[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the west is a sinking ship. Where to escape to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 1010x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 1010x690
Now that the west is a sinking ship. Where to escape to?
>>
>>71567875
>let's jump ship instead of fixing the problem

You can go to hell you traitor.
>>
Heaven.
>>
File: 1437692015568.png (78 KB, 700x588) Image search: [Google]
1437692015568.png
78 KB, 700x588
Finland, it's almost east.
>>
>>71567875
I tactically retreated to Montana, it's pretty nice up here
>>
>>71567946
>that wat Texas and the South does

I thought pol like the South and Texas
>>
>white race gets rekt
>go infect someone else's home instead
Kill yourself. You stay and fight.
>>
Poland.

>>71568073
We like the movie versions of the south and Texas. Not the real places.
>>
>>71568073
Seceding and cutting off the problem is a solution. It's not the route I want them to take, as it cripples other parts of America, but it's an attempt to fix and not retreat.
>>
>>71568167
You first, Hans.
>>
Russia
>>
>>71567875
just commit sudoku. we probably won't even miss you.
>>
>>71567875
I escaped 4 yrs ago. Bought a house and big property in western Montana. Fuck y'all. Just leave me alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 480x516
Wait it out till it all boils over and we become almost third world and the idea of a NWF stops seeming silly and actually seems like a promising concept for white people. Move out there with one of the first waves and help establish a new world for future generations.
>>
>>71567875

Singapore

>based, ultra free-market economic model with extremely low taxes

>barbarically strict laws and punishments to keep degeneracy at bay and crime insanely low

>if you're white you will be treated like a god because it's in Asia

The cons are that the city is insanely expensive (though incomes are very high as well) and has no soul or authentic culture, but only hipsters and black people care about that shit
>>
>>71567875
Maybe fight, you fucking pussy? If your first reaction is to flee, when things aren't even half-bad, you should just fucking die.
>>
>>71568537

I dont think a post could be more autistic than this one.
>>
inna woods
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.