[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can anyone hope to defeat Clinton? It's white men versus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Trump_&_Clinton.jpg (909 KB, 2115x1453) Image search: [Google]
Trump_&_Clinton.jpg
909 KB, 2115x1453
How can anyone hope to defeat Clinton? It's white men versus everyone else. Trump has the best chances, but no one stands a serious chance against her.
>>
Trump has more voters no many voters switched to republican.

Highly doubt a woman will be president in this decade.
>>
>>71567921
there are plenty of progressives that are bernie or bust.

some of the other sanders supporters i've talked to are saying they'll vote trump. i'm not one of them, i'm just saying.
>>
Hillary has already been chosen as the next president. It's cute watching clueless people think otherwise
>>
>>71569125
Sanders himself tells his supporters that Clinton is a great person and a great candidate, just not as good as himself. He repeatedly states that Clinton is better than any Republican.

Sanders supporters will back Clinton to the end, even their candidate tells them to do so.
>>
FBI and Gowdy will defeat Clinton with their combined powers.
>>
>>71569206
Exactly
You can't call yourself "redpilled" if you think the election aren't rigged
>>
>>71569387
The election isn't rigged. It doesn't need to be because the primary system is controlled by the parties, meaning at the end of the day you always end up with two practically identical candidates that answer to the same groups.
>>
>>71568551
Yea look what they just did in brazil lol. They were like btfo bitch
>>
>>71567921
>Wait until Trump has won GOP nomination
>stick on a feel the bern t-shirt and dye your hair pink
>go to a Clinton rally
>Storm onto the stage shouting "Feel the Bern !!!" and assassinate Hillary
> Hillary gone, support for Bernie plummets, democrats left with Martin O'Malley
>Trump wins election by default, unites the two parties and becomes the first holy emperor of the U.S.A
>>
(((This))) Cha N won't let me make this thr.ead:

I'm making this thread cuz *eight* ch dot pl slash pol slash res slash 12410 dot H T M L is being slid hard af.

Goal: Turn Berniebros to our side. This is the best plan so far. If anyone has any bettet ideas or contributions, that would be great.

==NARRATIVE:==
>electronic voter fraud
Possible truth is the best narrative. Just drop redpills on them via fake Bernie supporter accounts.
'''Computer Programmet Testifies: Electronic VoterbFraud:''' jewtube slash zsNXnAv131g

'''Ron Paul Stolen election:''' jewtube slash o_WBo4sfmi4
>tell how Bernie and Ron Paul are anti bankster
>show how they both get record crowds
>downplay any differences

'''Hacking Democracy:''' jewtube slash M7W7rHxTsH0

The reason this narrative will work so well is because, not only Bern victims see Bernie as anti Establishment. But they also think it's impossible for that Bernie could lose to that hag. So we tell them Bernie didn't lose. He was cheated.

In a sense, Bernie bros already feel they are being cheated. But 'in a sense' is not as extreme as actually rigging the machines. Such a narrative really strengthens the People vs Establishment viewpoint (which is the only angle we have at uniting bernbros under the Trump banner).

I imagine shills will be trying their hardest to stop Bernie supporters from voting Trump. After NY, Hillary us the only chance left for the establishment.
>>
>>71570914
>hillary wont kill trump first
>>
File: 1461163856506-1.jpg (52 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
1461163856506-1.jpg
52 KB, 600x563
>>71571114
Hillary is weak.
>>
>>71569220
the only Sander's supporters who will vote Trump are those who have to throw a tantrum because they didn't get what they want. exactly the type who trump supporters should hate, but will welcome with open arms like the cucks they are.
>>
File: 1461173109659.jpg (116 KB, 577x435) Image search: [Google]
1461173109659.jpg
116 KB, 577x435
>>71569206
Your more obvious than you think
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.