[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are most blacks emotionally retarded animals? Sheboon issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 507x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 507x501
Why are most blacks emotionally retarded animals?

Sheboon issues today, she did her best to screech at me like the animal she is because I didn't let her cut me off trying to get out of a driveway, she kept inching forward but I went in front of her instead of having to sit behind a while light

Naturally she was looking for some affirmative action looking for a handout folks, now I'm sick of these niggers.

Other minorities have their issues, but they have some frontal lobe activities.

Niggers are purely animalistic, how do you deal with nigs when you're forced to interact with them?
>>
>>71568030
>Why are most blacks emotionally retarded animals?

Blacks are at least good in bed unlike you
>>
>>71568030
Everyone hates niggers. Nothing new here.
>>
>>71568137

I'm jealous of swedes, your blacks are tamer, American feral niggers are hell.

Muslims in the USA however are general decent People, opposite in Sweden where there are fresh immigrant zones where they attack women reporters and generally show their lack of worth
>>
Hyper emotional children in large bodies. That describes about 70 percent of them.

Plus they love getting their asses kissed like children. Look at how they love Hillary for her obvious pandering.
>>
>>71568137
Does your buck hit the right spots Ahmed?
>>
>>71568397
True, some times you meet someone at the top of the IQ curve for them with a 99%ile 110 black IQ and I just feel so bad that they have to be associated with the feral animals that are their fellow race
>>
>>71568323
Worst muslims here ARE black. You think it's arabs who cause most trouble? No it's Somali scum who also are most conservative muslims.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>71568137

SWEDEN YES

DID IBRAHIMOVIC FUCK YOUR MOM YET?
>>
>>71568323
Our niggers are shit too, as well as gypsies. But the worst we've got is maghrebis, especially algerians. Those motherfuckers are by far the worst race you could ever encounter. Be thankful that you don't have millions of those fucks inside your country.
>>
>>71568713
That explains it, they really need to be relegated to pet status because it's obvious they are feral animals, the liberals should be their caretakers feeding them chicken.

God just reminded me, a huge black woman asked me for 50 cents outside of the grocery store where I had lunch for a piece of chicken, I gave her a drum stick but it wasn't big enough and she got mad lol

I honestly don't mind them until they are chimping out on me, it's not their fault that they are idiots, but civil rights has made Americans forget real race and what it entails
>>
>>71569037
We should at least stop giving humanitarian aid to Somalia/not let them come. It's lost case just let it die out already. The people who come are so fucked up from war traumas they never heal. There's zero reasons to keep this up. Even other Africans hate Somalis they're the gypsies of Africa.
>>
>>71569433
>war traumas
topkek, they're niggers, they're already broken beyond repair.

I just love how well Somalis have integrated into finish culture... ohwait no
>>
>>71569433

Yeah, constantly aching for a handout doesn't help, Germany is totally fucking themselves
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.