[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a theory on American racism, and why it exists... Basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
I have a theory on American racism, and why it exists...

Basically a lot of American whites hate on ethnic groups like Mexican, African, Muslim, Arab Americans, but if you notice these groups have distinct cultural groups while American whites are very mixed (Irish breeding with Germans, Brits, etc.)

Essentially the white American feels inferior and projects that into hatred.

Any racism will prove me right is the funny thing
>>
>>71567355
Actually its just an opinion formed through personal experiences. Nice try though Freud.
>>
Clearly wrong. We don't have the same level of racism toward asians and jews (in general). They are successful people with a community that values being productive members of society and taking care of your family. That's also why the level of racism toward latinos is nowhere near at high as that toward blacks.

Also: niggers vs blacks.
>>
>>71567355
You have no idea what you're talking about. There are MANY different ethnic groups in Africa and Mexico.
>>
Some evidence actually indicates that prejudice is used by people with low self-esteem to feel better about themselves.
>>
Racism exists in america because of the overwhelmingly negative effect that niggers and spics have on the united states
>>
File: 798.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>71567899
>Racism exists in america because of the overwhelmingly negative effect that niggers and spics have on the united states
How cute. A meme-loving bluepilled /pol/tard in his natural habitat.
>>
>racism is a projection

I'd argue it's natural prejudice, everything judges based on past experience. People notice trends in behavior.
>>
File: defense-large.jpg (72 KB, 710x325) Image search: [Google]
defense-large.jpg
72 KB, 710x325
>>71567355
wrong. racism is a trick pulled on white people by the elite. fooling the white man into believing that because the rich and powerful share their skin color that they are somehow connected to them. that the rich care about the average white man. nothing could be further from the truth. this keeps the plebe class at war with itself and makes whites a wall of protection guarding the elites
>>
Im not racist im culturist. I think a lot of here would agree that black culture is actually just violence, drugs and women. Doesnt contribute at all.
>>
>>71567355
>Essentially the white American feels inferior and projects that into hatred.

How do you explain the fact that White Americans are the least racist group on Earth?

Every other single ethnic group is far more racist than White Americans. Europeans are more racist, Asians are more racist, Arabs are more racist.

Go to China, Korea or Japan... all of those societies are extremely racist.
>>
>>71568887
Why is it the elite are pushing leftist stuff and not eugenics then?
>>
>>71567355

I have a better theory.
Whites are underrepresented. When was the last time you saw a white history month? A white-male-only company? Or how about social benefits for white people?
>>
>>71569056
You think they could just start spouting Eugenics?
The leftist stuff is just as destructive.
>>
>>71567355
Too bad white Americans basically shaped today's world culture. You are a faggot, go back to your shitty website.
>>
>>71567355

Racism isn't complicated.

Racism will exist as long as there is a statistical correlation between race and undesirable attributes (like low intelligence, crime rates, etc.)

Racism is simply the application of human pattern-recognition to the issue of race and behavior. People often claim that racism is a moral issue, but that claim is not supported by the evidence.

Here's an example: A few decades ago, a book was published named "The Bell Curve", which documented the statistical correlation between race and intelligence. Not surprisingly, blacks ended up on the unfortunate side of the correlation. Racism is simply the acknowledgement of those statistical patterns -- so the book was, of course, called "racist" by many people. That doesn't mean the book violated any moral rules. The book simply reported the statistical findings, and purely on that basis alone, people labeled the book as being "racist". This demonstrates very neatly that racism does not arise from immorality. Racism arises purely from human pattern-recognition.

OP talks about "hate", and "inferiority" and so forth. Those things have nothing to do with racism. Racism is simply the name given to the natural human tendency to recognize the patterns between race and undesirable behavior. Racism will end once all races have statistically equal behavior.

OP has a theory of racism. That's like having a theory on what the word "blue" means. Science gives us a precise definition of what "blue" is, so no special theory about "blue" is needed. The same is true for "racism". Racism is simply defined to be a special type of pattern-recognition. If you acknowledge certain racial patterns, you will automatically be called a "racist", and that is the beginning and the ending of the explanation.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 377x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 377x330
Racism today is not based on traits as much as it is based on merit and actions. We see niggers and arabs running fucking wild, killing and raping and acting like feral animals. That is why I am racist at least. I do not want to associate with people who carry themselves poorly.
>>
>>71567355
>image.jpg
Oh dear. Looks like another iCuck trying to 'educate' /pol/ with his regurgitated liberal faggotry.
>>
File: 1458251992149.jpg (66 KB, 500x645) Image search: [Google]
1458251992149.jpg
66 KB, 500x645
>>71569056
technology is making this system obsolete mabye. but remember the ruling class and corporations are also the ones fulling racial hate in the republican party, so...... i dunno
>>
File: mAgAhAt.webm (653 KB, 960x1707) Image search: [Google]
mAgAhAt.webm
653 KB, 960x1707
>>71567355
I believe your theory may be wrong.
I'm an American with Mexican maternal grandparents and a Mexican dad. I am racist because it's a logical conclusion that I have come to. Not all races are equal.
>>
>>71569278
What you're describing isn't "pattern recognition," it's "stereotyping."
>>
>>71569317
>stereotyping
>confirmation bias
kys
>>
>>71567355
I'd be pretty mad too if I had to deal with loud niggers in my country. I'd be raycsis as fuck.

Fucking behave, niggas. America is giving you so much you ungrateful fucks.
>>
>>71567355
I just hate niggers because they leech off society and commit crime, there's literally nothing wrong with having dark skin. It's the part where they make life worse for everyone else that I have a problem with
>>
>>71567355
>Any racism will prove me right is the funny thing

This means that your theory is unfalsifiable.

On the surface, it might sound like "unfalsifiability" is a good thing for a theory to have. But, in reality, it is actually a very bad thing for a theory to have.

If there is no way to falsify a theory, then there is no way to test it to see if it has any predictive power. If a theory cannot be shown to have any predictive power, then it is useless.

For example, astrology is unfalsifiable -- that is, there is nothing you can do that will ever "prove" astrology to be "wrong". Thus, astrology is untestable. Because it's untestable, it has no predictive power. And with no predictive power, nobody can make any practical use out of it.

Your theory is unfalsifiable, and therefore, it is useless.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 894x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 894x650
>>71569317
>noticing a negative pattern and acting accordigly is wrong.

Found the leftist.
>>
>>71570833
Meant for
>>71570262
>>
>>71569056
they will do, when the time is right, every action has a equal and opposite reaction.

there is no greater protector of the rich and jewish than the white man; who will make them more money, who is safer to be around, who is more stable, when they bring the population down to 500 million?

500 million Africans, or 500 million whites?

When the time is right the politics will be flipped the full rage of Europe will be unleashed on the dark hordes after multiple expulsions, as planned.

Do you honestly think the elite want poor dark cattle and live like kings? Why? when they can have aryans and live like gods?
>>
>>71567480
first post best post
>>
>>71570043
no, its pattern regonition, certain groups are horrible to be around; there is no market value for being around Africans, Europeans on the other hand have a high market value.
>>
>>71570833
You grew up watching television that portrayed minorities in a stereotypical way, and absorbed those lessons as a result. Some minorities did the same, and as a result they may behave similarly to your stereotype. However, the fact is, it is still a stereotype - not based in reality. People are individuals, not representatives of their race.
>>
>>71567355
Yet here you are living off the scraps of civilization the "inferior whites" created.

You are like fleas destroying the host animal.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Cause when white people chimp out, new maps are drawn, pablo.
>>
File: 1458090905108.jpg (1 MB, 1080x2232) Image search: [Google]
1458090905108.jpg
1 MB, 1080x2232
>>71567355
>I have a theory on American racism, and why it exists...

Americans are a racist for the same reason that every other culture on earth is racist. Human beings evolved for millions of years to deal with groups of no more than a few hundred people. Anything different or other is suspicious. Modern culture can compensate for this, but only to a degree.
>>
>>71571173
false, statistic show certain groups have higher and lower risk and market value. The fact that people are individual make no difference to the fact that they are part of a group, no one here things "groups" are some sort of borg cube you know chump.
>>
>>71570043

The word "stereotyping" was introduced into the language as a way to refer to "pattern recognition" in a way that suggests a moral failing.

However, no test can objectively distinguish "pattern recognition" from "stereotyping". Because of this, they are the same underlying concept. We simply use the word "stereotyping" when we wish to suggest some kind of moral failing in addition to the pattern recognition.

But, as I showed above, racism is not a moral failing. This is demonstrated by observing that people use the word "racism" for certain racial observations that are devoid of any moral judgement.
>>
>>71571342
this, it is part of a subversive lexicon, you get around this by stopping playing in their sandbox.
>>
>>71571307
Statistics can be extremely misleading, so don't come at me with this unsourced claim and expect me to bow down and accept it.
>>
>>71567355
the sooner you retards realize that racism will never go away, the sooner we can concentrate of shit that actually matters
>>
File: 1458847792093.jpg (41 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
1458847792093.jpg
41 KB, 480x300
>>71571003
>Do you honestly think the elite want poor dark cattle and live like kings? Why? when they can have aryans and live like gods?
im going to have to disagree sir. the elite will not socialize with the masses no matter the race.just like they dont in the present. your white skin will not save you
>>
>>71568887
>textbook class warfare marxist faggotry
>>
>>71571255
rollinaaafwe
>>
File: ferangi.jpg (41 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
ferangi.jpg
41 KB, 620x400
>>71571843
buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword.
>>
>>71571459
>it is part of a subversive lexicon, you get around this by stopping playing in their sandbox

There's no need to avoid any sandboxes. I am armed with the truth, and the truth works everywhere, even in filthy sandboxes.
>>
I have a theory on why racism exists:

People are different.

Liberals do have an idea on how to solve this, however: make everyone the same.

Hitler had the same idea.
>>
>>71571566
are you new here or something? Pepper your angus for alot of information coming your way.

Young African men in the US for example (~3% of the population) can commit the majority of some crimes. This is a pattern people recongnise, Africans also tend to exhibit,undesirable culture and unpreferable behaviours, in london for example they are loud and screech alot in my experience, particularly the youth, they also do not share our culture, and ultimatly can never be who we are.

For example; would preferring not to bring a pit bull into your home and instead a golden retreiver mean any of the following; "pitbullphobia "not all pitts!!"", hating all pitts, steriotyping pitts?

Every good has a certain value and risk; why do you pretend as though people do not hold value? Why do you think people flood into European naitons? You seem to be assuming all that can be valued is monetary, why is this?
>>
>>71567355
As a 100% pure white Dutch man I feel I have more in common with Mexicans than with so-called "white" Americans.

Could that be because of the same reason?
>>
>>71572183
>Liberals do have an idea on how to solve this, however: make everyone the same.
Some people do seem to prefer amalgamation, but it's so stupid to make a broad generalization about liberals like that. There are tons of liberals who think that we can maintain our distinct races and cultures while also living together in peace under the rule of law. This is such a lame ass strawman argument.
>>
>>71568316
butthurt nigger
>>
File: 1460922822821.png (858 KB, 600x1037) Image search: [Google]
1460922822821.png
858 KB, 600x1037
>>71567355
>African "culture"

Gee, I wish I could slaughter niggers in the street and not have the news report on it because it's just my race's culture.
>>
>>71572481
u wanna fyt me irl?
>>
File: 1452832898473.png (2 MB, 1538x2283) Image search: [Google]
1452832898473.png
2 MB, 1538x2283
>>71572481
fuck off commie

your shit ideology will never be welcome here
>>
>>71572347
>>71571566
Case in point:

>>71572532
>>
>>71572347
>no citations or data at all to support your claims
No, I'm not new. I understand what the prevailing narrative is around here. That doesn't change the fact that your prevailing narrative is wrong.
>>
File: Untitled.png (137 KB, 726x618) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
137 KB, 726x618
>>71568316
What he said is objectively true though.
>>
America was founded on racism. It's literally part of it's infrastructure.
>>
File: 1406113071543.jpg (39 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1406113071543.jpg
39 KB, 447x444
>>71567355
>I have a theory on American racism, and why it exists...
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that niggers and spics are the source of crime and poverty in america.
After all, everyone hates asians just as much as niggers, right?
>>
File: 1458919857914.jpg (34 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
1458919857914.jpg
34 KB, 680x383
You see niggers nigging around in real life you'll hate them too you sheltered cuck.

Ya know what, just don't say anything. Anything you say will prove you are a cuck lmao
>>
>>71567355

American white people "melted" into each other before anyone really gave a shit about culture. There wasn't this big push to preserve and honor your culture or whatever; assimilation was the preferred strategy then.

Furthermore, different cultures develop through separation/isolation. A distinctly American white culture never got a real chance to form, because as soon as we have a good thing going somewhere, it gets diversified and integrated.

I find it really fucking annoying when people say shit like "White people have no culture!" meanwhile everyone in America plays sports of European origin, uses European styles of dress, celebrates European holidays, has adopted European traditions and norms, etc. I mean, NO SHIT we don't have our own distinct culture; it's impossible if you can't get any damn space to yourself.
>>
>>71572698
>Case in point:
Yes, case in point regarding the fact that statistics can be misleading. They can even be used to advance ideological agendas.

The truth is that there is SO MUCH MORE involved in crime than simply "black person does this, therefore black people are predisposed to doing this." There are motives and socioeconomic factors that come into play. So spare me your misleading statistics developed specifically to advance a specific agenda. I'm not interested in your infographics.
>>
Niggers and spics commit more crime than whites. White people know this. White people avoid Niggers and spics.

It's not hard, Pedro.
>>
File: Libtard BFTO.png (162 KB, 1024x896) Image search: [Google]
Libtard BFTO.png
162 KB, 1024x896
>>71572735
Sorry bub but you have already been BTFO, look up you great autist.
>>
File: 1457081617113.jpg (71 KB, 256x327) Image search: [Google]
1457081617113.jpg
71 KB, 256x327
>>71572945
this

it's always the people who live in white areas who don't realize what it's like to live with hood nogs

try coming to the deep south and see what i mean

every fucking nigger is resentful, uncouth, and hates this great nation
>>
>>71568887

Wrong. In racially homogeneous places, in which the race of the elites matches up with the proles, the elites care much more about the poor than they do in diverse countries. The rich are happy to treat the poor like shit because the poor share nothing in common with them racially.
>>
>>71571659
>the sooner you retards realize that racism will never go away

Technically, racism could go away some day.

If we ever reach the glorious day when we can no longer find any statistical correlations between race and undesirable behavior, then racism will eventually disappear.

But as long as those statistical correlations exist, racism will exist. Not because of any "moral failing" -- but rather because of the fact that racism is simply defined as the acknowledgement of the correlation.

This definition of "racism" can easily be proved. Simply declare publicly that there is a statistical correlation (from a reputable source) between race and some undesirable behavior. Don't make any conclusions -- simply state the facts. You will then observe that many people will call you a "racist". Their feedback constitutes the proof. Twitter is a good place to conduct this experiment, because of the immediate feedback you will get.
>>
>>71567355
>but if you notice these groups have distinct cultural groups
Mexicans and blacks are mixed. Moreover, European immigrants were all assimilated to the general Anglo-Saxon culture. Le melting pot is a capitalist revisionist meme with which the government tries to fit short term economic policy into a mythical context of "destiny"
>>
>>71573069
>wow check out this unsourced 4chan screenshot so intellectual much information
You don't know much about critical thinking, do you? You don't feel any particular need to understand criminal behavior that goes beyond "he black, black bad." That's just sad and pathetic.
>>
It's an economic issue, not a racial one. Black people are disproportionately poor, so obviously they would commit the most crime, because poor people commit more crime than well off people.
>>
>there are STILL people who honestly believe that racism is not justified
Racism, as in the idea that some races are different than the other, therefore superior or inferior in a particular subject is rationally true.
Most, if not, all empirical studies support them. And little to no contradicts the idea.

You have to be delusional to honestly believe that being prejudiced to someone based on their race is somehow EVIL.
>>
File: 1455372208279.gif (2 MB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
1455372208279.gif
2 MB, 300x241
>>71573193
>In racially homogeneous places, in which the race of the elites matches up with the proles, the elites care much more about the poor than they do in diverse countries
what like in africa? china?
>>
>>71571173
>You grew up watching television that portrayed minorities in a stereotypical way, and absorbed those lessons as a result.

Who the fuck are you to tell people why it is they feel one way or another?
I hate these pretentious brats who think a semester at uni has gifted them with some righteous knowledge of how things really are.
>>
>>71573295
>unsourced
>links in pic
WEW LAD
>>
File: 1396046757062.jpg (25 KB, 428x469) Image search: [Google]
1396046757062.jpg
25 KB, 428x469
>>71571173
I grew up in miami with fresh prince of bel air.
What do you think made more of an impression on me: a TV show or day to day life worrying about my safety around niggers in their natural habitat?
>>
>>71567355
>white American feels inferior
>white
>feeling inferior

Nigger plz
>>
>>71573338
Wrong. Poor people came in different color too.
Guess which race commits the most crime?
>>
>>71573002
You asked for evidence and when it is given you dismiss it?

Why are you denying that people can have value?

There is no market demand for moving en masse to where Africans live for a reason.

"Socioeconomic factors"

This does not change anything at all. Poor whites and asians do not have comparable behaviour and do not slaughter each other in that manner, nor do they have undesirable cultural traits or other behaviours, even African speech and mannerisms and even physical appearence is not as in demand as others.

It is clearly upsetting you that Africans, no matter where they are have the lowest market value in association, why is this? Are you African?

Why do you deny that *people*, who they physically are and how they behave are exempt from supply and demand?
>>
>>71573295
It has sources.
>>
>>71571173
Only blacks on tv were on Family Matters, Cosby Show, and Fresh Prince of Bel Air. None of which were portrayed as the stereotypes that exist today.

Get your money back for your psych degree faggot.
>>
>>71573533
>semester at uni
Try three years and counting. I'll have you know that there is a vast amount of research that supports the claim that 90's television portrayed minorities in stereotypical and harmful ways, and also plenty that supports the claim that those experiences contribute to the perpetuation of stereotypes.
>>
>>71573295
17 sources confirmed in that image.
Your move libcuck.
>>
File: 1456950493731.jpg (34 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1456950493731.jpg
34 KB, 540x540
>>71573295
"he black, he bad" is coincidentally an excellent way to survive when you live near a predominantly black ghetto
>>
>>71573486

Well, Japan for one. Rich Japanese would benefit from a huge influx of cheap foreign labor into Japan, but they're not really fighting for it.

Also America, prior to Jews assuming so many positions of power. America used to have elites like Henry Ford, who actually gave a shit about America.

Also NatSoc Germany. There was a lot of class unity going on then, amongst ethnic Germans.

Also, many European countries prior to mass immigration. They had some of the lowest levels of income inequality and some of the most generous social safety nets, back when damn near everyone was white. This couldn't have happened without elite consent.
>>
>>71573673

Do you know what the word disproportionate means? I never said black people were the only poor people.
>>
>>71567355

People tend to think of Racism as viewing other races negatively. This is false, in almost all cases, Racism is the view that their race is the best.

What you're detecting is actually people being called Racist for being proud of being white and wanting a simple flag, but it's perfectly fine to have Black Panthers at the super bowl. This is resented heavily by people.
>>
>>71571252
>new maps are drawn
Tell that to France and Germany
this is cringeworthy to read

OP I have a theory, same as Japan, we were isolated from the rest of the world for the longest time before we really started to make a mark on the world stage and was promising for different cultures to migrate here, but because we're so huge, many parts have generations still isolated and would be if not for tv and internet.

And because of our capitalism, competition is rampant and that includes against and for ethnic groups.
>>
File: 1425927285364.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1425927285364.gif
2 MB, 400x286
>>71573295
>unsourced
>sources literally in the pic
>>
>>71567355

don't you have a bull to prep, carl?
>>
>>71573751
>>71573861
>>71573684
Again, misleading statistics collected for the purpose of advancing your agenda do not interest me. The context behind those statistics is equally important - And that context suggests deep issues in our social institutions that contribute to the problems more than any biological explanation.
>>
File: Abortion For A White America.png (62 KB, 873x578) Image search: [Google]
Abortion For A White America.png
62 KB, 873x578
>>71573069
You should make a picture about what will happen when we kick all the illegal immigrants out.
>>
File: 1461103027183.jpg (13 KB, 236x379) Image search: [Google]
1461103027183.jpg
13 KB, 236x379
>>71567355

American racism exists because some American Whites have to live next door to blacks, Mexicans, etc. Usually working class whites, white leftists come from gated communities and only meet minorities on their terms. Never having to live with them.
>>
>>71571933
Youre the faggot
>>
File: 1450606568284.jpg (281 KB, 1160x3648) Image search: [Google]
1450606568284.jpg
281 KB, 1160x3648
>>71574200
>Liberal ignores facts he doesn't agree with

Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>71573295
>You don't know much about critical thinking, do you? You don't feel any particular need to understand criminal behavior that goes beyond "he black, black bad." That's just sad and pathetic.

Critical thinking begins with an enumeration of the facts. The post you responded to contained only a list of facts (from reputable sources), nothing else.

Part of critical thinking is understanding the difference between facts and opinions, and how to respond appropriately to each.

Unfortunately, we live in a culture where it is considered to be "inflammatory", "politically incorrect", or "hurtful" to publish a large, concentrated list of facts that show the pain and suffering that's endured by the black community.

But critical thinking demands that you look past those emotions, and focus on the facts -- as sad as they may be.
>>
>>71574490
statistics =/= facts. Believe it or not, the real world is more grey than black-and-white. I realize you think crime statistics back up your argument, but at the end of the day you are simply rationalizing your prejudice.
>>
>>71573977
exceptions to the rule. and jesus dude. the jews. you sound fucking retarded. are the jews so superior to whites that they've cucked them all out? id hate to live thinking my ancestors were subhumans like you do
>>
Whites are genetically and culturally predispositioned to oppress. That's why they are racist. The whites are perverted pathological power seekers.
>>
>>71567355
wrong, its because niggers, spics, and arabs have no respect for our laws and traditions and constantly shit on them.
>>
>>71574724
>being retarded
Statistics is based on facts you moron.
You know what is not factual, your naive rationalization of what you think the world works.
>>
>>71574724
Do you have any facts that support your position?
Didn't think so, go back to redd1t libcuck.
>>
>91 replies and 23 images omitted. Click here to view.

Why is /pol/ the easiest board to troll?
>>
>>71574628
Pointing to the crime statistics and pinning them on the fact that they are of a different race than you is the most lazy, dishonest interpretation of the data possible. You can't simply throw out everything else and say "Welp, look at all those crimes that niggers commit, they are a real danger to society." Do you know what happens when you do that? It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
File: 1419783066471.jpg (215 KB, 841x736) Image search: [Google]
1419783066471.jpg
215 KB, 841x736
>>71574858

> just 3 more years till I get my bachelors degree in African American Studies
>>
>>71574200
>"misleading"

How?

>Collected for the purpose of advancing your agenda

Aka: showing you why people may not prefer to be around Africans?

So?

Also: Are you denying that people are capable of being in supply and demand or not?

Even if you assume that people are all biologically "the same" (aka: 100%) which is obviously false by just using your eyes (and Im sure /pol/ has already posted more than that here), why does this mean they are in equal demand?

Take this analogy:

10,000 blonde haired blue eyed whites colonize mars, have their own (actual) social contract and property.

Presuppose what they value most is;

>Their survival
>Their own people
>Their liberty

Explain *why* they would want others around?

Explain *why* violence should be used to force them to associate with others.

Explain *why* their preferences combined with assocation is "bad" so "bad" in fact if escalated can justify being shot.

Also, presuppose it was all such "social" "Economic" "cultural" and other circumstance, *why* does that means other should associate with them and a lack of preference for them is "wrong"?

I do not wish to live around poor ferel Africans, and, I have a preference for Europeans, and?

Do you prefer to date tall or short people?

Get a grip son.
>>
>>71573856
Now that you mention it...
the only black show i watched was Family Matters
I assumed when my bike went missing that the blacks that had stolen it merely wanted to turn it into a science project...you know, like Erkel....
>3 years and counting
try not to change too many minds all at once with your 'research' sport.
>Researching racism
Thats like researching sex, you still won't get it
>>
>>71574921
>>71574877
Not that difficult to understand m8s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxYrzzy3cq8
>>
>>71574724
That's not an argument.
>>
File: image.png (183 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
183 KB, 640x1136
>>
>>71567355
> 1 post by this id
>>
File: 1461098513325s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1461098513325s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>71567660
This, I have a couple black friends, they understand crime is bad and work is good, therefore they aren't niggers. However democratic welfare monkeys(pic related) only deserve to be ridiculed for their ways.
>>
File: image.png (180 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180 KB, 640x1136
>as a history major
>that name

Lol
>>
>>71575173
>That's not an argument.
This is a fucking retarded thing to say in response to my post. Are you capable of anything other than meme spouting? My argument was completely legitimate whether you want to admit it or not.
>>
>>71574005
>disproportionate
Poor niggers still outperform poor whites on violent crimes per capita, mapple nigger.
Source: http://egov.ufsc.br/portal/sites/default/files/anexos/33027-41458-1-PB.pdf
>>
>>71575286
What is this, ant niggers?
>>
File: 1460461255034.jpg (686 KB, 2751x2757) Image search: [Google]
1460461255034.jpg
686 KB, 2751x2757
>>71567355
I'm Mexican and many other Mexicans are plenty racist, but we're also have a clusterfuck of backgrounds. African Americans and assorted East Asian aren't though and they're all still racist.
People don't like each other; multiculturalism is a death cult.
>>
>>71567355
Not really. Back to your thinking corner now. Most whites in America aren't really racist at all.
>>
File: 1457188661261.jpg (117 KB, 2140x1605) Image search: [Google]
1457188661261.jpg
117 KB, 2140x1605
>>71574200
want a little advice buddy? you can't win fighting with canned liberal arguments. these guys all have canned responses ready. you got to come at them from left field. these fuckers are dumbstruck when u use independent thought.look at my troll posts. im buttfuck'n these dudes. also, it helps if you have no beliefs one way or the other when debating.
>>
>>71575113
>this statistics doesn't support my naive worldviews
>IT MUST BE MISLEADING LELELEL
>here's my completely baseless opinion on why I am right, this one is 100% factual btw
I'm not surprised that americans are stereotyped as dumb.
>>
File: 1406786747160.jpg (73 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1406786747160.jpg
73 KB, 400x400
>>71575298
Memes aside your post was "nu uh" is so many words.
You made no assertions of your own you simply denied the facts you were presented and offered no factual basis for that denial.
So yeah, that's not an argument.
>>
Hello, is this the thread where people make excuses for niggers?
>>
>>71575563
in so many words*
>>
>>71575613
Yes, this is indeed the bait thread.
>>
>>71574756
>expections to the rule
>the rule is niggerland are poor NOT because they are niggers
>>
>>71575298
You have nothing to support your position.
You dont have facts
You dont have stats
You need to go back
You intellectual hack
>>
>>71575298
No, it is not, you did not refute the point being made. Africans, particularly young African males are much more criminal. This is a statistical fact; this shows you WHY many people do not prefer them as opposed to other groups. This is simply pattern recognition and the application of social demand.

Is it irrational to purchace a Golden retriver over a pitbull for a home with small children in it considering their behaviours as an aggregate? You wont answer this, I know of it.

You still have not addressed the point made here (at time of writing):

>>71575067
>>
>>71568316
Maybe if those two racial groups didn't have a combination of high unemployment, high drug use, strong ties to gangs and organized crime, ridiculously low academic scores, and general sense of uselessness, maybe they wouldn't be picked on. As it stands though I could see the Mexicans getting their shit together but the blacks have a victim complex that will likely haunt them for generations.
>>
>>71567480
AAAAAaaaand we're done here.
>>
>>71575298
>retarded libcunt mad because he can't come up with an actual argument
Sorry senpai, must be devastating to be a literal retard.
>>
>>71574724
>real world is more grey than black-and-white
That's right.
The real world isn't "we're all the same and everyone would be smart and wealthy if it weren't for racism".
You lefty ideologues have no self awareness whatsoever.

>critical thinking means accepting the official leftist story no matter what the data says
The funny thing is that with all the words that have been changed you might actually get that definition soon.
>>
>>71575563
>facts
You keep using that word. It doesn't mean what you think it means.

I've already demonstrated how your statistics could be misleading. I've already explained that you're leaving out several key factors related to criminal behavior and its root causes. Literally all you're saying here "here are these statistics, they mean black people are bad." In reality, they do nothing of the sort. At best, they demonstrate that there are problems in certain communities that lead to criminal behavior. The fact that many of them happen to be black communities doesn't prove that the problem is inherent in black people. You could only come to the conclusion that it does if you leave out EVERYTHING else, and that's not how you prove your claim.
>>
>>71575804
>Is it irrational to purchace a Golden retriver over a pitbull for a home with small children in it considering their behaviours as an aggregate? You wont answer this, I know of it.
Chances are that this retard is also one of those "pit bulls is gud bois. Dey jus hav bad owners iz all"
>>
>>71574978
>Pointing to the crime statistics and pinning them on the fact that they are of a different race than you is the most lazy, dishonest interpretation of the data possible.

Quoting facts from reputable sources is "dishonest"?

If you want to make any headway, you'll need to drop that strategy. You'll get checkmated every time.

Here's a better way to say it:

"The facts that you posted show very clearly how much the black community is suffering. Thank you for reminding us of the magnitude of the problems that we face. Obviously, with such a long list of problems, we're in for a lot of hard work to improve the situation."

When you encounter racism, simply move to the next step. There is no need to dwell on racism -- we have plenty of people who do that already. If you want to really contribute, then advance to the next step.
>>
>>71576031
>>facts
>In reality, they do nothing of the sort.
I bet that's how you retards show your 'facts'
>>
>>71575330

It's a very narrow perspective you have, and I don't think you see the full picture. Poor whites can more easily get jobs and move up in the economic scale, simply because of the correlations you see in the stats touted in this thread. People, like you, take them to heart, and then are less likely to hire poor blacks. Cops take them to heart, and are more likely to profile black people because of this, which accounts for some (not all, or even most) of the numbers. Poor white people are more likely to have family members, distant or otherwise that aren't poor, who can help bring them up, even if it's only in moral support. It's these economic reasons that continue the idea that because someone is black they are inherently more prone to criminal behavior. Cops go where the crime is, and crime is, by and large, in poor neighborhoods. Black people, in the U.S. anyway, are disproportionately poor compared to any other race, and as such, live in these neighborhoods.

Poverty is the cause of crime. Not race.
>>
>stats *could* be misleading
>therefore, we can't trust them
>unless they're stats I agree with
>but, you can't use stats you agree with because I don't like them
>>
>>71569056
They are pushing Eugenics. The elite breed with each other and stay on top while the rest of the world slowly becomes brown cucked plebs. When we are all brown we will be easier to control.
>>
>>71576031
You haven't proved the stats to be misleading. You only make claims without proof.

You need to go back. You will be happier on redd1t with your hugboxes and triggerwarnings.
>>
>>71569317
I don't associate myself with typical poor whites either. Blacks are just more likely to be caught up in ooga booga behavior, but I have no problem associating with black white collar types.
>>
>>71576115
>Quoting facts from reputable sources is "dishonest"?
No, but the intentional framing of the statistics in order to make their point seem stronger than it really is is most definitely dishonest. It is either dishonesty or incompetence.
>>
>>71568316

>bluepilled
>anime image

Solid bait, friend.
>>
>>71567355
Nobody hates them. We hate being stolen from to finance their irresponsible choices.

There is a difference.
>>
File: 1406661382373.gif (873 KB, 354x440) Image search: [Google]
1406661382373.gif
873 KB, 354x440
>>71576031
>You keep using that word. It doesn't mean what you think it means.
Empirical measurement and fully disclosed methodology is as factual as it gets. If you think there's more to it then find the causal link yourself and FUCKING PROVE IT.
>I've already demonstrated how your statistics could be misleading.
Oh well shit is that all it takes to dismiss facts? Well grass isn't green because the sun is yellow so there's no way it can be green.
QED grass is yellow.
I WIN DA SMARTY BRAIN DEBATE AWARD YAAAAAAAY
> Literally all you're saying here "here are these statistics, they mean black people are bad." In reality, they do nothing of the sort.
If you had a choice between one option that had a 50% chance of lighting you on fire and another option that had a 5% chance of the same what would you choose?
That's similar to the choice between white and black people. I don't give a fuck about WHY one will light me on fire more often than the other bt I fucking know for a god damned fact that I don't want to be lit on fire so I steer clear of option 1 no matter what.
It's that fucking simple.
>>
>>71576328
>You haven't proved the stats to be misleading
They are clearly misleading to anyone with a functioning brain because they rely on the assumption that there are no socioeconomic causes for crime. The fact that you don't even see the problem with that lack of depth in your interpretation of the data is pretty telling. To me it makes me wonder whether you have any kind of familiarity of any of these issues beyond the /pol/ infographics.
>>
>>71576031
Stupid racist stormfags that just want to blame other races for their personal failings
>stats and data to support their views
Educated egalitarian leftist who just wants the truth
>no, that's wrong, they can't prove everything 100% therefore I will disregard all the data and go back to the beliefs I like
>probably racism or something, something that can't be quantified must be the reason, really anything but inequality is fine

RACISTS BTFO
>>
>>71576502
>I don't give a fuck about WHY one will light me on fire more often than the other
And here we come to the root of the problem. We are talking about public policy here, not your personal feelings. We can't base our policy agenda off this idea that blacks are more violent just because they're blacks. That's no way to reduce crime, in fact all it would do is load up the prisons and further alienate a minority group.

No, when we're talking about public policy, we have to talk about the root causes of problems and how we can solve them responsibly. Treating blacks as criminals proves to be just as ineffective and harmful as doing it to drug users.

Find the root causes (through a deeper understanding of the issue that goes beyond "black bad, white good",) then address them. Responsibly. That's what you do.
>>
>>71567355
It's very easy to say that other peoples cultures are good, until you have to be around them for an extended period of time. Personally, I don't mind so much, unless they don't follow basic fucking manners of the dominant culture (American) . i.e. things like sneezing into their hands, smacking loudly on food, and being a general autist.
>>
>>71576539
How does that enhance your point?

All you are claiming is that Africans are thus poorer and therefore more criminal etc.

And? How does this mean that they should be in equal social demand and therefore treated the same?

I'm fairly certain /pol/ could pull some stats on poor non-Africans if you are interested.

Why do you refuse to address:

>>71576502
And

>>71575804
>>
>>71576183
>>71576031
>Poverty is the cause of crime. Not race
Sure, poverty correlates with crime, but that doesn't mean that race doesn't.
Your justification on why niggers act niggerly only applies in western society, where there are no or little cases or control example of socioeconomic condition of black people, therefore you justify their behaviors.
This is not true on the rest of the world. Where I live in Indonesia is one of them.
Hell even Aussie with their abos had similar circumstances with you nigger socioeconomic conditions. Guess how much crime they contribute?
Comparing abos and niggers (similar conditions, arguably only significant difference is race) and then comparing the facts (crime statistics) should lead anyone reasonable to believe that race has something to do with criminal tendency.

And no, race may not directly correlate to crime. But they indirectly does.
In the case of niggers, it is called empathy.
>>
>>71576809
I never said anything about anything not being able to be quantified. That's not even the point I'm trying to make, but nice try. What I'm saying is that your interpretation of the data is lazy as fuck and does not accurately explain reality. See >>71576964
>>
>>71567355
No, we hate them because we have to live with them
I bet you live in a community with one black person, and I bet he's a pretty decent fellow
>>
File: 1410752131531.jpg (70 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
1410752131531.jpg
70 KB, 500x568
>>71576964
What the fuck are you even talking about?
This thread s about WHY PEOPLE ARE RACIST.
I just fucking told you why.
I don't give a shit about how they're treated, how policy affects them or what problems they have.
Everyone has problems but they are the only group to resort to violence and crime as a coping mechanism for it.

You want me to give a shit about them? Tell them to start acting like human beings whose very existence doesn't threaten my own and then we'll start.
>>
>>71576539
the cause of the crime is irrelevant.

Its good to know that you will forgive the nigs that rob your house, and rape your wife.
because, ya know...institutional racism and all
>>
>>71577022
Black criminality is completely ridiculous as every black country has a high crime rate, even east european countries dont have the crime rates of modern Jamaica or Belize.
>>
>>71576964
How do you deal with things like this:

>>71572747
>>
>>71576964
>>71577099
See >>71577033

Also, How can you say that niggers are not RACIALLY predispositioned to something that will correlate with higher criminal tendency?
>>
>>71577241
this.
>>
"Race" was invented in the new world to divide people. Shill and conquer. Fact is the concept of a "white" or "black" race didn't exist in the old world.
>>
>>71577241
>You want me to give a shit about them?
If you could try to keep up with the conversation, that would be great. I actually do not care if you give a shit about them. However, it seems that you have an interest in solving what you might call the "nigger problem." In that sense, we have the same goal.

The problem here is that our methods and motives are different. You erroneously argue that blacks are merely predisposed to being criminals and that the crime statistics back that claim up. My response is that this sort of lazy interpretation leaves a whole host of other issues to take into consideration. This is an important distinction to make when you're talking about public policy because, presumably, we both want whatever steps we take to actually work. Well, if you want policy that works, then you need to determine the best approach to handling the problem. In this case, your lazy interpretation of the data leaves a lot to be desired.
>>
>>71577443
>race is a social construct
Race is much as a social construct as color is.
Saying that it is a social construct therefore it does not need to be concerned, is like saying that traffic lights can use any color anyone wants, even red, red and red.
>>
>>71577033
>Sure, poverty correlates with crime
It actually doesn't.
Look at crime in Appalachia
>>
File: crimes.png (334 KB, 846x385) Image search: [Google]
crimes.png
334 KB, 846x385
>>71577273
Kek go on crime maps and search up any high density african american area in the USA then see how much crime is going is on.
>>
>>71569056
It pits all the poors against each other rather than the elites. Nonwhites versus poor whites means they will never get together to demand labor rights together or form unions.
>>
>>71577591
>It actually doesn't.
It does, don't be ignorant.
It's not as bad as race but it definitely correlates.
If the US was all white Appalachia would about twice as dangerous as the rest of the country even if right now it's about the national average.
>>
File: 1418292923263.jpg (41 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
1418292923263.jpg
41 KB, 422x600
>>71577545
>You erroneously argue that blacks are merely predisposed to being criminals and that the crime statistics back that claim up.
Because they are and they do.
Across all income levels race is the defining factor in violent crime rates.
Just out of curiosity and for a sensible chuckle, what would you do to fix the nigger problem? Stop punishing violent crime because they're over represented?
>>
>>71567355
Except the fact that I'm mixed makes me feel superior because I have hybrid vigor.
>>
>>71577808
Oh boy I get to post it again.
You might want to cover your eyes so the facts don't burn them.
https://cincinnatiisadump.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/crime-is-caused-by-poverty-enter-white-appalacha/

>inb4 source ad hom
>>
Lel, you're fucking stupid.

Mexicans, Africans, Muslims, Arabs, and Asians who are born in America are nothing like the ones who were actually born in their home countries.

Chicanos are nothing like actual Mexicans, though they love to worship Mexico. The same goes for Asians. Blacks also couldn't be further removed from their African ancestors.

All of these people just absorb American culture, aside from maybe eating Tacos every now and then to "get in touch with their roots."
>>
>>71573193
Not really, pre-cucked britain was just classist rather than racist. If anything in diverse countries rich people of a race go out of their way to help the little guy if they are of the same race and feel like they are in it together.
>>
>>71577818
>what would you do to fix the nigger problem?
First off we need to stop locking people up for non-violent drug offenses. We need to keep fathers out of jail and raising their children. Personally, I would say there's a lot of room for creativity in this one, but we really just need an approach that works.

Anyway, after we improve the situation with the family unit, we need to fix inequities in our early education system. We need to make sure all of our students, regardless of race or gender, graduate high school prepared to succeed in college. There are too many HS graduates who are not college ready. It has to start there.
>>
>>71577772
Then why are elites pushing for more unionization. Also unionization causes unemployment.
>>
>>71578139
Your ideas are shit because they have been implemented since the end of segregation and barely any progress has been made by the blacks. GET IT IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD THEY ARE DIFFERENT ON A GENETIC LEVEL.
>>
>>71578139
>We need to make sure all of our students, regardless of race or gender, graduate high school prepared to succeed in college
So? abolish affirmative action?
If you're actually on that, then you are on the right path.

In fact, if you americans just keep the standard you hold for whiteys for blacks as well, then your problem would solve itself.
>>
>>71569508
When you put the spatula down and get a real job you wont give a shit about the ruling class.
>>
>>71567355
Americans do not feel inferior to Europeans. Modern racism is made up of people embracing outdated anthropology to dehumanize people in order to justify everything from simple mistreatment to full on atrocities. This includes racism towards light skinned Europeans by 'persons of color'.
>>
>>71578283
That's racist as shit. I'm part black and am very smart. My ancestors made the Mali empire.
>>
>>71578435
>outdated anthropology
How exactly is it outdated if none of it has been debunked at all?
>>
>>71578139
>prepared to succeed in college. There are too many HS graduates who are not college ready
No, if you actually want a real solution you send them to a trade school where they can actually succeed and get work.
>>
>>71567355
So there's nothing mixed about Mestizos, who are literally "the mixed ones." Got it.
>>
>our homogenous white culture is inferior to mup dip do didda go finna green
>>
>>71578469
Genetic outlier.
>>
>>71571811
Who's easier to control: a white that can be reasoned with (regardless of how logically sound that reason is) or a nigger, who is an animal in human form?
>>
>>71578398
>then your problem would solve itself
I should've added that your nigger population would probably shrink immensely if you're doing things right.
>>
File: I just dont know anymore.gif (708 KB, 408x303) Image search: [Google]
I just dont know anymore.gif
708 KB, 408x303
>>71578139
>First off we need to stop locking people up for non-violent drug offenses
I actually agree but with the emphasis on NON-VIOLENT this would only make the affect on black offenders (who are over represented in all violent crime) worse in your eyes. Shooting yourself in the foot there, chief.
>We need to keep fathers out of jail and raising their children.
What makes you think they raise those children because they're not in jail? Single motherhood isn't caused by jail usually. It's caused by shitty fathers being shitty fathers and shitty mothers being shitty mothers.
>we need to fix inequities in our early education system.
Black schools are destroyed by black students. Black students are the sole reason for black failures in the school system. It's not like white people show up and slap the pencil out of their hand while they're taking their tests. All the choices they make are their own so to shift the blame elsewhere is both pathetic and a huge statement on the capacity for learning you believe black people have.
>>
>>71578562
Blacks have no internal motivation they literally are mentally incapable of grasping the reason they go to school beyond fucking and socializing.
>>
>>71567355
>i have a theory for an established phenomenon
>if you demonstrate this phenomenon in any way my theory is proven correct!

wtf logic is this america?
>>
>>71578618
Well ok I'm not very smart I'm a little below average but I'm nothing like a Chimp.
>>
>>71578534
That which has been presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. All of the contradictory race theories are predicated on arbitrary divisions without consistent standards.
>>
>>71578534
Because man, it's the current year.
But some of it actually is debunked, they present the silly shit to discredit any sort of racial theories.
>>
>>71578828
>That which has been presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
You mean like stuff like "all races are the same"?
>>
>>71578283
>It's true because I said so
okay kiddo.

>>71578398
Affirmative Action is pointless for most colleges anyway because they aren't selective. The only people for who AA really matters are the ones who want to get into selective/elite schools. Most students will never need it anyways, but improving our k-12 education for everyone would go a long way toward solving the problem. As it stands, there are real inequities in the system that disadvantage minorities before they're even thinking about college. The solution has to start there, but it means we have to start being honest about the problems we face and the options available to us.
>>
>>71578828
>That which has been presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
You don't actually believe that mental and psychological racial differences doesn't exist right?
>>
File: 13654763984277.png (75 KB, 264x519) Image search: [Google]
13654763984277.png
75 KB, 264x519
If your cultures are so great, why are they kept within shithole third world nations?
>>
>>71578828
The evidence is blacks in the last 100 years in their behavior or the evidence is blacks centuries ago before we enslaved them. Why are you people so stupid? You take a group of human that have lived like savage uncivilzed maniacs for over 30,000 years then magically expect them to become civilized in 500 years? What did you think was gonna happen when you let the niggers go? They were gonna nig and nig and keep on nigging until the sun blows up they will never be fully civilized and you altruistic idiots will never understand this.
>>
>>71578930
>Affirmative Action is pointless for most colleges anyway because they aren't selective
Oh I take that back, you are right for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>71579024
Give a consistent definition of race such as genetic distance. Race theory can not be valid if it is predicated upon the existence of human races.
>>
>>71579091
Because of colonialism you moron. My black ancestors would be so fucking angry you said that.
>>
>>71567355
Ok. You're wrong, but you are are entitled to be a retard if you choose.

But seriously if this is serious then let me tell you there is literally no real racism. I live in a multicultural shit hole in the south, I see Mexicans, Asians, and Blacks all living with us. Is it great? Hell no because they are ruining my town. Ever couple weeks or so I hear about a white girl getting burned alive or being shot or some gang leaving a baby out on the side of the road to trick Christians into getting out so they can kill us in initiations for their gangs.

Look if anyone has reasons to be racist, it's white people. We have reasons to go full 14/88 and start ethnically cleansing our nations. My town isn't the only place that is dealing with these problems.

Fuck you, you probably some dumb yuppie that lives in a good neighborhood that is 80% + white. We whites are the most civilized, compassionate, generous, and intelligent race in this world and we are brought down because of our willingness to give even when it's nothing.

Also, fuck you.
>>
>>71572093
>i hate rich people
>i think racism will disappear once everyone is mixes to the point where there is no diversity, which i supposedly value so much
>>
>>71579114
Define blacks in a way that is not arbitrary and consistent with the rest of the racial divisions
>>
>>71579398
What about before colonialism? Why were you people so uncivilized long before us whiteys came to your shithole continent huh? Why did you have no notable inventions, written languages or anything human at all?
Huh?

You are a wild animal that belongs in the jungles, the altruist are the cancer of the white race.
>>
>>71578914
Define human races in a consistent and not arbitrary manner.
>>
>>71579447
meant for

>>71573202
>>
>>71579091
>kept within shithole third world nations?
1) "Third world" is outdated Cold War terminology with no real-world application today. Also, it was primarily a political label rather than an economic one. When you call "third world nations" are more accurately described in modern terms as "developing" nations.

As for your question, the answer depends on the specific African nation you're referring to. Some states on the continent are doing better than others. I can tell you that Sierra Leone, in particular, has made some real strides in recent years, but there have been some health and trade issues that hampered their success a bit. Some don't have much stability at all, like South Sudan.

Ultimately, your question doesn't have one single answer because each country is different, but the one problem they tend to have in common is the legacy of colonialism. Many states that "exist" today are not natural political bodies, but rather the result of colonialism. This tends to result in significant instability when a country gains independence, and many of them suffered for decades. Nonetheless, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
>>
>>71579474
Prognathism,slope forehead, flat big nose, wide face, elongated cranium, sagiteel keel, lobed ears, and so on that is a black person.
>>
>>71579347
>>71579536
>continuum fallacy
If light orange was doing fine and dark orange was ruining everything it's likely there's an issue even if they're both orange.
I'm not here to argue semantics, if that's all you have
>>
>>71567355
>Arab Americans
No such thing. The only legitimate Americans are European whites
>>
>>71579347
>race
A qualifier for a living thing that are based on its natural selection traits, usually geopolitically.

>race theory
You don't need that.
If you admit that black people have darker skin because natural selection, then you would have to be retarded or dishonest to say that mental and psychological racial differences doesn't exist.
>>
>>71569317
>>71576353

This. I have black coworkers (we're electricians) who are by any standard, decent, hardworking, family men. The problem is that they're the exception rather than the rule. The race wouldn't be as fucked as it is if they weren't.
>>
>>71567355
That's mostly (if not all) because Europeans and Asians were pretty much the only ones that kept track of shit. There are plenty of different subgroups of Mexicans, you can hear all about it if you talk to old Mexicans or Mexicans that are actually in Mexico. What you're talking about is Mexican-AMERICAN, African-AMERICAN, and Muslim-AMERICAN. Those are the "distinct cultural groups" you're referring to.

The reason Whites don't use "German-American" and so on as much as blacks use "African-American" is because we have humility. Whites generally only refer to themselves as anything other than "white" or "American" if they're at most 3rd generation. That's why we have so many Irish people bitching at Americans who call themselves Irish when their last Irish ancestor is 6 generations away.

If Africa kept records like Europe, they would divide themselves into groups like "Bantu" just like we divide ourselves into groups like "French".
>>
File: 1452296862034.jpg (49 KB, 400x559) Image search: [Google]
1452296862034.jpg
49 KB, 400x559
>>71567355
Because they are inherently more violent and less intelligent than whites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_Vv3Q24uQ

Look at Haiti an all black society that was never oppressed by a white majority after they kicked out the French. The US has had to come in a rebuild the countries infrastructure multiple time (not including the earthquake) but every time they leave the country turns back into a shit hole.
>>
>>71579736
>I have black coworkers (we're electricians) who are by any standard, decent, hardworking, family men
There are few on /pol/ that will pretend that upstanding blacks don't exist.
But this is a political board, we talk about things on a large scale, and on a large scale, blacks cause problems and I'd rather have a white community.
>>
>>71579736
It's called the bell-curve my friend. There are always exceptions.
>>
File: 1454118819671.jpg (44 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454118819671.jpg
44 KB, 640x640
>>71578428
sorry bro. i forgot about all the billionaires on this site
>>
>>71574200
Look we can argue and fight over each individual little hyper aggressive black person, but that is really not worth it. You want answers down to the very core, however if you want to understand black people and poor races in the ghetto you need to live there no one can give you a better understanding than that.

I lived in the ghetto and I was just as poor as other people there, but it doesn't matter. People hate us because we are white and they are told non-stop about how bad we are and how we are the problem. I've had little niglets come up to me saying that one day they were gonna start hanging us whites from tree like in the ole days when whites did it.

These criminals minds are shaped when they are very young and it's become a culture to hate us. Some break out of it, the smart ones but most do not and I consider you to understand better that our situation is very grim when SHTF, because whenever they lose their welfare and benefits that whites mostly pay for... it will be hell on earth for all the poor whites stuck in the ghetto. You think the crimes rates are disproportional now? Oh, man.. just wait.
>>
>>71569222
Trips = fact
>>
>>71578620
an animal of course
>>
>>71580210
Nigs will kill anyone that isnt black they can easily turn on spics, asians or even sandniggers they have no rational reason for why they hate you they just do.
>>
>>71579678
You could define human races by genetic distance between populations but none of the old race theories would fit within such a definition.
>>71579647
You've already deviated from 19th century with a definition that doesn't describe all sub-saharans. Why use morphology instead of genetics?
>>71579721
How does this definition describe humans in a non arbitrary way?
>>
>>71580182
Why would you hate billionaires or successful people in general though?

Reminder that the only reason you can earn almost 10x the economic value (adjust for living cost and shit) by flipping burgers in the states and flipping burgers in Indonesia, basically creating the same value, is because you live among rich, successful people.
>>
>>71580491
San people are not blacks.
>>
>>71580210
>because whenever they lose their welfare and benefits that whites mostly pay for... it will be hell on earth for all the poor whites stuck in the ghetto
You and I will never see eye to eye because I don't think abandoning poor black communities to their poverty is the way to go. I happen to believe that a strong society has a moral responsibility to strengthen their weakest links. I don't see "others" and believe their fates are not connected to my own. I see Americans who represent both a point of failure and an opportunity for the American system.

Then again, I am an unapologetic progressive who believes in the ability of government to do good for the people, so I don't really expect y'all to agree anyways.
>>
>>71580569
>Why would you hate billionaires
name one that isn't evil
>>
>>71580491
>a non arbitrary way
It doesn't have to.

Can you define colors (red, blue, green) in a non arbitrary way?
No, doesn't mean it's not a significant thing to be concerned of.
>>
>>71567355
I'm not really racist. I just hate nigger lowlives, have nothing against an honest hard working black folk.

I hate whites more than any race for the exact reason you posted, most whites in America are mixed with no culture, and as a result are amoral. Whenever I think of whites in America I think of fast food, Walmart, football, alcoholic father's and families using foul language inside the house.

I'm a first generation American from a Polish family. Lemme tell you if I ever acted the way my peers did with their parents that shit wouldn't fly.
>>
>>71580749
No one, EVIL is a subjective adjective.
>>
>>71580749
what are you like 12
>>
File: 1457345974700.gif (84 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1457345974700.gif
84 KB, 300x168
>>71580837
so you can't name one?
>>
>>71580654
Blacks are different man the are sociopaths with extremely dangerous bloodthirsty tendencies incapable of ever being civilized meaning they dont care about their race, their communties or even their place in the world niggers dont care about anything at all thats why the never progress because they dont give a shit at all, they live in the moment and never improve because they dont care leave the blacks to themselves and a hellhole like Liberia is created or Haiti. You are a stupid fool if you think they are people they are not they are niggers these monsters will torture the shit out of you for sadistic sport even when they have no hatred of whites at all in every fucking country they exist in BLACKS ALWAYS CAUSE CRIME and DESTRUCTION. Your just an imbecile that wants to believe in make believe feel good nonsense and cant accept there are some things you can never change about human beings.
>>
>>71574952
I guess it's because we always expect actual debate and news, not /b/ trolling shit
>>
>>71567355
They hate on us to bruh
>>
Nope, my parents are from Greece and I have a strong sense of cultural identity and I still don't like blacks or t*rks

try again, faggot
>>
>>71580749
Just about all of them.
>>
>>71580654
>ability of government to do good for the people
That's where you wrong. Not even in the government part like libertarians may argue.
The only one that can truly help the black community is themselves.
And the only thing that you and/or the government can help them is by enabling them to make mistakes and make things right by themselves.

Despite what people believe, giving or actively helping someone is irresponsible.
You would contribute as much, if not more, than slave owners to the black community if you keep them from making mistakes and helping themselves.
>>
>>71581011
>liberia
Liberia is actually pretty stable now, and has been making real progress in their development. They've been at peace now since 2003 and have held multiple democratic elections. It's not perfect, but it's a far cry from a hellhole.
>>
>>71580761
You can categorize colors through frequency ranges. None of the old race theories can survive this sort of standardization.
>>
>>71581392
>>71580987
>>
>>71567355
racism is tribalism
>>
>>71581419
There is plenty of evidence that government can do good to help people. Consider the relationship between social security expenditures and elderly poverty reductions, for example.

Since the industrial revolution, there has been a constant need for government action on behalf of the little people. It's unavoidable because we can't go back to the world we had in 1776. Teddy knew that government action was necessary to improve peoples' lives and that is partly why he was one of our best Presidents.
>>
>>71567355
you are insane
>>
File: 1455455071538.jpg (67 KB, 860x640) Image search: [Google]
1455455071538.jpg
67 KB, 860x640
>>71579398

>I'm a victim!!

Your ancestors were building mud huts and fending off the town rapist for thousands of years prior to Europeans finding you.
>>
>>71581432
>You can categorize colors through frequency ranges
>non arbitrary
How red is red, how blue is blue?
Light frequency is interpreted vastly different by different people.

But okay sure, although my original definition
>A qualifier for a living thing that are based on its natural selection traits, usually geopolitically.
Isn't as less arbitrary as differentiating colors.
Key here is natural selection traits.
>>
>>71568971
Animals always move in for the kill when they smell blood. The only reason white Americans get attacked for being racist is because they're so anti-racist that they allow others, who prey on their perceived weakness, in their domain.

People generally don't complain about Saudi or Chinese or Peruvian racism because they never get the chance to move to those societies and expect to be treated as equals.
>>
>>71567480
The fact this thread went beyond this post makes me have ZERO faith in this board and its users
>>
File: 1461101029484.jpg (22 KB, 540x527) Image search: [Google]
1461101029484.jpg
22 KB, 540x527
>>71567355
>Any racism will prove me right is the funny thing
>241 posts
I'm impressed
>>
>>71581960
>missing the point
I'm not arguing the government have no roles in society to contribute to it.
I'm saying if you really want to fix the root cause of the nigger problem, then putting them at the same standard as white people is the only way.
The longer you people treat them like mentally handicapped babies, the worst their community would be.
>>
>>71581420
Its a hellhole because they dont tell you the savagery that goes in that country, people are butchered and sold as food there along with the usual nigger crime epidemics.
>>
>>71567355
>242 replies and 43 images later
>1 post by this ID (OP)
>>
>>71582310
Bernie lost, lots of reddit newfriends here. Spare some time to educate them wouldn't you.
>>
>>71579521
Africa was the most educated civilized place on earth while Europe was a shithole you savage racist.
>>
>>71582334
shut up troll
>>
>>71567825
Would you mind backing up your claim with some of that evidence?
>>
>>71581420
>has been making real progress in their development
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2013/08/26/all_25_000_test_takers_fail_the_university_of_liberia_entrance_exam.html
>>
>>71574200
does 2+2 misleadingly lead to 4?
im so sick of retarded liberals...
>>
File: 1459546658223.jpg (147 KB, 960x908) Image search: [Google]
1459546658223.jpg
147 KB, 960x908
>>71567355
>I dont understand the country: the post
>>
>>71574200
>Dismisses
Jesus Christ we lost him boys, tag him and bag him.
>>
>>71567355
whitebois in /pol/ are threatened by our masculinity, so they call us niggers

yeah, your sister is begging for my black rhino cock, il be that monkey if it means fucking her
>>
>>71567355
it's retarded how people act, I remember than when I was in the US, mexicans were annoyed that I hanged out with whites and that I actually worked on losing my accent. Other mexicans would say stuff like "he thinks he's good for being a mexican" "why do you hate your own people?" "lmao he think he's white" etc etc.

I just decided to hang with people similar to me rather than because they "looked like me"(though mexicans in the states just dress like cholos and poor people even when they're trying to dress well)
Also most of them where on gang shit and being "though" while I was there to actually learn and improve myself.

Don't let them fool you, there's very fer arabs, mexicans, muslims, blacks etc. that actually want to intergrate and those who do try get hate from their own people.
>>
>>71587594
tough*
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.