[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Trump tweeted about Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill? Is he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Trump Talking.png (95 KB, 334x255) Image search: [Google]
Trump Talking.png
95 KB, 334x255
Has Trump tweeted about Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill? Is he afraid to? I thought he didn't care about political correctness? Perhaps he thinks the new $20 is a good idea? Why is he silent?
>>
File: trump-sucks.jpg (213 KB, 615x462) Image search: [Google]
trump-sucks.jpg
213 KB, 615x462
You know.
>>
>implying Trump has, even once in his life, given a thought to a $20 bill.
>>
20 dollar bills are for poorfags. Trump solely uses vintage $500 and up bills.
>>
>>71572844
He's going to be president, so he will be in position to either keep the decision or revoke it. I'd like to know what he thinks.
>>
I don't think he cares about small money or even knows what it looks like now
>>
>>71573305
At most he might say something along the lines of "why didn't these dumb faggots at least use rosa parks"
>>
Hes getting fucked with the Nigger vote. He knows better than to make a stink about a non issue that only panders to white supremacists
>>
>>71573698
So he's being politically correct about it. Dropped.
>>
>>71574155
>Making no conment
>Being politically correct

Wowee zowee, you're autistic
>>
>>71574155
Holy shit you're retarded. Being PC would be saying something like "Glad to see that racist xenophobe off the bill and replaced with a black woman who deserves it"
>>
>>71574155
B8 got me to reply
>>
>>71574410
If you would normally say something and decide against it to avoid offending people, that is political correctness.
If this is the case then he's being politically correct but not stupidly so because this issue can only do him harm if he speaks out negatively about it. It's politically correct to wear clothes to your presidential inauguration, but not stupidly so. If he did decide to speak out about it, it would not be the first thing he said that only hurts him with certain in the short-term because it's what he feels, so we'll see what happens.
>>
>>71572844
church shorty
>>
>>71571679
>>71573305
>>71574155
At this point if you don't understand Trump, or his strategy, you're dropped. We literally do not need a single "Trump must address my X pet issue for my vote" person.

Go fucking kill yourself, shill. If Trump has a brain, he'll give this issue the attention it deserves -- none. We want him to get elected, not make any more stupid commentary that will interrupt his pivot to the center.
>>
>>71571679
Is it really that much of an issue?

He probably has more important things to think about whilst running for president than who is on the new $20
>>
>>71574886
So he's keeping his mouth shut about a political issue because he's afraid of being punished. That's the definition of political correctness. Trump is basically a cuckservative now. We might as well bring back Jeb.
>>
>>71571679
Trump doesn't give a shit about black social politics. He cares about America and keeping everyone else out. Blacks make up the same percentage of the population they always have. They abort like crazy. While laughing about dindus is all nice and fun, it's hardly our biggest problem right now.

That would be Mexico and refugees.
>>
>>71574155
>>>/plebbit/
>>
>>71575108
It's the top-trending political issue right now. Trump usually lets it all hang out and makes everyone yell about what he said. But in this case, he's being a good cuck. Dropped.
>>
>>71574155
ha your an idiot the smartest thing he could do is not mention it and if asked about it say thats a good thing for african americans and women, trump isn't out there to pander to race bait loving fags like yourself. don't you race fags realize that 100% diversity (what we have now) and 100% non diversity (what /pol/ wants) are 2 sides to the same coin where you get fucked over 2 ways trump knows this thats why hes a billionare
>>
>>71575320
So he's being politically correct. That makes me an undecided voter again. Maybe if Cruz would promise to keep niggers off the money I will vote for him.
>>
It's a complete non-issue.

Why should Trump waste his time and energy on such a non-issue as this?
>>
>>71571679
It's a pic on a worthless piece of paper.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.