[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some libfuck in my history class claimed that war paint was racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 191x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 191x263
Some libfuck in my history class claimed that war paint was racist and culturally incensitive. I chimped out and called her retarded and told her that celtic, anglo-saxons, germanic, viking, mongolians, and african tribes all used war paint and that indians had no monopoly over it. I also told her that a culture full of drunk mouth wash drinking burnouts isnt a culture to defend. She ran out crying after she got in my face and I punched her.

/pol/; is war paint racist?
>>
Don't chimp out next time, nigger.
>>
>>71569577
You resorted to violence just like a nigger. You also hit a female. You should be ashamed of yourself
>>
>>71569667
Then dont get in my face acting like you some tough bitch when all yoose is a little bitch
>>
>>71569577

>I punched a woman

What an incredible feat of bravery OP
>>
>>71569577
Resorting to violence

You sure showed her
>nice fake story
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 252x200
>>71569752
>>71569667
>>
>Females want full equality with men
>Females expect to not get knocked the fuck out if they get in someones face acting aggressively
Ya done good OP
>>
>>71569752
Let's be honest here, just because she calls herself she, does that make her a female?
>>
>>71569577
Lies, lies, lies, yeah.
>>
>>71569667
>>71569752
>>71569800
>>71569814

>believing satire

Hey guys I got a bridge to sell you, I'm a Nigerian prince.
>>
Back at it again with the shitposts, pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>71569577
How the actual fuck can war-paint be racist?
It's paint. On your face.
You'd need to dig down to the earths molten core to find traces of it being racist.

If however you run around in animal-skins with feathers in your hair while shooting a bow and arrow and selling out to everyone who offers you shiny things: Then it begins to be racist.
>>
>>71569752
what is causing this much reddit to show up here today? is it the_donald faggots?
>>
>>71570023
>infrastructure
>in Nigeria
I'll take twenty.
>>
>>71570286
Vikings wore feathers and animal skin and shot bows and liked shiny things too
>>
>>71569577
looooool
>>
And then Moonman clapped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQq5XcH-pMI
>>
>>71569752
The world needs less passive beta cucks like you. That's why things are so bad now- you're a manchild
>>
>>71570356
Had I tried to be racist towards viking-decendants, I'd wear a horned helmet and arrive by longboat.

But to consider it racist if I saw an asian or whatever pulling that off? I would need to be the most weakminded of leftist faggots to do so.
>>
File: 1328819600330.jpg (192 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1328819600330.jpg
192 KB, 1024x1024
>>71569577

>drinking keystone black, sitting on the porch, while your 84 camaro rusts on the lawn isn't white people culture.

You have a lot to learn, cherish your culture, white boi.
>>
>>71569577
>She ran out crying after she got in my face and I punched her
GG
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.