[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think this is an important thread, more important than the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I think this is an important thread, more important than the other 7 threads referring to the 20 dollar bill.

I have debated some guy who hates Trump last night. I often see Bernie supporters ranting on Facebook and more often Trump haters who do not know shit about him.

I have some questions/statements, and I need you to debunk them with me. This way as a whole we'll be better armed and quickly debunk those who know little/none.

>Trump is racist
-Simply ask them “How is he racist?" Ask them to mention one example of him being racist.
>Trump is literally Hitler.
-His daughter is married to a Jew.
>With all that debt, how is he going to pay for the wall?
-The will cost as much or even less than how much the US spends everyday, and by the way... Mexico will pay for it.

You get it. Question something and you'll be answered.
>>
>>71565443
Why the fuck would someone from Malta care about a US politician? And your responses to those questions are very weak and only address the points on a superficial level. You will need a lot more work to convince someone.
>>
>>71565716
Why not? I chose the dumbest questions, what do you expect?
>>
>>71565716
>Why the fuck would someone from Malta care about a US politician?
That's a good question, Leafy.
>>
>>71565443
The holocaust never happened
>>
>>71565443
Are you rare
>>
>>71565443
>Trump is racist

Literally a generic defense with little to no cognition put into ruling it out for young, white liberal hipsters. He's a ballsy, real, unfiltered man up there. He's not looking at a teleprompter. Of course some shit he says is going to be pushing it, but it should. This country needs to grow some thick skin. The only people calling him racist are delusional social justice warriors that think taking a passing glance at a black person on the sidewalk is racist.

>Trump is Hitler

More brainless hipster liberal allegations. Come the fuck on..

>With all of that debt
I trust him with the economy more than any other candidate, as a successful businessman who is assertive enough to get his way. This country needs a backbone.
>>
>>71565443
You can't win debates based on facts anymore. Period. You have to find a moral highground to support your argument, so the other person will feel bad about saying anything against it.
For example: Stand on the graves of dead children, works against guns and against abortion.

My christian choir went to sing in a refugee camp with many families, many kids. Wasn't actually too bad, but I made the point to one of the organizers that using their authority to push a political agenda on teenagers is similar to the Hitlerjugend (When Hitler turned scouts to military indoctrination camps). He said it's just an act of kindness, but I pointed out, we never sang for cancer children or some other people. He couldn't counter.

I personally think that he just organized the event, because it came to his attention and to be geniunely nice, in the end there are hundreds of charities you never hear of. Good causes, good people. But I won with a "you are literally hitler argument" and he took it.

Taxes are easy: How much are you willing to take away from people, spending years to contribute to society, working hard jobs everyday, for people only profitting from it.
>>
>>71565443
he's racist because he makes vast generalizations about mexicans, and he denies knowing about david duke when clearly he does and he lied about it

trump is like hitler in the sense that he scapegoats minorities and says nothing against cruz calling for gestapo monitoring of muslim neighborhoods

the wall will not stop immigration, that only addresses a symptom of a greater problem-the failed war on drugs and monsanto/corporate farms pushing out the local farmers and local business. what he says about bringing jobs back to the u.s. will be useful, but ultimately meaningless if he doesn't also legalize drugs.
>>
>>71565443
trumpgeneral.com

myth section
>>
Don't humor them by responding to racism accusations. When you do that, you'll be doing nothing but discussing what is and isn't racist, why someone is or isn't a racist and how you yourself are or are not racist.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.