg (679 KB, 993x1153) Image search: [Google]
fidel-castro-06.jpg
679 KB, 993x1153
The CIA failed at killing this spic over 600 times. How the FUCK were they so incompetent?
>>
The CIA is literally the most competent part of the US government. They hire only the best and have a fucking sweet track record. Castro is an exception.
>>
>>71572313
If you ever read a non-biased history about the CIA (and OSS) you realize that they were trying to pull some literal Wile-E-Coyote practical jokes and pranks on countries and politicians they targeted in the beginning of the Cold War.
>>
>>71572313
Not an argument
>>
>>71572313
He is a smart spic. His take over of Cuba was initially hailed by the Eisenhower administration, we didn't know that he was going full commie. This wasn't clear till after the revolution in NY when he declared Cuba as a marxist state and took over US land holdings.

He and Che were very good at media deception to have a favorable look.
>>
>>71573026
They also toppled at least a couple dozen governments and hid their involvement. That's fucking baller.
>>
>>71573026
Also this, one of the plans was to put a bomb in a clam shell when he went diving.
>>
>>71572457
Dumb Americunt defended the retard agency that's spying on him.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>
>>71573026
They literally tried to give him an exploding cigar at one point.
>>
>>71572457
>>71573240
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_Springfjord

I'm not saying you're wrong but they also had some pretty spectacular fuckups as well. Like Operation Eagle Claw.

>inb4 it was Carter's fault
>>
>>71573319
you're thinking of the wrong agency.
>>
>>71573026

Story time!

>>71573240

They succeeded in Guatemala by the skin of their teeth.
>>
>>71573693
They knew they were gonna win. AJAX fell pretty flat at first too.
>>
>>71573693
http://mentalfloss.com/article/30010/10-ways-cia-tried-kill-castro

There are entire books published on attempted assassinations of Castro.
>>
File: 1441820172591.gif (2 MB, 250x209) Image search: [Google]
1441820172591.gif
2 MB, 250x209
>>71574036
Do you think the CIA would have gone through with AJAX if they knew that it would end up catalyzing the revolution that put the current theocratic government in place?

The main reason they established and inspired the entire regime change in Iran in the first place was to satisfy the eternal Anglo (-Iranian Oil Company), as it is.
>>
>>71574262
We got oil contracts and weapons contracts from that coup iirc. I call that a win. They probably would have just given SAVAK more teeth if they knew there would be an uprising 25 years after.
>>
SOY EL FUEGO QUE ARDE TU PIEL
SOY EL AGUA QUE MATA TU SED
EL CASTILLO LA TORRE YO SOY
LA ESPADA QUE GUARDA EL CAUDAL

TU EL AIRE QUE RESPIRO YO
Y LA LUZ EN LA LUNA EN EL MAR
LA GARGANTA QUE ANSIO MOJAR
QUE TEMO AHOGAR DE AMOR
>>
>>71572457

how many times do i have to tell you to shut the fuck and stop blowing your cover, john?
>>
cia is full of ivy league pussies who have never been in a fight before in their lives AND washed up, retired killers from the military who go there to get a cushy 6 figure salary and still kill easy targets

they are incredibly inefficient and massive failures

they should be dissolved

plus they are killing our budget
>>
>>71574587
Lol dude I fucking wish I was a CIA agent. They don't take people who smoke weed and like tripping last time I checked.
>>
>>71574675
You understand that their modus operandi is to not reveal their operations right? They also can make and spend their own money.
>>
>>71574091
>The plan supposedly involved American lawyer James B. Donovan, who would present Castro with the suit when he went to negotiate the release of the Bay of Pigs prisoners. A 1975 AP report said the plan was abandoned "because Donovan gave Castro a different diving suit on his own initiative."

I'm dying.
>>
>>71572313
Because Americans are a meme
>>
>>71574802
>They also can make and spend their own money.

For real?
>>
>>71575071
I liked this one because it's just retarded.
>The CIA figured that the loss of the beard would show Cubans that Castro was weak and fallible. A half-baked scheme was hatched to use thallium salt, the chemical in depilatory products such as Nair, in Castro’s shoes or in his cigar.
>>
>>71572313

Everytime they got close the smell knocked them out.
>>
File: 1454394004272.jpg (630 KB, 1048x2080) Image search: [Google]
1454394004272.jpg
630 KB, 1048x2080
>>71575071
>>71575509
This set the stage for the meme wars of the 21st century, boys.

>20th century: Let's try and make Castro's beard fall off! That'll make the Cubans lose faith in him!
>21st century: Let's tell Reader's Digest that we got a psychologist and a team of doctors to diagnose Vladimir Putin as autistic! That'll make the Russians lose faith in him!
>>
>>71575509
The LSD one is a good one. Savage. I would have loved seeing that.
>>
>>71572313
He was just better than them.
Maybe... he was... even.... smarter.
>>
>>71575812
But he's not white so t-that's impossible
>>
>>71575812
>smarter
>eventually caught and executed
Choose one, faggot.
>>
Because beaners are like gooks, they all look the same. The CIA actually killed several hundred body doubles that were supposed to be Castro.
>>
>>71573026
This, the CIA was fucking hilarious the entire Cold War.
They'd topple a government one week like badasses, they next they'd be throwing money at some batshit plan.
>>
>>71573319
Jesus, try not to make us all look like ignorant assholes.
>>
>>71575484
Drugs anon.
Drugs and guns.
>>
>>71574802
their modus operandi is contrary to the goals of our republic

they play around in the dark/have no oversight and claim "trust us, we know what we are doing'

fuck them they are a joke

they are like if i took the us military and filled it with pussies who have no chain of command/boot camp/orders/ucmj etc

i really fucking hate them t b q h f
>>
>>71576193
What? Castro is still alive dude.
>>
>>71576965
>butthurt spic detected
>>
>>71577112
I recently found out he was still alive. I thought he died on his own. Some Mendela shit.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.