[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, a freshman in college at the time >move in day,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 19
File: DUDE.jpg (57 KB, 718x960) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.jpg
57 KB, 718x960
>be me, a freshman in college at the time
>move in day, ready to settle down in my dorm
>meet my new roommate, his name is Brad
>upon first impression he seemed polite and friendly
>late afternoon, just finished unpacking
>suddenly Brad’s phone starts to vibrate
>”SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY” comes from the speakers
>”Oh shit, it’s almost 4:20" he says
>I laugh, “haha, good one”
>didn’t realize he was serious
>he gets out his bong and takes a rip
>as the day goes on and I learn more about him, realize that he’s a huge stoner
>massive bob marley fan, weed-themed apparel, plush rasta banana, you name it
>go to bed around midnight, classes start tomorrow
>exhausted after a long day, fell into a deep sleep
>dreaming about food or some shit, when suddenly -
>”SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY”
>awoken by the same alarm in the middle of the night
>surprised and upset, I wanted to know why the hell that woke me up
>”What are you doing man?” I ask him
>”Gotta toke up” he responds while getting out of bed
>he grabs his lighter and rolls up a blunt
>check my phone for the time
>4:20 AM

He did this shit for the entire year. Every god damn morning his alarm would wake me up just so he could get blazed at 4:20 TWICE a day. Needless to say my sleep cycle was messed up. Didn’t get much rest that year. Before we moved out, I was rummaging under our bunk bed for some books that I was going to bring home. That’s when I found out about his journal. He kept a detailed log of every time he smoked, archiving his methodology, quantity and quality of bud, time of day, etc.

Anyone else have any stoner roommate stories?
>>
Get a single room. The smallers ones are actually cheaper than having a room mate, at my college anyway. Still all the room I need.
>>
>>71570019
You're a cuck, OP.

You should've reported him or asked for a room change.
>>
>first day of collitch
>have faggot straight-laced roomie
>blaze every 4:20 like a red-blooded merkin
>he whines like a faggot
>finally got rid of the faggot after freshman year
feelsgoodman.php
>>
>>71570019
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>71570019
1) you're lying
2) earplugs
>>
>>71570019
So rather than turn the idiot in, you just bent over like a cuck and took it?
>>
File: 1460649868125.gif (2 MB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
1460649868125.gif
2 MB, 500x413
>>71570019
>college roommate is rich only-child
>literally everything is paid for
>has monthly allowance for whatever
>constantly blew it all on weed
>would ask to cover him whenever we bought food, ordered pizza, got a beer, w/e

he dropped out and lives with his parents now doing nothing. Pretty cliche story really
>>
>>71570019

Marijuana addiction is a serious illness.
>>
File: full retard.jpg (392 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
full retard.jpg
392 KB, 1680x1050
>>71570462
>you just bent over like a cuck and took it

right in the boipussi
>>
approx. 90% of my dorm building consisted of stoners
>>
>>71570556
>approx. 90% of my dorm building consisted of stoners

librul orts
>>
>>71570487
Did he then kill somebody and flee with his mom to Mexico?
>>
>>71570019
I can't believe sharing rooms with another adult is still a something that people do. Why? Aren't you just asking for trouble?
>>
I was roomates with my childhood friend for 3 years and he was a massive stoner, no stoner culture though. Just a normal guy who smoked insane amounts of weed.

>play multiplayer game with him and other friends online
>middle of the match he just stops moving
>hear bubbling sounds from his mic on skype
>few minutes later he afks again
>hear him rummaging around the kitchen

shit was infuriating, we lost so many games due to that shit. this guy was never not high.

>he comes home on lunch break
>smokes a metric fuckton of weed
>hops in his car and goes back to work
>>
>ITT: Things that never happened
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 800x536
>tfw gradually introduce my roommate to right wing opinions via jeb memes
You literally just have to undo a bit of social engineering tb.h
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 800x430
>tfw don't smoke weed and despise degeneracy but started a very profitable weed startup as a college freshman with aggressive marketing strategies on campus

Anyone who's smart is getting into the weed industry - a multibillion and GROWING industry, which will explode when it's legalized nationally.

I made enough money to drop out. Marketing to stoners is like taking candy from a fucking baby. Sometimes I feel bad for my customers, but then I remember that they're degenerates and deserve to spend their rent money on our product.

If you're still poor in America, where this market exists, just waiting to be capitalized on, you're functionally retarded.
>>
>>71570019
You're an extreme cuckswed for not making him give up the 4:20 AM alarm after the first time it happened.
>>
>>71570881
Is that Ted Cruz?
>>
File: Alcohol-vs-Cannabis.png (374 KB, 600x545) Image search: [Google]
Alcohol-vs-Cannabis.png
374 KB, 600x545
>>71570503
Top kek!
>>
>It's a /news/ what a way to arrest their roommate because they're shitposting irl like the huge autistic REE faggot from /mlp/ they are

Fucking shut this place down already, it's breading autism faster than fucking corn syrup.

Remember that little sperg making a ''redpilled'' pokemon game? Holy shit either the general IQ is dropping to room temperature fast or little kids found this place through dank memes.
>>
>>71570954
Yeah. Not a cruz missile, but I like that picture. It captures the feeling of making an insanely profitable startup from nothing.
>>
>implying stoners are this dedicated.
>>
>>71570881

you realize that vape shops have been one of the largest growing markets in the last 2-3 years and you will literally be competing against tens of thousands of competitors locally potentially, not to mention the tens of millions of dollars companies have already invested into R&D and production waiting to get green lit and hit the market.

Your a fucking fool whos going to waste his time competing against a cornered market that will bust and lose over 1/2 of its clientele base within 6 months like in colorado or washington.
>>
File: Quick Quack Car Wash.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Quick Quack Car Wash.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>71570302
Just googled merkin and had a hearty lol thanks anon
>>
>>71570019
Fuck I lold.
>>
>>71570019
I guess it's too late to call the cops on him. People like that don't realize that there are other people they have to take into consideration. If he's not willing to take you into consideration then you shouldn't take him onto consideration.

I would've just told the school about my stoner roomate and how his habits keep getting in the way of my learning experience. Fuck him

Besides if anything were to happen where the school or the cops found out about the weed he probably staches in YOUR dorm, then both of you would've been fucked even if you didn't smoke.

Fuck stoners. Death to all of them.
>>
>>71570019
No stoner wakes up at 4:20 am.
>>
>>71570699

You're right. I'd much rather live with children.
>>
>>71570019
That dude is probably mentally ill. Someone blasted him with propaganda full force.
>>
>>71571429
What the fuck happened here?
>>
>>71570019
Why didnt you break his glass and beat his ass?
>>
>>71571973
Cause he was the dealer.

Great bait m8!
>>
>>71571797
No stoner is asleep by 4:20am.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 337x450
>>71571065
>Tfw an alcoholic and weed really helps me not want to drink but I don't like weed and it makes me freak out

I really wanna stop drinking
>>
>>71570273
no he's a cuck because he didn't tell the dude 'hey i'm sleeping at 4 in the morning so no more waking me up around that time ok buddy ? thanks man glad we had this convo'

and you tell this pussy to report the kid to the college ?

why is this new generation completely comprised of beta males ?
>>
File: firecracker.jpg (584 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
firecracker.jpg
584 KB, 3264x2448
>>71572265
Use/make edibles.
>>
>>71571087
Go whine somewhere else you FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>71572343
He's not a cuck, he's the dealer. It's bait m8.
>>
>>71571923
Old guy mixed up gas and break pedals

http://6abc.com/news/94-year-old-driver-speeds-through-car-wash/475361/
>>
>>71572464
What the fuck is that disgusting shit supposed to be? I hope nobody ate that.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 919x720
>>71572464
The smoking isn't what I don't like, I don't like being stoned. I get super paranoid and in my own head, feel overwhelmed by life's problems, feel too fucking retarded to take care of anything. Hate going out in public, fuck I just hate the way being high feels. But it always makes me think "don't drink, it's really bad for you and it'll put you in an early grave."
>>
>>71572464
>tfw even edibles make me paranoid, so instead I drink. Heavily.

I drink whiskey at breakfast time. I kill a fifth or two a day. Sometimes 3 if I'm in a really bad mood.
>>
>>71572804
m8 I get that same thing.

I then get bad to the point I'm afraid that everyone hates me, everyone's plotting against me, and all that fun shit. Everything becomes a big challenge. From changing a game on a nintendo 64 to changing the input on a tv to making it to the couch.

Once I got so high I had to convince myself that I could still breathe.
>>
>>71572971
sounds like panic disorder I used to get the same thing when smoking
>>
File: IMAG1236.jpg (876 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1236.jpg
876 KB, 1520x2688
I smoke, but I want to take every fucking 420 blaze it faggot and Bob Marley chill idiot and kill them

I made the mistake of telling one guy in my class I smoked and we made plans to smoke later that day, he said come over to my appt at 4:10 so we could smoke at 4:20. Dodged that shit.
>>
>>71570019
Bull-fucking-shit.

You really expect me to sit here and believe that any stoner would have the dedication to get up before noon?

You sir, are a liar and a swine, and you ain't mah nigga.
>>
>>71572804
>>71572832
Easy does it fellas. Try doses that are so small the effect is barely noticeable. Use some common sense and the internet and you'll be on your way to recovery.

http://www.vice.com/read/could-marijuana-help-addicts-recover-from-alcoholism-and-hard-drug-use-234
>>
>>71570273
What are you a fucking statist? OP's a cuck but he should have just fucked with brad, like break his bong or flush his weed down the toilet or something.
>>
File: 1459865498104.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1459865498104.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>71572832
you're going to die young that sucks
>>
>>71571126
>A leaf

You've never been or lived with stoners.

I kept a detailed log of every strain, how much and what it was like in a journal.

I also wrote down many "high ideas" for stories and such. I swear to god, even looking back at those while sober, if I could have actually expanded on them and made them into scripts or a book, I'd be fucking rich right now.
Too bad I lost it when it fell out of my pocket while we were fishing one day.

O well, such is life

I don't smoke anymore, though. My job has random drug tests. Will be trying to get different employer without drug testing in a few years, or just pray it gets legalized.
>>
>>71571245
I'm not sure about there, but that's two completely different markets here.
Easily 50% of the people who vape don't smoke weed, they want to quit cigarettes.
>>
>>71573205
This
>>
>>71570019
As an anon who went through a brief 420BLAZEIT phase in college, I did try to smoke a 4:20pm bowl when I wasnt working and made sure to get my stuff for class done early in the day, but the only time I did a 4:20am bowl was on 4/20.
Your roommate sounds like a massive faggot
>>
>>71573541
>die young

I hope I do.

My grandfather drank as much as I am now. At least that's what he says and family has told me for awhile now. He's 89 and still mowing his lawn.
>>
>>71573496
Don't do passive aggressive shit. Confront first, then if it doesn't work do that shit.
>>
>>71571429
hahahahahah that's GTA as fuck
>>
File: 213790890832.jpg (56 KB, 616x394) Image search: [Google]
213790890832.jpg
56 KB, 616x394
>>71573541
Yes, but that was going to happen anyways.

Might as well drag the world down with me.
>>
>>71573205
I smoke too, and hate the Bob Marley fags. You can smoke weed, but you shouldn't use it as a crutch to enjoy doing nothing at all. Also weed is like salt: just a little bit can make a dish more enjoyable and exciting, but if you pile it on it's really unhealthy and isn't actually that enjoyable once you get over the honeymoon phase. I think weed has the reputation it does mostly because of the people that tend to smoke it and how they use it.
>>
>>71570019
My roommate in college was way worse.

Dude ordered drugs from the deep web to our dorm room, basically ran a dope operation from an empty room he broke into, and he lied about literally everything.

Fucking prick OD'd on heroin a couple of months ago, good fucking riddance. Saw all these posts on his Facebook wall saying how he was so awesome and all that, bullshit.
>>
File: thumbs up kid.jpg (23 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up kid.jpg
23 KB, 398x500
>>71574015
You should try growing one your self there are strains that specifically try to weed out paranoia
>>
>>71574073
I assumed that OP isn't so cucked that he at least tried talking to his roommate first, but yeah direct confrontation is the best.
>>
File: america fuck yeah.png (1 MB, 885x667) Image search: [Google]
america fuck yeah.png
1 MB, 885x667
>>71574157
One thing that really got me unwanting to smoke weed was the movie A Scanner Darkly.

I had read the book, but after watching the movie. The setting. I told myself that's not something I want to be a part of. It's not me. Maybe others, but not me.

Alcohol? That's me. So much wild turkey.
>>
"I feel like The Hulk on 4/20, I turn into a green monster" - Yer da screams, this quote will play a big part in the upcoming custody battle.

Yer Da wakes up at 4:20 on 4/20, smokes some hash in the back garden then YouTube searches "So Sally Can Wait" by Oasis, he cant find it.

"No HASH browns for breakfast? On 4/20?" Yer da shouts down the stairs at your ma, the divorce is imminent.
>>
>>71572133
cause he was the dealer... oh no..white kid stoner buying weed with his parents money makes him a tough guy. Dude would get rekt so quick if roommate reports him to campus administration or cops.
>>
>>71573205
>hates degenerate potheads
>smokes weed like a degenerate pothead

pick one faggot or kill yourself.
>>
>>71570019
Should pull out a shot gun next time he does this at 4:20AM and say "Smoke this, you degenerate"
>>
>>71570487
>constantly blew it all on weed
>would ask to cover him whenever we bought food, ordered pizza, got a beer, w/e

He must be trying to get really high or I might have just got a buzz, but I used a few grams to make about 60 cookies that have last about a year. I'd eat about a quarter of a cookie a day.
>>
Movies are amazing to watch when highed. I never enjoyed a movie more then when i was highed And it was a crappy fox Life movie.

And when you are with friends in a good mood, smoking weed or hash is amazing too.
>>
>>71572804
I get those feels too on weed. That's why I do opiates. No organ damage, no paranoid thoughts. The only problem is that they're addictive as all hell.
>>
>>71570881
>>71571245
>>71573831
Yeah, if you didn't start when Colorado and other states legalized it, hell even when medical was legalized, you're behind.

I've already heard there are thousands of pounds that no one is buying. Taxes are horrible as well.

CNN had that one show in Colorado during legalization. Just shows how unprepared, out of touch, and retarded everyone is.
>>
>>71571065
>smoking the herbal jew
>not just doing dank memes instead
>>
>>71573205
>I want to take every fucking 420 blaze it faggot and Bob Marley chill idiot and kill them
Congratulations, having talked extensively about how you smoke weed, including posting a picture of your pipe, you are one of those faggots. Maybe you should start with yourself.
>>
I've seen weed kill the ambitions of a lot of good childhood friends of mine. They always talk about getting out of our shithole midwest town but they blow all their savings money on smoking weed literally every goddamn day.

To be fair, I like getting drunk, but I keep that managed to the weekends. Ever since they've gotten into smoking weed they've been less fun to hang out with, more or less content with dropping out of school and working dead-end jobs. Feels sad man.
>>
>>71576103
A lot of my childhood friends are in similar boats.

They smoke shitloads of weed, and wonder why they're broke all the time.

Yet here I am with my own fucking house.

Though, when I see them, they always look happy. Here I am, miserable and drunk.
>>
>>71575441
Good I hope every person in the industry goes bankrupt and gets a real job or gets charged with tax evasion.
>>
>>71576476
>It hurts my fee fees, shut it down
>It's like anither shoah to me

You guys are pathethic
>>
>>71574970
Britain gets tough
>>
>>71572785
>http://6abc.com/news/94-year-old-driver-speeds-through-car-wash/475361/
whitest sounding black newsman ever
>>
File: 1460514776089.jpg (120 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
1460514776089.jpg
120 KB, 650x600
>>71572804
Drinking
>feel fucking relaxed as shit
>world could end, I would feel stressed
>anime/movies are better than sober, more entertaining
>worst that could happen is you drink too fast and get sick, or a bad hangover
Weed
>only could relax in the right setting
>a lot of times feel super fucking anxious or paranoid
>makes anxiety 1000x worse
>going out in public/human interaction is hell
>anime/movies better than alcohol
I'd take a bottle of red wine over a joint any day. Alcohol is superior to weed, and is my favorite, followed by opiates.
>>
>>71577670
Meant to put world could end i would NOT feel stressed. Fuck phone keyboards.
>>
>>71570145
This. I grabbed the first single I could. Had more than enough space and never had to deal with a roommate.
>>
>>71577670
Also drug after favorite, i really need to spell check my shit.
>>
>>71577670
Stop smoking sativas retard.

Indica is where you get the relaxation from.
>>
File: 1460953923576.png (844 KB, 824x728) Image search: [Google]
1460953923576.png
844 KB, 824x728
>>71578131
I've smoked strong ass indicas before, I loved them, but I really don't have a choice on what I get, it's pretty much strong saliva strains or brick weed.
>>
>>71578426
Grow your own?

Are there any stores in legal states that sell seeds? I've only found them in Europe.
>>
>>71571429
>
>>71571923

cant you read the file name? Its the worlds fast car wash.
>>
>>71578724
They sell clones in dispensaries I think
>>
>>71571065
lol the person who created this knows absolutely nothing about drugs. A depressant isn't the opposite of an anti-depressant you fucking moron. Depressant is referring to depressing the CNS, the opposite of a stimulant. And anti-depressant is a SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) that causes there to be an abundance of serotonin in the brain.
>>
File: dege.png (237 KB, 923x394) Image search: [Google]
dege.png
237 KB, 923x394
>all these sickening weed addicts
>>
>>71570019
I had a mentally ill/autistic roommate. \

Jewish, dressed and acted like Indiana Jones, deliberately interrupted me and my gf while we were fucking just to get a quick glimpse of her tits, swallowed gobs of fluoride toothpaste twice a day.
>>
>>71570019
Why are marijuana users so fucking obnoxious?
>>
Chucked random roommates pipe into the woods

>I-I can't find my favorite piece Dx

Fast forward to today and now I am the weed smoker :^)
>>
>>71571065
>Prevents violence
Has there ever been a study to support this? Every fight I have ever been in, I have been high. Mind you, I usually mix drugs when I do use them, but I never feel like fighting until cannabis is in the mix.
>>
>>71572804
do coke instead like an adult
>>
>>71572804
This. Main reason I stopped smoking back in high school. My anxiety would sky rocket and I would be overthinking literally everything. I could see a girl laughing a mile away and think she's laughing at me. On alcohol I don't give a shit and if you know how to drink so you don't get sick, then alcohol is the best drug
>>
>>71572804
you have preconceived notions in your mind on how youre going to react to weed. once you feel a small buzz you react exactly like you told yourself you would. The herb is trying to reveal you knowledge but you keep fighting it. just smoke and chill the fuck out anon.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.