[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you know about Georgians? Why is their language so beautiful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1280px-Flag_of_Georgia.svg.png (15 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_Georgia.svg.png
15 KB, 1280x853
What do you know about Georgians?

Why is their language so beautiful and unique?

Why are their people so good-looking?

How did they manage to stay so pure despite being crammed between culture destroyers like Russia and Turkey?
>>
>>71570727
atlanta like 50% nigger
>>
>>71570727
they pay debnts
>>
Georgian diaspora here AMA
>>
I love their crusader flag it looks really sexy.
>>
>>71571058
You're so close to massive empires like the Hittite, Persian, Greek, Roman, Byzantine, Ottoman, Russian, and the list goes on. How can such seemingly irrelevant nation still exist and still maintain their language and unique ways?
>>
>>71570727
Do you ever meet georgian in real life? They not better than others Caucasus nations, despite being christian.
>>
>>71571298
Mountains you Turk rape baby .
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 1600x1200
>>71570727
>Stalin

Only Georgian I know and probably the most famous.
>>
>>71571298
>How can such seemingly irrelevant nation still exist and still maintain their language and unique ways?

combination of specific geography and war abilities
>>
>>71571661
He was shit, senpai
>>
>>71570727
Due Russian empire do not destroy cultures, you turkish rapebaby.
>>
>>71571691
I know. However he is the only Georgian most people know about. He got famous for being shit
>>
>>71571662
>war abilities
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_within_the_Russian_Empire#The_Russian_annexations
>>
File: tamta.jpg (133 KB, 700x1146) Image search: [Google]
tamta.jpg
133 KB, 700x1146
>>71571713
>communism doesn't destroy cultures
>>
>>71571894
gotta admit Georgians held their own pretty well against massive opponents
>>
>>71571995
What Russian Empire have to do the communism? In fact unlike Poland or Finland Georgia integrate into Empire very nicely.
>>
>>71572003
When shit breaks up, they just surrended their country to russian emperor.
>>
>>71572341
It birthed communism, that's what it did
>>
>>71572341
>Poland
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ko%C5%9Bciuszko_Uprising
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_Uprising
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_Uprising
>>
>>71572394
Pretty fair tradeoff in order to keep the nation alive desu
>>
>>71570727
I would rather if they were know as Kartevalia to be quite honest.

They have the nicest Grey eyes, when they do have grey eyes, that is.

I would love to know if they are related to the Hittites. I'm pretty sure they are, to be quite honest familiar.
>>
>>71572704
But Russian Empire destroy cultures!
>>
>>71572718
>I would love to know if they are related to the Hittites.
That's what I've been wondering too. They look very Anatolian, except with less Mongol and Arab admixtures. Their language is its own separate branch though, which is pretty damn weird considering they are literally on Caucasus.
>>
>>71572874
Drop it, fuckwit. It's obvious that I was talking about Soviet Russia, rather than its predecessors or successors.
>>
>>71573126
I would love to know more about them, I have only researched what I could scavenge on the net.

I'm pretty sure they're related to Hittites in some way.
> http://eurogenes.blogspot.ie/2015/10/yamnayas-exotic-ancestry-kartvelian.html
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.