[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we discuss Waco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 4
ITT we discuss Waco

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

23 years ago this week(it must be 25 years or older for /his/)
>>
>>71568635
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
Why? Nobody gives a damn about Waco anymore that shit is so over and played oit
>>
>>71568635
McVeigh did nothing wrong!
>>
/437299706/e/1424155103?autostart
>>
#whitelivesmatter
>>
>>71568862
site?
>>
>>71568635
documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPVwfYsGv5I
>>
File: 0_62_hillary.jpg (24 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
0_62_hillary.jpg
24 KB, 320x240
>>71568726
I wonder who's behind this post.
>>
>yfw koresh cucked all of his followers
>>
>>71568635
>hurr i have guns and im not scared to use them durr
>shit gets real cops/fbi come
>hurr actually fuck that im just gonna hide inside and not do anything durr
>get killed

seems like all these pretend "patriots" get all scared when shit gets real and never do anything
>>
>>71568635
Crazy people were shooting back so they were killed. FBI job well done.
>>
>>71569211
>>hurr actually fuck that im just gonna hide inside and not do anything durr
they killed 4 atf agents
also gun laws are unconstitutional
>>
>>71569211
>fuck that im just gonna hide
The seige started with a massive gun battle.
>all these pretend "patriots"
The Branch Davidians weren't part of the patriot movement, they were Adventists.
>>
>>71569795
>they killed 4 atf agents
i didnt know that. how did they kill them?
>>
>you will never be leader of a cult
;_;

>>71568975
Even the guys?
>>
there's not much to discuss.

http://www.hardylaw.net/waco.html
>>
>>71569862
they shot them
>>
>>71568635
I had just turned 17 and was watching it live on TV the day it was SET ON FUCKING FIRE.

The news announcer was commenting that I wasn't seeing what I was definitely seeing.

I was physically dizzy for several minutes--like I wanted to go outside and hang onto the grass to keep from falling off the earth. Redpilled ever since.

Never forget--they burned those people. Also, it's not illegal to be a religious nut.
>>
>>71569862
Shot them in self-defense.
>>
>>71569986
>>71570066
RARE
>>
>>71568897
Lon Houriuchi (the sniper who murdered Randy Weaver's wife while breastfeeding their infant) was on the scene.
>>
>>71569986
NEVER BEFORE FUCKING SEEN.
HOLY FUCK. WHAT ARE YOU?
>>
>>71569873
he had like 14 kids all from the wives of the men who followed him there
>>
>>71570199
>Both FBI HQ and the Site Commanders in Idaho re-evaluated the situation based on information they were receiving from U.S. Marshals Hunt, Cooper and Roderick about what had happened on August 21. On about August 24, 1992, the fourth day of the siege on the Weaver family, FBI Deputy Assistant Director Danny Coulson wrote a memo:

>OPR 004477
>Something to Consider
>1. Charge against Weaver is Bull Shit.
>2. No one saw Weaver do any shooting.
>3. Vicki has no charges against her.
>4. Weaver's defense. He ran down the hill to see what dog was
>barking at. Some guys in camys shot his dog.
>Started shooting at him. Killed his son. Harris did the

>shooting [of Degan]. He [Weaver] is in pretty strong legal position."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
>>
>>71570282
>HOLY FUCK. WHAT ARE YOU?

Still freaked out that the government murdered so many people in broad daylight and nothing happened to the guilty.
>>
>>71569986
>>71570066
HOLY SHIT RARE

RARE
>RARE
RARE
>RARE
RARE
>RARE
RARE
>RARE
RARE
>RARE
RARE
>RARE
RARE
>RARE
RARE
>RARE
RARE
>RARE
RARE
>RARE
RARE
>RARE
RARE
>RARE
RARE
>RARE
RARE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvjL6ouHhig
>>
>>71570460
Non-Yank here, How much impact had Waco on American society?
>>
If you don't know about Wavo, take this link to Dr. Pierce and listen to #6, "Criminals With Badges."
The event prompted Dr. Pierce to make his first real broadcast and probably inspired McVeigh.
https://archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABiCv_KP1BA
>>
>>71570762
>Non-Yank here, How much impact had Waco on American society?
Was really fucking young at time but it was a big deal. Use the link above, and listen to Dr. Pierce explain what happened, how it happened and why.

If you really care, you need to have a guy like Dr. Pierce actually explain it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH6WWtYqmqk
>>
>>71570762
It enflamed the militia types greatly. It was right on the heels of the Randy Weaver fuckup.

The gov't memed as hard as it could about how it wasn't guilty and there'd be hearings and lawsuits and punishments--there were not.

In the end, things only settled down after the oklahoma federal building bombing, where lots of children were killed, which was supposedly done by Tim McVeigh (a supposed militia type), but it was pretty fucking convenient for the government.

All this shit reeks to high heaven.
>>
It's pretty bad ass that they got 4 of them. To explain to people who don't know, the ATF serve no real purpose other than trying to terrify gun owners.
They didn't just show up and knock at Waco. They tried to make a military-style, "Dynamic-entry" and brought along a camera crew, bc the only way they survive is by getting press from the gun-control Jews.

This time, the people fought back. They then proceeded to torture them with no electric, no water, and blasting loud music before breaking in with tanks 23 years ago on a windy day and causing the fire that killed 99 people and one unborn foetus.
>>
>>71570199
Do you live in Tokelau?
>>
>>71571504
What caused the members of the Branch to beat and shoot the children to death instead of releasing them?
>>
>>71568726
HIDF please leave

>>71568804
Correct, he waited 2 years with no charges since it was a Clinton job

>>71568975
A religious leader always cucks his followers unless he's gay like Jesus.

>>71569783
ATF had no trigger discipline and accidently shot

>>71569795
One of the ATF agents caught a burst across the torso from a friendly sub, they were attacking a compound they didn't need to.

>>71569986
At least 2 Bradley fired incendiary rounds were found and documented

>>71570066
Correct

>>71570199
That was Ruby Rodge when they shot the wife in head then taunted him about eating pancakes the next morning. Clinton body guards were present at both Ruby Ridge and Waco

>>71570382
Why doesn't the ATF execute professional basketball players if having lots of kids is a capital offense

>>71570762
Lots
>>
File: 5128ecfc6c58a.image.jpg (46 KB, 354x236) Image search: [Google]
5128ecfc6c58a.image.jpg
46 KB, 354x236
>>71568635
Actually went to school in Waco where we had a doomsday clock that was special to the Branch Davidians. We just bought the building to use it but could not get rid of the thing because the cultist would freak out. Super strange people, pic related
>>
>>71571788
>What caused the members of the Branch to beat and shoot the children to death instead of releasing them?
no children were beaten or shot to death. those who wanted to leave were allowed to leave, and many did. those who didn't want to stayed and read their bibles.

Stop reading government, clinton era bullshit. The few who survived the fire exposed the ATF/FBI "hostage rescue" bullshit.
>>
>>71571802
Wait, what had Clinton to do with it?
>>
>>71572184
>Wait, what had Clinton to do with it?
clinton was in charge, he and Janet Reno gave the order to bring the tanks in.
also, he didn't bring any charges after it. It was essentially the gvt getting away with mass murder of a group of people bc they thought they were weirdos and they had guns.
>>
>>71572317
I assume it was the same with Ruby Ridge, which was even more blatant?
>>
>>71571802
basketball players dont normally start cults with the firepower and manpower of a small army
>>
>>71572744
How is that illegal?
I don't know if you are aware of this but the Constitution says "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED "
>>
>>71572184
For special forces to be used the president needs to sign off on it. Hillary was mad Waco was dominating the news cycle. She allegedly had Bill sign to send in the special forces.

Vince Foster was going to testify of her involvement in Waco and he commited suicide. Hillarys cheif of staff was cleaning out his office before the body was found.
>>
>>71573015
having illegally modified automatic rifles is illegal buddy, thats what set the atf on to them initially

why are you defending literal cultists anyways?
its clear they were already fucking insane so do you think people like that should be allowed to have automatic weapons?
>>
>>71573182
>what is posse comitatus
>>
>>71568635
Do people even use /his/?
>>
>>71573577
>having illegally modified automatic rifles is illegal buddy,
Those laws are unconstitutional
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>71573577
>Man cults are insane
>Man literal right wingers are insane
>Man literal racists are insane
>Man literal sexists and homophobes
>Do you think people like that should be allowed to have automatic weapons??!
>>
>>71573577
>having illegally modified automatic rifles is illegal buddy, thats what set the atf on to them initially
This is another lie. The ATF claimed they had 50 cal machine guns, rockets, etc.. None of that was ever found in the wreckage.

The warrant was also bullshit, based on a "suspicious" UPS man. The whole thing was a fucking scandal and Clinton should have been impeached then.
>>
File: Katherine Andrade.jpg (9 KB, 238x318) Image search: [Google]
Katherine Andrade.jpg
9 KB, 238x318
>>71569862
>>71569924

The BATFags were shooting into the doors and windows of a church on Sunday.
Those 4 BATFags were "goodified" by the power of God.
God bless our dead BATFags.
May God bring even more blessings upon this wicked nation.
>>
>>71573823
andbeing mentally ill while owning an illegally modified weapon is also unconstitutional right?
its the law, if he didnt want to get burned alive he shouldnt have tried to blast his way out
>>
>>71573958
yes, being in a cult where a guy who claims to be the second coming of christ goes to bed with your wife and you arent allowed to have sex anymore is something i consider insane

maybe you see it differently
>>
>>71574240
If you are convicted of a crime then you can be stripped of your right to own firearms
Otherwise go eat shit
The Feds have no authority to regulate mental health or firearm modifications
>>
>>71574240
>if he didnt want to get burned alive he shouldnt have tried to blast his way out
when they raided his home, he called 911 and reported : "there are armed men everywhere and they're shooting at us!"
>>
>>71574474
Sounds like the Vatican.
Is that the "acceptable cult"?
>>
>>71574521
so you think these cultists were mentally stable?
come on now
>>
>>71574474
And how does any of this fall under the jurisdiction of the Federal government?
>>
>>71574662
Where did I say that?
I just said they had the right to own and modify firearms
>>
>>71574748
ok so you think people who are mentally ill should be allowed to have guns?
>>
>>71570066
WEW LAD, /POL/ IS LITERALLY EVERYWHERE
>>
>>71574867
Unless they commit a crime then yes
>>
>>71574574
>have your entire army at the ready armed to the fucking teeth
gee i wonder why
>>
>>71574662
>>71574474
>>71574240
>>71573577
>>71572744
>>71574867

Have some (You)s to fulfill your autistic needs, you cancerous heap of shit.
>>
>>71575022
heres your (You) friend
>>
>>71574957
/pol/ is unironically one of the most diverse places on the internet.

We even got an actual Somalian posting here lately, who might or might not be an actual pirate.
>>
>>71574867
The 2nd amendment does.
>>
>>71568635
>Ruby Ridge
>>
>>71575130
>n-no (You)
>>
>>71568635
Waco is a shithole and the entire town should have been torched
t dumbass who goes to Baylor
Christcucks with SJWs in the college while the town is a mongrel mix of redneck, spic and niggers
Literally have seen more mixed race babies in Waco than in big cities
Fuck Waco
>>
blown

the

fuck

out

nothing to discuss unless you're gonna do something about it LMAO
>>
Get rekt fuds
>>
>>71575011
>gee i wonder why
Very common in Texas for men to carry literally everywhere.
Don't think you get it: KORESH called the cops. Later he remarked to the ATF "negociator: "It would have been better if you gave me a call or maybe stopped me while I was out jogging. Then you could have come in and done your work."

The info is all there if you're interested. Not going to argue with retards, learn to use jewglle.
>>
>>71575193
>>71575001
enjoy the flames then lads

>>71575283
too many (You)s
>>
>>71575494
enjoy DC cock in your ass faggot
>>
>>71574474
that's for the courts not you. no reason for a special DEPARTMENT of the government to burn the place down and turn it into a war zone
>>
>>71571788
At what point is it acceptable for the government to burn children alive to keep them from being beaten?

Seriously, are you even capable of rational thought?
>>
>>71575655
enjoy that cultist cock in your wife my man
>>
>>71570762
It did cause the Oklahoma bombing
>>
>>71574696

Fraud, abuse, extortion, rape, etc.

Do you think that place was just a fun Jesus camp where they sang Kumbaya around the fucking campfire?
>>
>>71576270
If someone else wants to join a cult its not my problem
>>71576368
not federal crimes
>>
>>71575485
open carry is different from having an army at the ready when the cops show up

the whole thing was a collosal fuck up i do agree there though
>>
>>71576368
>Fraud, abuse, extortion, rape, etc.
None of those charges was ever related to the warrant issued, it was all backpedal and spin after the Jews fucked up. You're making shit up now.
>>
>>71576497
why cant you have an army?
>>
>>71576497
>open carry is different from having an army at the ready when the cops show up
there was no "army ready" if you've never studied it, you don't even get how it unfolded.

They didn't knock on the door and get guns shot at them. They literally climbed on the roof dressed all in black and tried throwing stun grenades through the windows.

The people had no idea they were even police, as evidenced by the P!! call they kept from the public until after the standoff.
>>
>>71576747
koresh knew the atf was coming before they got there, how would they not know that it was them?
>>
the local sheriff had previously checked out the guns and they were all considered legal.
there were claims of child abuse, but no evidence was ever found.
the right hand entry door was removed by the government and never found.
several heads of the FBI/ATF lied about there being no incendiary gas canisters used.
the government killed men, women and children because they were scared of religious people with semi-automatics. it's the definition of tyranny
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.