[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you give a mouse a cookie... http://pastebin.com/WgWZYYZ3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: lol .png (450 KB, 1149x783) Image search: [Google]
lol .png
450 KB, 1149x783
If you give a mouse a cookie...

http://pastebin.com/WgWZYYZ3
>>
jej
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x279
>>71568481
>but it's not enough
Of course not. Niggers will never stop playing the victim. Fucking worthless piles of shit, all of them.
>>
>>71568481
That was fast, niggers can't be pleased who would of thunk.
>>
>>71568481
The worst part is that her people will only ever see her on the first of the month.
>>
Maybe we should start putting them in their place again to make them realize how good they have it now
>>
>>71568481
>proud and defiant black face
Fucking hell, she looks like a chimp. Not even le edgy racism, she unironically looks like a chimp.
>>
>defiant
Is that just a polite way of saying ugly?
>>
>>71568935
To be forked over in entirety for 10lbs of crab legs and 40oz's
>>
>>71568481

It's funny because all the people niggers have a beef with are all long gone and dead

They're practically fighting ghosts that can't be and won't be killed and it will never end
>>
>>71568481
>dey gibs me dat, but den dey dun gibs me dat again? sheeeeit
>>
So what are nig nogs 13% of the usa pop? fucking hell you would think they were 50 percent min. A useless race drinking on the milk of gibmedats,
>>
>>71568481

Suck it, fags!!!
>>
File: 1434588308777.jpg (240 KB, 1481x626) Image search: [Google]
1434588308777.jpg
240 KB, 1481x626
>>
It will never be enough, niggers take and take until there is no more to give. Then they revert back to apes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.